Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (9944 Views)

Poll: To save or not to save

pls let her stay: 40% (102 votes)
tired of her. leave the house: 31% (79 votes)
whatever I'm indifferent: 17% (43 votes)
what is big brother?: 10% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction / Ideas For Eviction Punishment For Nigeria's 1st All-adventure Yoruba Reality Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by JimOvia: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2012
Goldie is up for eviction this week.
Are you going to vote to keep her in the House or do you think she's had enough of Big Brother and it's time for her to return home?
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by go4value(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2012
@op...she still d dere?iv stopd whatchin d bba cos of her.
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by JimOvia: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2012
go4value: @op...she still d dere?iv stopd whatchin d bba cos of her.

ℓ☺ℓ. She has changed oh. She's now a better person
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by walcolm(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
She's the only Nigerian remaining...we need to keep her there

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by vladimiros: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
walcolm: She's the only Nigerian remaining...we need to keep her there

she embarassed us by crying like a babay
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by NosaHenry(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
She fall our proud hand no be small. She better go back to her Ijebu village

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
NO!!

She has done enough. . . . make she go back to Ibadan. . . .
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
walcolm: She's the only Nigerian remaining...we need to keep her there

You dey crase?

How has she represented NIgerians?
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Afam4eva(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Let's save her jo even though she's not repping us wella.
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by ikoha: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
She fall our proud hand no be small. She better go back to her Ijebu village

you are so right. But prezzo will miss that Ijebu clit, heard their babes getam like cow tongue grin grin grin
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
afam4eva: Let's save her jo even though she's not repping us wella.
Ditchthebitch grin she reps ghetto and lacks swag grin
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by 2gbasky22(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
Make she go house go finish her cry jor
Hw she even take make d house self? Out of all swagg celeb wen we get 4 9ja na she dem go see send.......another minus one 9ja b dat..........9ja dey worse dey go o0o0o0o, nothing wey we 4 dey carry first again!
I weep 4 dis nation
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Esejojo: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
As much as I consider it unimaginable to suggest voting out a Nigerian representative on BBA, I feel it would be in our "national interest" to vote her out.

Each day, I harbour this terrible fear that she might subject Nigeria to a national disgrace by spreading her legs at an iminent moment of weakness for Prezzo to penetrate. smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
2gbasky22: Make she go house go finish her cry jor
Hw she even take make d house self? Out of all swagg celeb wen we get 4 9ja na she dem go see send.......another minus one 9ja b dat..........9ja dey worse dey go o0o0o0o, nothing wey we 4 dey carry first again!
I weep 4 dis nation

She'll watch herself and feel self-pity.

Make she come out with a "Don"t touch me" or "I'm too hot" music video again, let me catch her.

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by bright007(f): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wats BBA? Is it blacberry application or Bread $ Beans Applicatin or wat?
I need to know

6 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
LET HER GO
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Ozonna(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
Biko let's save her though she dey fall our hand badly but atleast for 9ja sake. When she comes back after d game must have ended, we can now treat her F u ck up.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ozonna: Biko let's save her though she dey fall our hand badly but atleast for 9ja sake. When she comes back after d game must have ended, we can now treat her F u ck up.

Hell NO! make we treat im Fcukup now becos if you leave am she don become star after BBA! GEJ go shake im hand you nor go fit touch am again. If you talk fiinnn! everybody go treat your fcukup grin

4 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by adora4u1: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
Vote her off NOW! Sharp, sharp! With immediate alacrity! Don't even wait for eviction night! Our votes to send her home should overwhelm Big Brother that they evict her midweek!
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
Let Her cum hme, bcoz i dnt understd her again. Thot she was d hard 9ja babe as she claims in her songs,bt shed 2weak dat game. Cum Home.
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by emekson(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
talo mo iya eh!
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Ozonna(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Hell NO! make we treat im Fcukup now becos if you leave am she don become star after BBA! GEJ go shake im hand you nor go fit touch am again. If you talk fiinnn! everybody go treat your fcukup grin

LMAO!!! Abeg no treat my Bleep up but I heard she don dey behave well and dat its over btw her and prezzo. Biko NL's for 9ja sake abeg.
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by lwise(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Let her come back,a hot slap is waitng for her at the airport for disgracing 200,000,000 Nigerians.
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by naffysa(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
I hop Nija. No go win again
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by usbcable(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
adora4u1: Vote her off NOW! Sharp, sharp! With immediate alacrity! Don't even wait for eviction night! Our votes to send her home should overwhelm Big Brother that they evict her midweek!

lol.
guy you harsah no be small.

She don tire my wife sef with her cry cry for prezzo (a.k.a opolo eyes aka back stabber).
tsheeeeeew
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by fankasibe: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
The girl dey over exagerate small matter.....she con dey cry over a guy wey no even fine reach me....shit
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by ikoha: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ozonna: Biko let's save her though she dey fall our hand badly but atleast for 9ja sake. When she comes back after d game must have ended, we can now treat her F u ck up.

it's either you are high on some sh.i.t, probably, hallucinating or you are plainly dumb and stewpid.
Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by learn(f): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
6 housemates are up for possible eviction, whom do you want to save ( week 8 )?
Goldie 34.13 % (3807)
Lady May 18.86 % (2103)
Prezzo 16.61 % (1852)
Maonza 15.21 % (1696)
Junia 8.14 % (908)
Kyle 7.06 % (787)
Total votes: 11153

Version 2.08
as at now see the votes so far, i beg make we try vote the babe biko let her reach like 10,000 votes before lady may and prezzo gets to 5,000 , we need to teach prezzo a lesson for nominating her biko, plsssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by Skipfr(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
pls lets save her. Dats ha game plan. Nr b bad tin say naija win smtin at least. I use God beg una

3 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by learn(f): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
skipfr udon vote? pls guys lets save her a beg ,

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by kilimanjaro(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
She's so annoying!
Neverthelss, lets pity her being the only Naija in the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? by espn(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
afam4eva: Let's save her jo even though she's not repping us wella.
let her get d Bleep out of der..we have nuffin to gain if she stays..d money nd fame is al for her..buh if she had rep wel we wld v vote her to stay based on dat..buh nw..alele..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Britain's Got Talent...who's watching?? / Big Brother Hotshot Shower Time / What Kind Of Movie Do You Want Nigerians To Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.