Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

= Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = (80441 Views)

Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here / Davido's O.B.O , A Pundit's Opinion. Lets Have Urs. / I Need Your Comments And Suggestions On This Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by BusHouse(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2013
When all posts are hidden what do we comment on. Mtcheew!!

1 Like

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by ijebabe: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hi Mikuz, did you get me report? You didn't unspam the thread yet
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by mikuz(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2013
ijebabe: Hi Mikuz, did you get me report? You didn't unspam the thread yet
Didn't see your report.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by anintia(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2013
This is just a suggestion. With the availability of e-commerce in the country, which actually is making shopping very easy for we Nigerians. http://www./SC-VKX80-Mini-System-39048.html Get this and trust me you will get the every enjoyment you can in music.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Marissaluthimos: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2013
brokoto: too much focus on naija music and musicians. not that they are bad but they are not the only musicians na
but they are trying na
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by TableLeg(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2013
Who the hell is PYGURU?
Why did the idiot ban me yesterday?
Whoever knows where he/she is or who he/she is, should warn him/her .... I will decapitate him if he doesnt stop chasing me around!
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by ijebabe: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2013
SMH
Pyguru is a spambot not a person. You must have done something to attract its attention.

The thing is annoying sha.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by TableLeg(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Oh so PYGURU is a spambot?
Fu.c.k that ... PYGURU rot in bot - hell!
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by tomakint: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
ijebabe: SMH
Pyguru is a spambot not a person. You must have done something to attract its attention.

The thing is annoying sha.

Hi ijebabe, I want you to consider this thread for the frontpage and also help me delete the duplicated copies of the same thread,I believe it's an eyeopener for music lovers, quite revealing. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1159056/kanye-west-rihanna-how-dark
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by ijebabe: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
Err, im not the mod of this section.

Mikuz and Lalaboi should help with that soon smiley
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by tomakint: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
ijebabe: Err, im not the mod of this section.

ok thanks
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by tomakint: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
mikuz:
Didn't see your report.
Hi mikuz, I want you to consider this thread for the frontpage and also help me delete the duplicated copies of the same thread,I believe it's an eyeopener for music lovers, quite revealing. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1159056/kanye-west-rihanna-how-dark
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by mikuz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
ijebabe: Err, im not the mod of this section.

You can still do it.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by tomakint: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
mikuz:

You can still do it.

....hmmmnnn ***tomakint is confused, walks away from his laptop waiting for the next line of action****
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by ijebabe: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
mikuz:

You can still do it.
Do what? Abeg ansa ur pipu!
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by NoQualms1(f): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mods, why una hide my thread nah? Na wetin I do una? Na so una dey behave? Wetin dey wrong with posting say Tuface broda release track? Wen dat one turn sin na?

Una hide an finish, una no fit use courtesy inform me say suntin suntin do d thread weyn I open o and na so so reason make una delete/hide am. Na wa 4 dis kain power show o. Shuoooo
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by mikuz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
No Qualms: Mods, why una hide my thread nah? Na wetin I do una? Na so una dey behave? Wetin dey wrong with posting say Tuface broda release track? Wen dat one turn sin na?

Una hide an finish, una no fit use courtesy inform me say suntin suntin do d thread weyn I open o and na so so reason make una delete/hide am. Na wa 4 dis kain power show o. Shuoooo

Ractified . . .!!
So whats' the name? cool
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by NoQualms1(f): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
mikuz:

Ractified . . .!!
So whats' the name? cool

Okay. Thanks.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by mikuz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Just like that?

shocked
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by NoQualms1(f): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2013
mikuz: Just like that?

shocked

Lol, what else am I expected to write?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by djsean(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Holla MODs..... My $1 says this post - https://www.nairaland.com/1163933/timi-dakolo-yes-love-prod#13850911 - should make front page... It's Timi Dakolo's new single titled "Yes I Do [Love You]" as produced by Cobhams Asuquo... hehehehe, Val's Day don dey reach so...
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Hardfact: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mikuz & Mynd_44, I think it'll make more sense and make this section look more organised if the threads for new singles being released by artistes are gathered into one subsection rather than have them litter the music section firstpage. Peeps can easily look into one place and see all new tracks.

1 Like

Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by ijebabe: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2013
Why not just open a thread on New Singles for people to see & download and keep updating it? That way old links/post can be modified. Why open a subsection just for new singles? My thoughts though...
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
We are already working on it
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by jackpot(f): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
^
you and who, sweery?
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Hardfact: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2013
ijebabe: Why not just open a thread on New Singles for people to see & download and keep updating it? That way old links/post can be modified. Why open a subsection just for new singles? My thoughts though...
Something like equally not bad. Think we are almost saying the same thing.
Besides, mods there are lots of nice but hidden topics/threads that should should be brought to the fore.
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by lalaboi(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2013
ijebabe: Why not just open a thread on New Singles for people to see & download and keep updating it? That way old links/post can be modified. Why open a subsection just for new singles? My thoughts though...

That would be making the section look more like a blog. . I believe all discussions for a particular song should be in one thread only. . The problem is being on hand to delete duplicates and to be strict with bans/warning for those who don't search before creating topics
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
lalaboi:

That would be making the section look more like a blog. . I believe all discussions for a particular song should be in one thread only. . The problem is being on hand to delete duplicates and to be strict with bans/warning for those who don't search before creating topics
I got that and that is not a problem. I will come out with some changes soon but I need to ask my co-mod first
Re: = Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here = by ijebabe: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015 / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.