Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! (1391 Views)

Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) / NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) / A Thread For Ex Uites N Uites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! by northstar(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2007
I was a zikite when i was a student in UI. NNamdi Azikiwe hall used to be known as the political capital of the University of Ibadan. I loved every bit of my Zik affiliation at the time, i stayed in rooms B30, B67 and D20. Greatest Zikites in the house put your lighters up!!!!!

Others, where did or do you stay in UI? stand up and rep your hall.
Re: To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2007
cool to meet a uites in the house.am also a zikites because once a zikites is ever a zikit.zik hall as i know is not only a political headquater but also the gratest hall in africa ,the leader of struggles in nigeria-champion ali must go in 1978.in zik all there are traditons that has always maintain from generation.i ve many things to say but time will not permit .but am glad to attend U.I and stayed in greatest hall in the whole of africa .zikzim is flowing in me.my cages number are B6,B75B, D13 AND FINALLY D14.AM PROUD TO serve and be an elderstate man in the hall and one of the stakeholder in UI.GREATEST UI.LONG LIVE UI LONG LIVE ZIK HALL
Re: To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! by legba1(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2007
cant belief only 2 entries so far submited by members of the family of the greatest of the greates.where are the uites.now to ma fellow ewa contious zikites.was in b13,c73 and d14.stayed the missing seassions in abadina qtz.god bless u all.
Re: To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! by wandel(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2007
Greatest Zikites,

Seems everyone posting has Zik blood in his veins.

I sure miss the 'ewa' nights

Cage number : A4, C74, C60, D1

Graduated February 2006

See you on top
Re: To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2007
i am a uite stayed in idia 100 level b67, awo f9 200level and b94 300 level hopin to graduate
Re: To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! by tinaclums(f): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2007
i was once a student of ui,though im now a corper.i never stayed in the hostel o but the hostel i was allocated to was idia hall.
Re: To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! by buddie(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2007
Leaved all through in Independence hall, the great katangite, Rooms B55,C71 and C10, uites lets represent our great school o grin
Re: To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2007
Greatest katangites, wuz a katangite in 2nd n 3rd yr, rm c31, b22 resp. i now stay in uch, rm g 73, I esp. miss d idiates n awite chicks goin b@ck to their halls n we shoutin like rabid dogs. i'm stil available nyway. fteral am a 500, goin 2 6 med stud.
Re: To All The Uites In The House, Rep Your Hall! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2007
Greatest katangites, wuz a katangite in 2nd n 3rd yr, rm c31, b22 resp. i now stay in uch, rm g 73, I esp. miss d idiates n awite chicks goin b@ck to their halls n we shoutin like rabid dogs. i'm stil available nyway. fteral am a 500, goin 2 6 med stud.

(1) (Reply)

Cut Off Mark For Various Courses In Nigeria Universities 2010 / Virgin Peruvian, Brazilian, Indian Weavons And Lacewigs In Jos, Abuja / Marris College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.