Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? (1270 Views)

5 Hottest Products That Sell Without Adverts In Nigeria / 100 Products That Have Stayed In Nigeria For 100 Years / Products That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by legalwealth(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2012
Fellow nairalanders,

I want to Learn How To Create Information Products That People Want To Buy....

How will I go about it and from where will I start?

Thanks in advance....
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by zogo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Think of any information you have expertise knowledge on, on any area of life, health, business, education, travel, foods etc. put them together, and find out what greater people would need to know about that knowledge you have, then package it. Make sure what you're offering is real and legit, because so much trust is needed when it comes to making cash online. Once clients build trust in you, they'll call and beg to buy your products in the future. For instance, i have an info product that teaches people about Heliculture, (Snail farming), with the results and sincerity gotten from my products, i make sales every week from a free blog site at www.snailfarmingng..com. Also, i have made thousands of naira from my Real Estate free blog at www.legitassets..com

one thing a like about the internet is that, you dont need much capital to get started with any online venture. all you need is a burning desire, drive and action! Yes ACTION!

I will see you @ the top!
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by uniquecontent(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
It is not all that easy to just wake up and package information without learning the the technical know how. You have to attend seminar or buy eBook on information marketing to learn more. However, one thing I discovered is that people want to get idea for free and make money with such ideas forgetting that to make money, you have to invest money. Look for a proven eBook to buy. I paid to learn all I need about information marketing and I have earned more than I paid then as I even produce my own information marketing eBook that treated all you need to know about information marketing
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by 2sexy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
What do people talk about most? Ask about? Etc
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by legalwealth(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
2sexy: What do people talk about most? Ask about? Etc

What of CLICKBANK?
or let me say anything that pertains to AFFILIATE marketing or refferal programmes as I have the real strategies to use without stress

I have expertise knowledge bout it

Can I write on that and how do I put the topic to catch people's attention..

Thanks in advance everyone.....
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by 2sexy(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2012
legalwealth:

What of CLICKBANK?
or let me say anything that pertains to AFFILIATE marketing or refferal programmes as I have the real strategies to use without stress

No not like that. Yeah. . . Clickbank is good start. Can you give me a call? Just load your phone with enough airtime and we can talk for as long as you want. You will get what you want. Call me today.
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by dejiswaggs(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2012
legalwealth:

What of CLICKBANK?

You could write an ebook called ''Amazing Insider Secret of How To Open A Clickbank Account In Nigeria Without Stress!'' I bet it with you , you will sell(u better steal the title before another smart dude do so for you.)
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by dejiswaggs(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2012
this is a classic tread ohhh! Well One could also choose an info ebook by looking at the problem we have presently ...poverty....bad marrage......travel.......flooding in lagos .....unemployment....blah blah blah....
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by uniquecontent(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
You can not just write on anything just for writing sake my friend. You have to write on demand. That is the rule of the business. Otherwise you will not sell a dime. Look out for the needs of the people and prepare your product. Good luck
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by legalwealth(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
2sexy:
No not like that. Yeah. . . Clickbank is good start. Can you give me a call? Just load your phone with enough airtime and we can talk for as long as you want. You will get what you want. Call me today.

Just getting this now and I will surely give you a call as I've gat your phone number...

Before that,kindly help me to check my article about "How To Start Affiliate Marketing" that was approved by ezine ARTICLE some weeks ago with its resource links to a product I'm currently promoting and make your comment...

The article is [url=ezinearticles.com/?Here-Are-Proven-And-Well-Researched-Things-To-Know-On-How-To-Start-&id=7125923] HERE[/url]

Thanks in advance...
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
The final production should not be a problem. To convert to PDF use PDF995. It installs as an addon into your MsWord so when you print the document comes out as PDF.
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by legalwealth(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
dejiswaggs: this is a classic tread ohhh! Well One could also choose an info ebook by looking at the problem we have presently ...poverty....bad marrage......travel.......flooding in lagos .....unemployment....blah blah blah....

This is cool and educative.
Re: How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? by legalwealth(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
babaearly: The final production should not be a problem. To convert to PDF use PDF995. It installs as an addon into your MsWord so when you print the document comes out as PDF.

Thanks for this but the software will make work look unprofessional but I'm sure that PDFprinter is better than PDF995 as I've used the two.

Anyway,I use a special sofware which is a PDF writer that makes writing PDF ebooks easier and convenient.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Selling Rams During Muslim Festivals!!! / Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. / How To Advertise For Free Locally In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.