Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet (5564 Views)

Alcatel Set To Launch Their New Window Smartphone Onetouch Fierce XL In US / MTN To Launch Cloud Services In Nigeria And Ghana / How To Launch A Website Designed With Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by delamingo: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Naija companies just they launch tablet, hmmm nice one sha, see the details of this on this site

Nigeria’s Websoft is launching its new Vantium m1 tablet PC this month, bundled with business applications and DSTV.

The 7-inch Android m1 is bundled with business and entertainment applications to appeal to a wide audience. Users can also make calls and text using the m1.

Websoft CTO Niyi Ewete says Websoft aims to meet the needs of users who want work and entertainment functionality in a single device.

The touchscreen m1 also includes WiFi functionality, a mini-USB and USB 2.0 adapter, microSD slot, headphone port and SIM card port, and features a front and rear camera and HD video playback.

http://www.tekpee.com/2012/07/03/websoft-to-launch-new-tablet/
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by DualCore1: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
When you say a Nigerian company is launching a tablet are they actually manufacturing these tablets or the underlying operating system or this is yet another white-labelled bulk purchase from China (alibaba.com)?

6 Likes

Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by delamingo: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Well, I am not sure about Websoft but I do think they import the hardware and control the software part. Even the software will be powered by android OS only with very little twitches. Also they promise to bring some business applications that I think will be specific to the Nigerian market. For most hardware makers, I think it is difficult assemble in Nigeria because of the lack of infrastructures. Thanks for your comment anyway grin
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2012
How much is it before i run to chinavasion.com
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by acidtalk: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2012
I am 100% Naija to the core and will support and encourage anything Nigerian.

To the 1st question : it is extremely obvious the Hardware was all assemble in China. Even I won't be surprised if the software also will all be pre installed there. It might just be a sealed boxed with the tablets that will be sent to Nigeria in the name of websoft.

Afterall if 'mighty' Apple can have its items all assembled in china 'cus of cheap labour and professionalism them how much less websoft.

I guess its only a few Technical team that will be represented in Nigeria.

The sure should have their tablets very reasonable (with 30-45k) or even less if not na dem go use their thing themselves.

Before I forget, hope if won't be a Hoven in disguise like that nonsense Omatek Laptop wey fit cook beans in less than 2mins.

1 Like

Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by Murphy7h4: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2012
I like this.
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by limitbreka: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2012
Good news. Hope is not the Alibaba type of Tablet cos i have one here to dash any stranger. grin grin Contact me if you need it.
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by Ogbodavies(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2012
[email][/email]
limitbreka: Good news. Hope is not the Alibaba type of Tablet cos i have one here to dash any stranger. grin grin Contact me if you need it.
Me 2,i get 2 ali baba.com tablet wey i don throw away,na dash u wan dash your own,u wicked o cool cheesy grin
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by question(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by acidtalk: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2012
Ogbodavies: [email][/email]
Me 2,i get 2 ali baba.com tablet wey i don throw away,na dash u wan dash your own,u wicked o cool cheesy grin

Which one be alibaba table again?
Shey na all those chinko tablet?
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by ebamma(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2012
im sure its made in china,and coupled in nigeria
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by ebamma(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2012
if its truly a nigerian made tablet why are the calling it vantium m1,can't the give it a local name like olamide D1 or uchechi B1

2 Likes

Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by Luluvich(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2012
limitbreka: Good news. Hope is not the Alibaba type of Tablet cos i have one here to dash any stranger. grin grin Contact me if you need it.

alibaba tablet? i no dey shame, me I want oh.....how do I contact you?
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by redcliff: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2012
H$LBroker:
How much is it before i run to chinavasion.com

hey how trustworthy is chinavision. do tthey ship to nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by KINGwax(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2012
delamingo: Well, I am not sure about Websoft but I do think they import the hardware and control the software part. Even the software will be powered by android OS only with very little twitches. Also they promise to bring some business applications that I think will be specific to the Nigerian market. For most hardware makers, I think it is difficult assemble in Nigeria because of the lack of infrastructures. Thanks for your comment anyway grin
infrastructure is not the problem of assemblage in nigeria, it's d high cost of labour as compared to very low in china. Even nokia do assemble in china

1 Like

Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2012
redcliff:

yes they are trustworthy and they ship to Nigeria with super reliable customer service
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by chrishenzo: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2012
Let's encourage our brothers. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day.

redcliff:

You can purchase any of Chinavasion product from www.chrisvicmall.com . ChrisvicMall is the only online shop that offers you the ability to shop online with naira even when the items you are buying is in dollar or other currency. Don't need credit card to start your shopping.
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by Larry37(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2012
the price for vantium m1 is 35k while the vantium v1 is 80k check www.myvantium.com
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by redcliff: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2012
H$LBroker:
yes they are trustworthy and they ship to Nigeria with super reliable customer service
but it seems they only accept paypal payments or would a gtb card work with it?
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by mrkels(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2012
redcliff:
Guy make your reseach well before sending your money online o, never heard of that chanivasion before, they may be a scam, until you see enough reviews not from only nairaland but other well known digital forums before you make payments ok. Google chinavision reviews or chanavasion: scam or not etc to get ans
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by mrkels(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2012
I need it o...oya dash me asap
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by Decryptor(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
Ogbodavies: [email][/email]
LMAO! Na so the tablet bad reach?
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by Decryptor(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
mmse:

Hello pals, I got a contract by a multi- national oil company to get a space beside a water-side at Calaber, Warri or PH for a Jetty to be built. But preferably Calabar. Anyone who can link me up with such a location can mail me at tit2870@yahoo.com. Please if you aren`t sure of the source just walk away and don`t bother contacting me. Thanks
Another plate of "Indomie Scammer Flavour" served with a bottle of "419 red wine" on ice! Eat at your own peril!
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by slimming: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
Good development but they should avoid copying china o
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
redcliff:
They accept International Money Transfer from any bank in Nigeria.

Please note i love made in Nigeria and I love this websoft Vantium M1 Tablet, Chinavasion should not stop u from patronizing naija made oooo, hear me and hear me clear.

1 Like

Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by redcliff: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2012
H$LBroker:
They accept International Money Transfer from any bank in Nigeria.

Please note i love made in Nigeria and I love this websoft Vantium M1 Tablet, Chinavasion should not stop u from patronizing naija made oooo, hear me and hear me clear.

u know its always good to know this infos in the event that u might need them.. if i want to buy from china vision, it would be really minor stuffs. not worth nore than 100$
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by pinkrex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
pls sir, can I have it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Our New Post / 4 Useful Free Blogging Features Anyone Can Use To Start Blog / Best Mobile Chat Site In Nigeria To Meet Sexy Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.