Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? (11962 Views)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? / Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2012
Olami1224:

IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE REAL AND YOU REALLY WANT TO DO BUSINESS " GET YOUR AGENT HERE WHO WILL RECEIVE CASH ON DELIVERY OF ANY ITEM BOUGHT"

lol.......Why u dey cover ur face for ur profile Picture.

This place does not welcome people who are not polite
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2012
Rachel wang:

This place does not welcome people who are not polite

i wont insult you but it's not by force for you to make comment dat will tempt people to loose there money....... you can deal with her if you want. You have a right to your own opinion.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2012
I can't force everyone to trust us, all I can do is to service every customer sincerely.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2012
Rachel wang: I can't force everyone to trust us, all I can do is to service every customer sincerely.

Please service yourself and your People who need servicing overthere first !!!...... u think say we be fool for here ni!!
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by livapul86(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Olami1224:

Please service yourself and your People who need servicing overthere first !!!...... u think say we be fool for here ni!!
Guy, you don't need to be nasty to her. Has she stolen your money? This thread was started by someone who wasn't sure about her, who then decided to take the risk of buyin from her just to ascertain her authenticity. She delivered and he also stated it. Try and read the entire thread, someone posted pics of the transaction with her. You Don't have to deal with her, but you shouldn't insult someone trying to make a honest living. Ask yourself, if she was a fraud, how come there is not one single person with evidence to state that She defrauded him/her on this thread. Lets learn to treat people like we would want to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by livapul86(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Olami1224:

Guy, you don't need to be nasty to her. Has she stolen your money? This thread was started by someone who wasn't sure about her, who then decided to take the risk of buyin from her just to ascertain her authenticity. She delivered and he also stated it. Try and read the entire thread, someone posted pics of the transaction with her. You Don't have to deal with her, but you shouldn't insult someone trying to make a honest living. Ask yourself, if she was a fraud, how come there is not one single person with evidence to state that She defrauded him/her on this thread. Lets learn to treat people like we would want to be. treated.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
some people are just bitter in the heart, I opened this thread cos I dint trust her, I put my hard earned money online to be sure of her, sha delivered the goods just as promised, I sent pictures to some people here dat asked for it... what else do you want this lady to do? has anyone came to report scam on this thread?
you asked for pictures, you see it and call it scam, do we need to show the rest of the world how dubious we are ourselves? by not trusting what is coming out straight to us, because if u are in that position you'll probably scam people.
please she is not forcing money out of your pocket, so if you dnt trust her, just shut d F up and breast feed yourself.

still typin dis with the sweet tab I bought from her.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Digriz(m): 4:13am On Jul 25, 2012
Yommykixz: some people are just bitter in the heart, I opened this thread cos I dint trust her, I put my hard earned money online to be sure of her, sha delivered the goods just as promised, I sent pictures to some people here dat asked for it... what else do you want this lady to do? has anyone came to report scam on this thread?
you asked for pictures, you see it and call it scam, do we need to show the rest of the world how dubious we are ourselves? by not trusting what is coming out straight to us, because if u are in that position you'll probably scam people.
please she is not forcing money out of your pocket, so if you dnt trust her, just shut d F up and breast feed yourself.

still typin dis with the sweet tab I bought from her.
u must surely be one of them lol.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by dragnet: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2012
If you trust her, deal with her... If you dont, keep your money. Isnt it that simple ?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by CeaserB: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2012
Olami1224:

IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE REAL AND YOU REALLY WANT TO DO BUSINESS " GET YOUR AGENT HERE WHO WILL RECEIVE CASH ON DELIVERY OF ANY ITEM BOUGHT"

lol.......Why u dey cover ur face for ur profile Picture.
Geez are you confusing me with someone else or what?
I'm not Rachel Wang or any of her agents.
All I asked is if anyone has spoken to her on phone before cos she only gives emails which is rather suspicious.
If you need my picture, I'd suggest you bring a camera along when we meet, I got enough time to pose for snaps. Till then don't think you'll find one here cos I didn't come to nairaland to date someone.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 1:09am On Jul 26, 2012
Digriz: u must surely be one of them lol.
I lost my words wen I saw ur profile pic...
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by velo10: 2:55am On Jul 26, 2012
Rachel Wang seems genuine to me as much as some people might want to rubbish her here. I advise that she and her agents come out with a better registered business outlook to ascertain legitimacy to people who have doubt.

Perhaps a site rachelwang.com.ng would do as she's gotten more popular. grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by ceejay80s(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2012
Digriz: u must surely be one of them lol.
exactly
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by ceejay80s(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2012
To open shop hard to do for naija? Make dem open shop or get agent wey get location and address, she fit be real or fake, i never trust naija, let alone a foriegner
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by jerome84(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2012
where's Racheal Wang... She's not been responding for some days now. Hope no wahala with her.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2012
when nigerians choose to be blind, they do it with all passion. you don't have any good reason to disbiliv her, if you do say it, don't just say 'shes fake'. be more logical ehn?

I know these idiats saying am one of dem or whateva dint follow this thread from start, some just open the last page on thread and start displaying their cheap foo.lish.ness.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by jerome84(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2012
Yommykixz: when nigerians choose to be blind, they do it with all passion. you don't have any good reason to disbiliv her, if you do say it, don't just say 'shes fake'. be more logical ehn?

I know these idiats saying am one of dem or whateva dint follow this thread from start, some just open the last page on thread and start displaying their cheap foo.lish.ness.

@yommykixz. please send me you email address on doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com
i have an info for u.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2012
jerome84:

@yommykixz. please send me you email address on doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com
i have an info for u.

done.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Yommykixz: when nigerians choose to be blind, they do it with all passion. you don't have any good reason to disbiliv her, if you do say it, don't just say 'shes fake'. be more logical ehn?

.... Why are you being ash on people... "everyone can make his/her opinion" If you're her Agent lets know oooo. "LET HER SEND THE GOODS TO HER SO CALLED AGENT HERE AND PEOPLE CAN PAY ON COLLECTION".

........ anybody can post DHL picture, and number phone "STUNT", and you might even open a Recheal wang of wateva here cos and act like the so called "WANG" and also one person can open five ID's here on Nairaland and say the've bought and he's real..... we're aware of such "SCAM"...... na Niaja we dey bros.............. PAYMENT ON DELIVERY. shocked.

......... If you LIKE you can buy oooo (just advising anyway)

!!! PEACE
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
livapul86: Guy, you don't need to be nasty to her. Has she stolen your money? This thread was started by someone who wasn't sure about her, who then decided to take the risk of buyin from her just to ascertain her authenticity. She delivered and he also stated it. Try and read the entire thread, someone posted pics of the transaction with her. You Don't have to deal with her, but you shouldn't insult someone trying to make a honest living. Ask yourself, if she was a fraud, how come there is not one single person with evidence to state that She defrauded him/her on this thread. Lets learn to treat people like we would want to be. treated.

AM NOT JUST A STRAIGHT RESPONSE !!! ... YOU CAN GO AND BUY IF YOU WANT "YOU HAVE A EVERY-RIGHT TO MAKE A CHOICE"

!!!PEACE
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Olami1224:

.... Why are you being ash on people... "everyone can make his/her opinion" If you're her Agent lets know oooo. "LET HER SEND THE GOODS TO HER SO CALLED AGENT HERE AND PEOPLE CAN PAY ON COLLECTION".

........ anybody can post DHL picture, and number phone "STUNT", and you might even open a Recheal wang of wateva here cos and act like the so called "WANG" and also one person can open five ID's here on Nairaland and say the've bought and he's real..... we're aware of such "SCAM"...... na Niaja we dey bros.............. PAYMENT ON DELIVERY. shocked.

......... If you LIKE you can buy oooo (just advising anyway)

!!! PEACE

I am not being harsh on anyone, if you can see things well, you'll see where they call me SCAM, if u attribute what's not mine with me, I'll surely get back at you.
I am not forcing anyone to buy, and neither did I advertise anything to anyone.
I understand d fact dat na naija we dey, but I took the risk after asking from a guy that did before me. is it bad for me to give a feedback?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by CeaserB: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
This case is pretty simple. She has no agent who has a shop or office in Nigeria. And some peeps are talking about trust? Online? Hello? undecided
Online theft is the most common crime these days. Even Banks and some government officials are part of it.
Not to talk of an individual who decides to name himself anything online just to loot others.
For me Trust is dead and buried a long time ago.
Physically Seeing is Believing.
My Ten Cents. cool
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 2:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Try to believe others, it also is believe in yourself
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yommykixz:

I am not being harsh on anyone, if you can see things well, you'll see where they call me SCAM, if u attribute what's not mine with me, I'll surely get back at you.
I am not forcing anyone to buy, and neither did I advertise anything to anyone.
I understand d fact dat na naija we dey, but I took the risk after asking from a guy that did before me. is it bad for me to give a feedback?

..... The facts is no one trusts each-other, even me no TRUST you, not to talk of Wang or Watever!...... Please anyone can proceed with her "If you want too", cos to pay money wey no get receipt or traceble link of returning na error oo bros.

@Yommykixz......" I WAS THINKING A COPY OF THE RECEIPT YOU GOT WITH YOUR NAME ON IT"...... CAN YOU SCAN IT TO US LETS SEE?.

!!!Peace
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by onoja12: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
ladies and gentlmen,i was here some hours ago to complain about rachel,immedatly i made the post,i received a phone call from nigeria post office,althought i never belived they still work but today i have recieved my tablet that lady is indeed authentic those who know me here would tell you am not someone who entertains fraud
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
onoja12: oh yes i am officially making a report,i order two tablets from her over 20days ago,my brothers and sister as i am speaking to you tablet,i haven't seen my money i haven't gotten,everyday the story keeps changing,i have even writing c.a.c to get the names of member of the board of directs for the company name that is link to her bank account.until i say other wise this woman is suspicious

Hey'ya am sorry about your story...............@Yommykixz: i think you are in the best position to help this man... besides you have all her details "don't you?

!!!Peace
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Olami1224:

Hey'ya am sorry about your story...............@Yommykixz: i think you are in the best position to help this man... besides you have all her details "don't you?

!!!Peace
help? did u say help? I am not in any position help anyone here, It took like 2week before I got my order too, for you to have paid her, u should have her email, phone number, and all.
if she's responding to urmails, den be patient with her.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yommykixz:
help? did u say help? I am not in any position help anyone here, It took like 2week before I got my order too, for you to have paid her, u should have her email, phone number, and all.
if she's responding to urmails, den be patient with her.

......You have to help the brother b'cos you've being encouraging and advising them to Buy.... give him her number, address on the receipt, so he can know how to track and trace her and also her agents contacts.

"please paste the scan copy or receipt she gave you for ITEM you bought from her"
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by onoja12: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
gentle men please mend your fences,as at right now i can comfirm that indeed rachel is authentic,i just received my tablet some few minites ago and yes it did take more than two weeks
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
Olami1224:

......You have to help the brother b'cos you've being encouraging and advising them to Buy.... give him her number, address on the receipt, so he can know how to track and trace her and also her agents contacts.

"please paste the scan copy or receipt she gave you for ITEM you bought from her"

are you okay now? abi onoja sef na scam...lol
naija...
bin tryna upload d pix, but d file too large, took it wiv a bb tho.

thanks for the notice onoja, atleast the patience I adviced dint take long.

now we rachel agents don dey plenty...lwkmd.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Let's have the Scan Copy of your receipts, with your name on it & showing Racheal wang Sent name "THE SENDER AND RECEIVER PAGE..."THERE IS NO ITEM SHIPPED THAT DOES NOT HAVE"... both of you....... may be a picture of you both with your item so people can decide their fate..

...... O'ya make we see Una
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Olami1224: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
Yommykixz:

are you okay now? abi onoja sef na scam...lol
naija...
bin tryna upload d pix, but d file too large, took it wiv a bb tho.

thanks for the notice onoja, atleast the patience I adviced dint take long.

now we rachel agents don dey plenty...lwkmd.

....I deal with pictures, there is no way you'll snap a picture with a BB phone and it will be large "tell dat to the Birds"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones! / Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos / Laptop Keyboards For Sale Hp Dell Sony Acer Toshiba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.