Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) (21099 Views)

Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:02am On Jul 04, 2012
This is what Boko Haram have turned Abuja churches to.

The fear of Boko-Haram is the beginning of wisdom!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by dasparrow: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2012
RICHIE BOI: This is what Boko Haram have turned Abuja churches to.

The fear of Boko-Haram is the beginning of wisdom!!! grin grin

Indeed!

But wait a minute, so women no longer tie scarf or head-tie to church in Nigeria? Mehn, things have really changed in that country. Anyway, interesting pic.

7 Likes

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by stagger: 1:46am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Indeed!

But wait a minute, so women no longer tie scarf or head-tie to church in Nigeria? Mehn, things have really changed in that country. Anyway, interesting pic.

Who be dis one again? Are you now one of those myopic foreigners who ask whether our blood is red in colour or whether we still bracket from tree to tree? Which kain question be dis?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by sexysunnyb(m): 1:51am On Jul 04, 2012
are you sure they are Queuing for Church or Club ? cos i cant see Bible what i see here is sexy girls going to Club Na wa ooo for Churches of Now a days

4 Likes

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by msb247(m): 1:52am On Jul 04, 2012
hmmm na wa oh. this is really serious
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Exponental(m): 2:00am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Indeed!

dont be fooooled by a mere pix. Nothing associates dat pix wit a church.
BTW, if pix is true, then where are d oda protecting means.
Hope d walls are tall n far from d building,
hope any vehicle cannot forcefully move close 2 d people,
hope any attempt 2 throw bomb through defence walls can be checkmated

Dont forget, GEJ once said: Nigerans shld live with d state of bombing..............!!!
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by tpia5: 2:04am On Jul 04, 2012
sexysunnyb: are you sure they are Queuing for Church or Club ? cos i cant see Bible what i see here is sexy girls going to Club Na wa ooo for Churches of Now a days

i dont see anything vulgar about those girls.

they're simply dressed neatly and with sense, that's all.

what about them is reminding you of a club because i dont get it.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by kingpole: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2012
Searching on queues isn't a solution, Imagine a BH guy on that queue. We just have to watch and pray
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by tpia5: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2012
Exponental:
BTW, if pix is true, then where are d oda protecting means.
Hope d walls are tall n far from d building,
hope any vehicle cannot forcefully move close 2 d people,
hope any attempt 2 throw bomb through defence walls can be checkmated

good points.

lord have mercy sha.

and true, i dont see any evidence linking them with a church.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by akagaba(f): 2:09am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Indeed!

headtie my foot, then why did God give them hair? Wil tieing of headtie lead them 2heaven? Or wil it indicate that sin has been tied away in their lives? Religious fanatism. Go and read john 7 vs 24.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by StarrMatthieu: 2:17am On Jul 04, 2012
Thanks a lot
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by boyendowed(m): 2:17am On Jul 04, 2012
Better safe than sorry.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by ebamma(m): 2:24am On Jul 04, 2012
who wan die
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Jarvis(m): 2:42am On Jul 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] lets kip prayin o so dat the fear of goin to church wil not be wisdom.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Jarvis(m): 2:48am On Jul 04, 2012
[quote author=Exponental]
Wat else to do want to see...electronic BIBLEs or wat?
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Burrito(f): 3:00am On Jul 04, 2012
Wait, so they are searching purses and pockets for bombs?? *scratches head* e go tey before they find one o.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by KayDee4: 3:06am On Jul 04, 2012
[size=14pt]
looks more to me like screening for an aptitude test. undecided undecided
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Brownhacks(m): 3:09am On Jul 04, 2012
this is absolute nonsense so hw may hours is the service,we cant contiue like this something has to be done,somebody needs to do something to stop this,an impeacheament whatsoever
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by KayDee4: 3:12am On Jul 04, 2012
Brownhacks: this is absolute nonsense so hw may hours is the service,we cant contiue like this something has to be done,somebody needs to do something to stop this,an impeacheament whatsoever
[size=14pt]
what do you suggest ? ?
[/size]
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by guddylover(m): 3:23am On Jul 04, 2012
Abeg, Patriotic citizen of Nigeria, what is wrong with the question that guy asked? afterall he didn't direct the question to you!
stagger:

Who be dis one again? Are you now one of those myopic foreigners who ask whether our blood is red in colour or whether we still bracket from tree to tree? Which kain question be dis?
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by okeyxyz(m): 3:27am On Jul 04, 2012
But this is even a risky way of checking people to enter a church. so what stops boko-haram from coming to set off a bomb amongts the queue??

1 Like

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Infomizer(m): 3:44am On Jul 04, 2012
I sincerely don't know who is dumber. Is it the suicide bombers? Or those that still risk their lives chasing a God that can be sought in the comfort of their homes? Well, Pastor must chop sha..smh

1 Like

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by ayusman16(m): 3:56am On Jul 04, 2012
I think you are a fool
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 04, 2012
I don't think real blackwomen should tie their natural hair. The only women who should tie their hair are those deluded and inferiority complex ridden-mind rocking those weaves and Brazilian in the house of God.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Goldenheart(m): 4:52am On Jul 04, 2012
cud be office, mall, plaza, cinema. Definitely nt church
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by buchii: 4:55am On Jul 04, 2012
This bomb stuff Is getting out of hand oo
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:03am On Jul 04, 2012
Nobody wan die

But everybody wan go heaven.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by shilling(f): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2012
Valid point. I had to wear a scarf before going to church when I lived in Nigeria. But that was a over 5 years ago.

dasparrow:

Indeed!

Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 04, 2012
Are they looking for bombs? Firearms? Tithe offerings?

Why the search?

LMAO @ Nigeria's version of security "upgrade".

Mehn, I need to go to church this Sunday, I need to know what all these church service is about. Been months.
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by livingstoneony(m): 5:53am On Jul 04, 2012
sexysunnyb: are you sure they are Queuing for Church or Club ? cos i cant see Bible what i see here is sexy girls going to Club Na wa ooo for Churches of Now a days
na iPad b bible na ooo
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Sike(m): 5:58am On Jul 04, 2012
ayusman16: I think you are a fool
Hey! Can U be more polite??
Re: Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) by Smallville4live(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Indeed!

God will help us oh. No more covering of hair man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? / Police Interrogates Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.