Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico (10132 Views)

Uche Kalu And Pregnant Fiancée Ada Are Expecting Their First Child! / Victor Moses And Wife Welcomed A Baby Girl / Mario Balotelli Look Alike With His Younger Brother Enoch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2012

The 21-year-old has been told by his pregnant former girlfriend Raffaella Fico that it is his child.

He was told on the eve of the match against Germany when he grabbed a brace to book his country's place in the final. He reportedly told her: 'You gave me the best news of the world.'

And Italian model Raffaella has claimed that the pair are patching up their relationship.

She said: 'Mario and I are rebuilding our relationship. He never stopped loving me. Those who think I've wanted to trap the rich and famous footballer will have to think again.

'Last Christmas, he told me: "Let's get married and make a son" and I accepted. Now I'm waiting for Mario to discover the sex of the child, although he would prefer a boy, and to choose the name.'
peaking to Italian website Sport Mediaset, she said: 'I called the day before the game against Germany and I said, I'm expecting a baby, it's your baby.

'After a pause he said 'You gave me the best news of the world.''

Raffaella was surprised when she discovered that she was pregnant in the middle of May, because she ended her relationship with Mario on 29 April.

She kept the good news to herself after taking a test but eventually revealed the pregnancy to some of her family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2167651/Mario-Balotelli-father-Raffaella-Ficos-child.html
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2012
See this 1990 pikin dey expect baby oo.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by ACM10: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
salaksmana: See this 1990 pikin dey expect baby oo.

So which age bracket should expect baby? undecided Hasn't he reached the age of responsibility?
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Chaydee(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Money Speaking, Bros u sev go marry grin grin grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by doublecross(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
to me, this is not a bad news as some might think ballo is just 21 and is still a small boy. the truth is that this man is about the age of 27 - 29 and that 21 years of age is just a football thing.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by ariyebaba(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
21, i doubt it.....................smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by UncleN: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
#Kerching, maga don pay. The ashyho footballer's plaything don win jackpot be that.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by asidere(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
That is the power of money,money make things happen.I hope the child is black cos white girls can be trickish sometimes,anyway congrats to mario.that girl in that photo is sweet.mario go don chop that white kpomo well well
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
good for him, at least he can score elsewhere apart from the net.

1 Like

Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Ajengogo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hmmm. This Bello boy likes better things ooo. So he doesn't know the use of condom abi? He has ropped himself into the trap of this italian blonde. Separated in April, pregnant in May... Sharp ashiiiii. No escape for Bello @ all
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
shocked i fear o! Babe that is just after his money. This guy is moving into a zone of no return. So much child support
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by steffans(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
Stale News undecidedStale News
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by stagger: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hmm,

Thia Ballo guy get taste o!
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
Beauty and the beast!

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by otumfour(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
doublecross: to me, this is not a bad news as some might think ballo is just 21 and is still a small boy. the truth is that this man is about the age of 27 - 29 and that 21 years of age is just a football thing.

U PR!CK, U FIGGA SAY DEM BORN AM FOR AFRICA WHERE AN ENTIRE FOOTBALL TEAM, COACHES ADDED grin DEY FAKE AGES
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by nomshu(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
I think say the guy fairly dey mad, thinking he no know road to that side. May be no be him doam!
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
She's just after his money. Not that we expect her to admit it of course. Mario should learn from what happened to Henry
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Orikinla(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ex-girlfriend dey belly for ex-boyfriend.
Women no dey get shame again.
Well, na money dey buy toto sha.
grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by ibrash600: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
hw old was JACK WILSHERE when his girlfrd delivered Jack's 1st child?
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by iykak47: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
Coke and fanta grin who says money is not beautiful
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by davies123: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
doublecross: to me, this is not a bad news as some might think ballo is just 21 and is still a small boy. the truth is that this man is about the age of 27 - 29 and that 21 years of age is just a football thing.
He was born in europe and things don't work like that
there.He can't reduce his age even if he wanted to!
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
ibrash600: hw old was JACK WILSHERE when his girlfrd delivered Jack's 1st child?

He was 19 yrs..... Money answerth all these things grin
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by iykak47: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
Chei see as Balotelli hold the lady sh1t box, Balo abeg make we exchange girl friend. Imeretu meretu, mua emeretu meretu.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by dabrake(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
and how old was jack wilshere when he got his girl pregnant?
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by dabrake(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
ibrash600: hw old was JACK WILSHERE when his girlfrd delivered Jack's 1st child?
damn! you were faster than me
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by doublecross(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
i know say you go don reach 99. so i no get any word for you as your brain go don reach elastic limit.
otumfour:

U PR!CK, U FIGGA SAY DEM BORN AM FOR AFRICA WHERE AN ENTIRE FOOTBALL TEAM, COACHES ADDED grin DEY FAKE AGES
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by doublecross(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
what the hell do you take europe to be? heaven? o hell no. look at this guy, be frank with yourself....does he look 21?
davies123:
He was born in europe and things don't work like that
there.He can't reduce his age even if he wanted to!
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by jedisco(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
The girl is really HOOTTTT!

Who tok say to get money no make sense?
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Beaf1: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
If the guy in that picture is 21 then i am 13. Nonsense!
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Guyman02: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Money is not everything, it is just everything.
Imagine how we dey discuss pregnancy outside wedluck as something to be celebrated. angry angry angry
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by Aifey(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
Football age has never bein a real age across d world. More over d guy is rich.
Nextttt.
Re: Mario Balotelli Expecting A Baby With Ex Raffaella Fico by ideylaff: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
iykak47: Chei see as Balotelli hold the lady sh1t box, Balo abeg make we exchange girl friend. Imeretu meretu, mua emeretu meretu.

Wetin fyne for this Pancake face chick... you peeps just dey fall for anything wey light

me a nor fall ooo. ds one nor be fine girl in my pwn books at all oooo LOL
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials / AFCON 2023: We Will Give Our Best Against Angola — Simon / Randy Waldrum Rejects Super Falcons Job For Pittsburgh University Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.