Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Cry Cry Babies - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cry Cry Babies (1082 Views)

About Bush Babies / Beautiful Black Babies! / African Ladies Abroad Carrying Babies On Their Back!(Dirty Clothes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry Cry Babies by redsun(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2007
The crying state of nigerian actresses in nigerian movies tend to reflect the psychological state of women in nigeria.Every time i a have glace at nigerian movies on some african tv channels, what i see in most cases are women crying their eyes out like babies.
Crying like that is child like and annoying,it shouldn't be encoraged.Although a bit of crying sometimes is not bad,but it should not be the characteristic of adults,i wonder what they expect from children?Problems could be solved without weeping and mourning all the time as if it is the end of the world.
Re: Cry Cry Babies by mamaput(f): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2007
crying is showing or better expressing feelings should that be forbidden
Re: Cry Cry Babies by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 02, 2007
@post
LOL. . . i know. . am sick and tired of it too. they cry like little babies, and worst of all, i looks so da mn fake. Omg, its even worst when the guys do it. . .so disgusting, i HATE it when a guy cries. . .i mean, i was watching this movie, can't remmber the name, anywaz the guy acting was so da mn fyn, until he started crying because he found who his mom is and like every 20 mins someone is crying, i just had to stop the movie, couldn't stand anymore of it.

too much crying, too much screaming with pain( yeeee. . .yeee ewoooo) , and the fake looking gun shots and cherry juice that's used for the bloods make nigeria movies suckĀ  angry
Re: Cry Cry Babies by predi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2007
@toyinrayo

so much energy-haba- yu too come du yur own movie make we see

well, i dnt watch em, so i dnt knw o -mr poster- but i think den dey try sha!
Re: Cry Cry Babies by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2007
predi dear,
dnt get me wrong, I Love naija movies. . . i just think too much crying just make the movie bad
Re: Cry Cry Babies by janami(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2007
i cry easily, is dt wrong?
Re: Cry Cry Babies by ifyalways(f): 12:25am On Dec 04, 2007
janami:

i cry easily, is dt wrong?

me too and not just crying,mine is crying uncontrollably. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cry Cry Babies by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 04, 2007
guys guys!. . . i meant the crying on NAIJA MOVIES. . .when they fake it, it's annoying because they try too hard. . . and they cry too much on it for simple thing. tongue
Re: Cry Cry Babies by ifyalways(f): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2007
toyinrayo:

guys guys!. . . i meant the crying on NAIJA MOVIES. . .when they fake it, it's annoying because they try too hard. . . and they cry too much on it for simple thing. tongue
yes oooooooooooh we know.we are just saying that we cry too whilist acting our own movies too.NAIRALAND MOVIES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic yes its true.they cry so hard and sheepishly too over almost everthing.its so very annoying.

(1) (Reply)

Raising Children / Ifa Consultation For The Month Of March / Bird Turn To Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.