Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Information On German Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information On German Universities (853 Views)

It's Now Free Tuition Fees In All German Universities For INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS / Prospective Students For German Universities / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On German Universities by Iceslizer(f): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
Where are the gurus at? Help a fellow here. I've been trying without success to find a university that offers Msc in the English medium in any German University. I was able to get only university of Bremen, only to get disappointed when they told me they dont offer Msc courses in the English medium. Pls anyone, can you help me with any German university with English as medium of instruction. My eyes are getting sore from searching through the websites. Pls response needed urgently as i gather that application for winter ends 15th July. Im not goofing.
Re: Information On German Universities by Iceslizer(f): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
Thanks girl. Its the other universities im asking for. The ones that teach in English language. Would be glad if you can help me with a list.
Re: Information On German Universities by Iceslizer(f): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
What happened
Re: Information On German Universities by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2012
you can still talk to me! cheesy
Re: Information On German Universities by Iceslizer(f): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2012
And you are Mr....? Kindly drop your information here if you've got any for me. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo........( Unreleased Aptitude Test Result) "Read Me" / Abia State University Re-writing Of It's Post Utme Exam / Best Way To Prevent Cheating (pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.