Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Goldies's Act: Real Or Script? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goldies's Act: Real Or Script? (830 Views)

7up 'Oga At The Top' AD : Real Or Fake / Joey Greco's Cheaters: Real Or Fake? / The Maury Show Real Or Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goldies's Act: Real Or Script? by Aseye(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
hi guys, this is not really about Goldie but she & BBA (Star Game) is a case study.
an argument came up in my office about Goldie's act (that some her fans think its way over edge). suddenly, a colleague (copywriter) said the whole show (BBA) is a SCRIPT. that all the stars are acting according to script and that its just playing on we the audience. what do you think? He made reference to Guilder Ultimate Search, (the Celebrity Version), which i myself think some scenes and act were fashioned. so what do you guys think?

(1) (Reply)

Zombies, Superman, And A Return To Oz Among Movies To Look Forward To In 2013 / Dominion-new TV Series(continuatioo Of The Movie LEGION) / Christian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.