Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (300597 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adevictor206(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2013
Thank u bro
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by JosephCudjoe(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls ow do 1 apply for accomodation @ d PGhall,as it started for us nd if it has started ow do I go about it....pls sum1 replay ASAP tanx
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adevictor206(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
I dnt knw for d accomondation for nw.have u paid ur fees?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by phillip4re: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
Plz if you know anyone who applied in maths and has collected admission letter,let me know...
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nope...but just dat in d case of d undergraduate,they were issued accomodation irrespective of (tuition)fees payment as long as u applied 4 d accomodation
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tophilander(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2013
callertune: The undergraduate calender plays a role in the sch system hence it is all related to sch administrative chain. It is the basics of the university. As for Msc Environmental Control and Mgt, they don't really delay. We hav good lecturers and supervisors. Its a year course work while the other remaining period is for thesis. However, you can commence your research in your second semester and can even finish everything in less than 15months. @all those who hav received their admission letters, Congratulations...
@callertune, pls do you have an idea of what is going on in econs Dept? Or if you have some1 currently doing his/her M. Sc pls send me the contact. Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2013
@callertunes: do u v any or could possibly get info on international rel (msc) please.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by JosephCudjoe(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2013
@ callertunes,I also got admission in2 Msc env.cont nd mgt.the school minumun fees was 51600,pls do u know ow much is 4 full payment.nd r u also sayin 1 can graduate within 15months nd not d stipulated 24mnths as long as he or she has completed his thesis.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2013
@Joseph: d brkdown of the necessary payment has bn released. It's on d notice board of pg college. For those in d faculty of Tech, d total fee is 97,600 without accomod fee. In additn, as Msc std, you can't graduat b4 d stipulatd 4semestrs, however u may conclud ur thesis then.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by JosephCudjoe(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Does any1 av d full payment of Faculty of science nd not d minumum deposit
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Science is N86,700 excluding accomodation.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by phillip4re: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
plz someone should help me confirm whether those that applied in dept of maths have received admission letter
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by phillip4re: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
phillip4re: plz someone should help me confirm whether those that applied in dept of maths have received admission letter
i need response asap
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adevictor206(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
@philip why cant u travel down to oau
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by phillip4re: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
i've done that before but the people in the dept were not ready to respond.i felt embarrased.so perhaps someone has a friend who already got it should just let me know.my updates stopped at approved by faculty since march 5
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Seunmedic1: 3:18am On Mar 06, 2013
Please has any1 been able to open the site. Its stillsaying errors here. Thx
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adevictor206(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2013
No one could log in since yesterday
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by adapcee(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hi guys,how do we go about paying acceptance fees?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by rateade(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
adapcee: Hi guys,how do we go about paying acceptance fees?

1. Login to http://netque.oauife.edu.ng/ using your Reg Num and Passwrd
2. complete the "Studentship Status Survey"
3. go to - Load Access Card (you need to buy this in PgCollege.. it's 600naira)
4. go to - Pay School Fees (you can either pay with your Naira MasterCard and go to the PgCollege to buy the "Tuition and Approved Fees Card" equivalent to the required fees)
5. update your "personal details" and also go to "Statement of Account" to see your payment history
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by adapcee(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
I have been able to sign-in.pls i need clarifications from those that have made payments.is access charge same thing as acceptance fee?

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by rateade(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
adapcee: I have been able to sign-in.pls i need clarifications from those that have made payments.is access charge same thing as acceptance fee?

No... Access Charge and Acceptance fee are not the same....
the access Charge is 600naira (you have to buy the Access Charge scratch card first)... you wont be able to do anything on the site until you do that

this is what it looks like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by miszhiphe(f): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
phillip4re: i've done that before but the people in the dept were not ready to respond.i felt embarrased.so perhaps someone has a friend who already got it should just let me know.my updates stopped at approved by faculty since march 5
dat means it was recently updated right??
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kokoA(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Registration starts on the 10th of March till April 15th.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by adapcee(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
@rateade,thx for the info,can we get the access charge scratch in banks aswell?not in ife presently and I need to get my registration done.

the access Charge is 600naira (you have to buy the Access Charge scratch card first)... you wont be able to do anything on the site until you do that

this is what it looks like[/quote]
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by kokoA(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
The student studentship status survey seems so unreal for a new student like me. I guess its just to leave the default options, submit and proceed or just ignoring the survey.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by rateade(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
adapcee: @rateade,thx for the info,can we get the access charge scratch in banks aswell?not in ife presently and I need to get my registration done.

this is what it looks like

i think the Access Card is only available in PgCollege... i had to go there myself this last monday to buy it, and also for the fees
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adevictor206(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
Just click submit on the survey and continue.go to netque office to purchase al card or to gtb bank inside oau to buy.i have paid al my fees.
Pls,is any1 in m.sc engineering physics or m.sc physics
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by phillip4re: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
thanks victor.i've visited the school.the problem is from them
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adevictor206(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
@philipre.wat d response.
Hope they release list
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ Phillip4re, I'm sorry I couldn't respond to your mail because I did not see any message but I know you mailed me. Better still, send another one to oladid761@gmail.com.
I am in Mathematics department and I got my addmission letter on Feb. 12th. I went to the school yesterday and I bought the access card at N600 and also bought scratch card for acceptance at N20k.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adevictor206(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
@philip hope ur name wil soon be out
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Adevictor: what s d minimum amount that one can pay? how many scratch cards did u buy cos the fees are splitted somehow? And what the latest on Accomodatn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.