Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? (11948 Views)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? / Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by newman10(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
@yommykikz, I guess your doubts are over now. BTW send me the pix of your tablet and price. Might need one too. Skunbi@yahoo.com
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2012
Welcome anyone contact me if need some goods, we will supply best service, thanks
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by billyadam(m): 6:01am On Jul 18, 2012
Yommykixz: I HEREBY CERTIFY RACHEL WANG!!!
I got my package now! And everything is complete.
She is Real... You can deal with her.
Bro send me d pics. My email is info_sonisa@yahoo.com.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by BJ4REEL(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2012
@yommikixz,how many dayz did it take 4 d shipment?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2012
i have sent the pictures.

thank you newman, afterall trust is not totally dead in the world.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by BJ4REEL(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2012
@yommikixz,how many dayz did it take 4 d shipment? Btw,can u send d pix of wat bought 2 me
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2012
BJ4REEL: @yommikixz,how many dayz did it take 4 d shipment?

it took like 13days. but i had to get it through post office, she said the EMS thing is too expensive and i know that.
so u can make your choice with her.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by collinzy: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2012
Yommykixz: send ur email ill send d pics to u.
Y should do all of u want ppl to send their emails before u 4ward pics and everytin u'v bought to them? Dats cos its same thing Racheal Wang does and every1 'll find out its same image you all are sending. Post the photos on the trend and let evry1 blieve u. I still say it dt ur all fake and deres nuttin any1 can do abt it till proven otherwise so i dont apologise 4 any previous comment

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2012
collinzy: Y should do all of u want ppl to send their emails before u 4ward pics and everytin u'v bought to them? Dats cos its same thing Racheal Wang does and every1 'll find out its same image you all are sending. Post the photos on the trend and let evry1 blieve u. I still say it dt ur all fake and deres nuttin any1 can do abt it till proven otherwise so i dont apologise 4 any previous comment

you know what? ur just a b*tch.
GO ND Bleep URSELF.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by livapul86(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2012
Yommykixz:

you know what? ur just a b*tch.
GO ND Bleep URSELF.
Perfect Answer, please IGNORE the THING. He is now blind to the fact that You're the One that started this thread and took the risk on our behalf. Thank you for your efforts and God Bless You.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Ogetogeo(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2012
But why cant you guys post the pictures of what you bought from her here on this thread?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2012
Ogetogeo: But why cant you guys post the pictures of what you bought from her here on this thread?

I took the picture of my onda tablet screen with my blackberry and its 1.5mb.naiiraland limit is 200kb.it won't upload
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by cupid4ig(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2012
venorite:

I took the picture of my onda tablet screen with my blackberry and its 1.5mb.naiiraland limit is 200kb.it won't upload
u can reduce it by going to ur camera option set it to email attachment size then resnap the pictures and post. Pls u guys should post the pictures here and the payment methods u guys used. I believe there will be a receipt or tellers. Even the one u used in collecting it from post office. We are waiting.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by yahoo2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
It is absolutely unnecessarily to upload whatever anybody has bought. Some will still doubt it. BTW, do these people who claim to have bought stuffs from her stand to gain anything from other intending buyers? They have done their own part, if you are not convinced about the lady, buy your stuffs in Nigeria here na. Abi na by force ni? I tire for this whole thing o
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
help me tell them o...
iuf you don't biliv what I type, why would u biliv a picture?
smh
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dagreen14: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
Pls just don't mislead people .....We werent born yesterday we know what parcel document looks like...please stop fooling people
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dagreen14: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yommykixz: help me tell them o...
iuf you don't biliv what I type, why would u biliv a picture?
smh

Pls just don't mislead people .....We werent born yesterday we know what parcel document looks like...please stop fooling people
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Funkymallam(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
venorite:

How much did you pay for this Onda tablet both shipping? Is it the 16G or 32G spec?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
it is difficult to let all people trust me, but i still with my best effort!
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by balogunsam(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
[color=#000099]oook. chek my history on NL before u accuse me of being rachel wang oo but leme comment on this.

I sold the Onda Tablet @venorite mentioned to him a few months ago and he accidentally broke the screen. he then paid rachel wang to help him get the screen and he contacted me immediately he got the parcel thought it took nearly a month to arrive but the thing is it did. I dont say you should deal with rachel o cuz i dont. i have been importing from china and Usa for nearly 5 years so i know how to get my things cheaper than she does. I tested her with the price of a tornado toabletand she said 22k something plus free shipping and i sell mine here for 20k or 25k with keyboard and takes 7 days max to arrive. She said hers is free shipping and then u realize d free shippin will be hong kong post whoch takes a month or china air mail which will tak 2-3 weeks. All in all,do your due diligence...be careful.The fact that she has delivered on small and inexpensive orders from people doesnt mean she will deliver when you buy a 50-60k item from her.....wish u d best!

Balogun Sam
RemozarAndroid Store
[color=#000099]
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
dagreen14:

how have I fooled you? Mr. FOOL
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dagreen14: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yommykixz:

how have I fooled you? Mr. FOOL

I think you re...Mr Fool the biggest fool of all
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by doyinjummy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yommykixz: Collinzy or what's ur name? Nobody is forcing you to buy anything from her, and if you are not blind u'll see I opened this thread...
And now I put my money online to know the originality of Rachel, we had a good deal and I tell d house, is dat a bad thing to do?
I'm not sure u even have anything to buy!

I'm posting with the sweet tablet I bought from her!

Hello,

Please,can you browse with your sim card on the tablet via internet through Edge/Gprs?

If yes,please which tablet did you buy from her?

Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by balogunsam(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
doyinjummy:

Hello,

Please,can you browse with your sim card on the tablet via internet through Edge/Gprs?

Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by balogunsam(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
doyinjummy:

Hello,

Thanks.

let me know if you need an android tablet with internal 3G sim slot,check my posts on Nl...just sold some..i can get u same specs...unbeatable deal!
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by collinzy: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
D truth is i'll be mature enough not to use bad words on yommikixz and veronite cos i'm way past ur league and u cant stand me but Nairaland was created to help people get to the market from their homes so it'll be wise for me and well meaning Nigerians to call a scam a scam when we see one so as to help those who dont know. We buy goods from outside the shores of Nigeria and our protocols are far from what u guys claiming to have bought goods from Racheal Wang are observing. One more thing; Racheal Wang please post your phone number on this thread and i'll personally call you. I just advice everyone to be wise before you fall a victim of scam.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
collinzy: D truth is i'll be mature enough not to use bad words on yommikixz and veronite cos i'm way past ur league and u cant stand me but Nairaland was created to help people get to the market from their homes so it'll be wise for me and well meaning Nigerians to call a scam a scam when we see one so as to help those who dont know. We buy goods from outside the shores of Nigeria and our protocols are far from what u guys claiming to have bought goods from Racheal Wang are observing. One more thing; Racheal Wang please post your phone number on this thread and i'll personally call you. I just advice everyone to be wise before you fall a victim of scam.

I posted racheal wang'schina mobile on this thread.go through my comments and you will see it.called her couple of times and we have exchanged sms too.I don't need to convince you.deal with nigerians pls
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Funkymallam:

How much did you pay for this Onda tablet both shipping? Is it the 16G or 32G spec?

I cracked my screen so I just ordered for the screen replacement.will try and post pictures
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
venorite:

I posted racheal wang'schina mobile on this thread.go through my comments and you will see it.called her couple of times and we have exchanged sms too.I don't need to convince you.deal with nigerians pls

free the guy abeg, I no know who dey force am.
uno sabi computer village?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Pix

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
even with these pictures, some people will still disbiliv....smh
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
Pls deal with her at your peril.I told her if she delivers as promised I was gonna post dis pix and dats why am doing it.am not doing it to convince anybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos / Very Sweet And Charming Laptops For Sale. You Can"t Aford To Miss This!!! / Like New Condition Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.