Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises (10196 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Recruitment / Cbn Recruitment List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by adviceme(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please any news about the result held on the 30th of June 2012?

When is the result coming out please and have they started calling successful candidate for teh CBN Recruitment 2102

Lets hear from you please
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by adviceme(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
Please any news about the result held on the 30th of June 2012?

When is the result coming out please, and have they started calling successful candidate for the CBN Recruitment test 2012

Lets hear from you please
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pls can you remember the format of the questions. In the IT skilled test, which IT field did they draft out questions from e.g networking, database etc?. I believe they will wait for the second recruitment test coming up dis july for the management guys before calling for interview. Thanks
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by shabbie(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lilema: Pls can you remember the format of the questions. In the IT skilled test, which IT field did they draft out questions from e.g networking, database etc?. I believe they will wait for the second recruitment test coming up dis july for the management guys before calling for interview. Thanks

Just know your IT game.
They were XP support questions and some web dev ish. Current affairs and numerical and some verbal.
Pretty straight forward. Banish fear.
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by yomz1e(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2012
Hi,
meself they wait for the result, i took the test @ ikeja and not sure whats going on. I did the professional exam which was a bit hard, please someone update us
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by agbajeadetola: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
I received a mail from them last month to pick my unit.
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Please what was the content of the mail?
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by yomz1e(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2012
Is he/she really sure that the result is out, i have emailed NextZon today to see whats is happening, will update as soon as i hear anything.
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by yomz1e(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2012
Any news on the test result please anyone?
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by agbajeadetola: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2012
Send me u'r mail add I will send u the mail.
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2012
Pls someone help me its urgent. I applied for the Mgt Trainee and I applied to the following email address gradrecruitment@nextzon.com but now I'm seeing on another job site graduaterecruitment@nextzon.com

I don't knw which is d correct one. But I haven't gotten any mail delivery failed message. Pls I need the correct email ASAP as d vacancy will soon expire.
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by yomz1e(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2012
agbajeadetola: Send me u'r mail add I will send u the mail.

Pure Bull$hit, I called them again and was told the same thing, they are still conducting test for other areas such as operations, Marketing etc. why don't you paste the content of the email you got so we all can see! Maybe you weren't even called for the test! and also you contradict yourself, if you applied for a IT, you would have specified what role or unit you applied for, so why would Nextzon be asking you again to choose your Unit..........na your papa own CBN for you to decide which unit you want.........abegi o.mtcheewwww!?
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by agbajeadetola: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2012
Any news,heard CBN have started interview,they have taken it over from Nextzon,but its in batches like my batch is yet to b called heard after sallah sha.
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by yomz1e(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2012
Haven't heard anything either, the phrase is starting to come to mind.... " it's all about who you know" since June O !
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by agbajeadetola: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2012
A mail was sent frm Nextzon to pick a unit I would to join in IT sometimes August ending,till now noffin yet maybe after dis moment sha.
Re: Successful Nextzon - CBN Recruitment Exercises by JenabNath(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2013
I know that CBN trough Nextzon sent me mail to upgrade my information sometime around March which I did but nothing yet till now.

(1) (Reply)

Fadac Resources Latest Job Recruitment (12 Positions) / Enugu Asks Indigent Fresh Graduates To Applay For FG, UNDP Empowerment Programme / Unit Manager At Fortune Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.