Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Merry Christmas to all nairalanders! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Merry Christmas to all nairalanders! (874 Views)

My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Merry Christmas To You All...... / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas to all nairalanders! by stag: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2007
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!   MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL NAIRALANDERS AND ALL REGULAR POSTERS ON THIS THREAD. MAY THIS YULETIDE SEASON BRING YOU THE BEST OF TIMES. AND EVEN AFTER THIS SEASON, CELEBRATIONS WILL NOT CEASE FOR YOU ALL.  YOU HAVE CHANGED LIVES ON THIS THREAD kiss merry xmasmerryxmasmerryxmas
Re: Merry Christmas to all nairalanders! by MrTurkey(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2007
ooohh, sorry, you're not aware that christmas has been postponed?
Re: Merry Christmas to all nairalanders! by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2007
stag:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL NAIRALANDERS AND ALL REGULAR POSTERS ON THIS THREAD. MAY THIS YULETIDE SEASON BRING YOU THE BEST OF TIMES. AND EVEN AFTER THIS SEASON, CELEBRATIONS WILL NOT CEASE FOR YOU ALL. YOU HAVE CHANGED LIVES ON THIS THREAD kiss merry xmasmerryxmasmerryxmas
Amen smiley smiley smiley
Re: Merry Christmas to all nairalanders! by stag: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

ooohh, sorry, you're not aware that christmas has been postponed?

grin u dey vex already o. sha, hope xmas go make u smile grin

(1) (Reply)

P-a-c-i-f-i-e-r! / jj / A Name That You Will Never Give Your Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.