Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Him Or Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Him Or Me? (2188 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Him Or Me? by LilMizzGood(f): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2012
Ok here is a story... something that happened a few days ago.... don't know where to start but ok.

Having a bad day outside of my home, I return home feeling angry and sad. Quietly went straight into my room and slept for hours, waking up feeling the same so I decided to go and seek the comfort of a special person but he push me away ( so I thought), feeling more angry, sad and lonely I went back in my room and tried calming my self down by playing a social game which than ended me telling a guy to leave me alone. Mean while outside of my bedroom that special person cleaned his room, put candles and roses around his room and cleaned up him self. He came into my room ( to call me) asking me what was up my ass telling him nothing and that he should go away for I am having a convo with some guy. After a few minuets I thought it was bad of me to treat him like that and that it wasn't his fault that I had a bad day. So I went in his room to find candles and roses everywhere, as curious I can be asking what the hell was going on in his room, with a big smile on his face, told me that it was for me, for us to have quite time together for him hates me stress out and being so busy that we have no time together.

Hearing his explanation, I laughed and couldn't stop laughing, I wanted to cry because it was sweet of him to do so, it touched my heart but all that came out was laughter, I tried explaining why I was laughing but he would listen to my reasons and asked me to leave his room because I made him felt stupid for trying to do something nice. Got angry for kicking me out and not listening to my reason I slapped him and walked away. Feeling ashamed, bad and guilty I apologizes but he refuse to accept my sorry ass. Determine as I were to make it right, stayed up to think of what I could do that will make him feel good and accept me sorry ass ( trust me it was hard, ended up googleing). Waked up very early from my normal beauty sleep time and made him breakfast in bed. A big plate fill with all his fav food and a cup of coffee. He was surprise when he saw me in his room with food, didn't know what to say.

Went out and came back home just to hear his sister telling me that my "breakfast in bed" wasn't good enough for him. Thinking that he should have said thank you but he did not so I got pissed of and did not speak to him for 3-4 days. Got tired of me being a drama queen I decided to talk to him. I asked what was up his ass and why he wasn't talking to me , he than replied me saying that I wasn't the one talking to him, giving him the "silent treatment" didn't have nothing to say I walked away hearing him shouting "it's over" I replied saying " I think I knew that before God created the world".

I'm not sad, hurt or heart broken in fact I couldn't careless about the brake up. The thing I want to know who fault is it and why is it soo hard for a man to forgive?
Re: Him Or Me? by slimyem: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
who is this special person?
A boyfriend,fiance or what?
Are u scared of telling us who he is?
..and why is he staying in your house or why are u staying in his house?
I can only deduce that what happened was a little misunderstanding which shouldnt be a reason for a break-up..
More like you both need to grow up!
Re: Him Or Me? by tobechi20(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
What a drama!
Zeb Ejiro shud shoot this in his next nollywood film. It wil sell
Re: Him Or Me? by Onegai(f): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
Kids these days.... undecided
Re: Him Or Me? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2012
Op, where did you copy this from? Cos i can bet my Nokia 3310 that your English is not this good. . .
Re: Him Or Me? by aleroo(f): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
Killz! Please be nice wink
Re: Him Or Me? by LilMizzGood(f): 1:26am On Jul 05, 2012
hahaha very funny kills, I do know how to write and I can write better than this when I'm in the mood. FYI I copy it from nowhere you fool.
Re: Him Or Me? by LilMizzGood(f): 1:34am On Jul 05, 2012
slimyem: who is this special person?
A boyfriend,fiance or what?
Are u scared of telling us who he is?
..and why is he staying in your house or why are u staying in his house?
I can only deduce that what happened was a little misunderstanding which shouldnt be a reason for a break-up..
More like you both need to grow up!

I prefer to leave him as " that special someone" and I know right I realizes it was a very stupid thing to fight over and that we are both grown up for that matter, so I tired to make it right "like a grown up" you know the funny things is that a few days I thought that shouldn't be a reason to brake so I asked him again the real reason of the brake up and he said it was because I laugh at him. lol
Re: Him Or Me? by greedie1(f): 3:34am On Jul 05, 2012
Op, i dont understand ow wt u narrated can lead to break up... Its not enuf to be grown ups, u nd ur "special someone" should start acting lyk one
Re: Him Or Me? by Ranoscky(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2012
All other BS u wrote up there is NOT necessary. Since u have the guts to "slap" him, it's enough to dump ur sorry asz!

Childs play!
Re: Him Or Me? by Mynd44: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2012
Ranoscky: All other BS u wrote up there is NOT necessary. Since u have the guts to "slap" him, it's enough to dump ur sorry asz!

Childs play!
I can't even believe she asked the question. What if it was the guy that shaped her? Won't we be telling her to walk?
Ladies should learn that violence whichever way it is going, is prohibited
Re: Him Or Me? by JojoArmani(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2012
thinkin wat to write. . . ..
Re: Him Or Me? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2012
slimyem: ...and why is he staying in your house or why are u staying in his house?...

@slimyem: I may be wrong, but, from the ''tales-by-moonlight'', I can infer that it's a university off-campus setting...self-contained apartments. The boy should be a h.orNy neighbour who drills her occasionally undecided . He could be her spare tyre. undecided

@lilmizgood: it's obvious the disease has eaten deep into your system. Ur folks have wasted money sending you to school. Sometimes I wonder if your persistent blundering is deliberate angry . Or, perhaps, you just can't help it...no matter how hard you try. undecided
Re: Him Or Me? by swiftycool(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2012
fluid26:

@slimyem: I may be wrong, but, from the ''tales-by-moonlight'', I can infer that it's a university off-campus setting...self-contained apartments. The boy should be a h.orNy neighbour who drills her occasionally undecided . He could be her spare tyre. undecided

@lilmizgood: it's obvious the disease has eaten deep into your system. Ur folks have wasted money sending you to school. Sometimes I wonder if your persistent blundering is deliberate angry . Or, perhaps, you just can't help it...no matter how hard you try. undecided

You couldn't have said it better! dem Silly children with no shame so she had to settle 4 horn.y neighbour SMH

1 Like

Re: Him Or Me? by freecocoa(f): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin

This yeye girl again and her headache causing grammar.

LMAO grin @ rose, candles and breakfast in bed,tell your blatant lie of a story to the monkeys atop the trees in your compound tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Him Or Me? by Mynd44: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin grin grin

This yeye girl again and her headache causing grammar.

LMAO grin @ rose, candles and breakfast in bed,tell your blatant lie of a story to the monkeys atop the trees in your compound tongue.
Your best friend has improved oooo. But I think this crap is copy paste. Nobody improves that fast

1 Like

Re: Him Or Me? by LilMizzGood(f): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2012
You know what I can't be f*ck replying your stupid comments. Think what ever you want to think. Since you people are so educated why don't you go write a book. I bet if you go through NL posts you will see there are more stupid posts than mine ( not saying that mine is one). The problem with you sh*it heads is that you look down on people a lot. I should know that Nigerians are like that, thinking that they are the best in everything, I'm sorry to pop your bubbles but you guys are not. 1 more thing negativeness is not going to take you anywhere in this life. FYI I don't live in a hostel, I live in a big beautiful house getting paid with what most of you can't get in a day time not to even say in a life time. So if you think all of my posts are bad and not educated for you than I'm sorry to say but you can take my middle finger and spin on it because I don't give a flying fu*k of your negative thoughts that is not base on my posts.

I sometimes wonder why God give some people senses if they are not going to use them.

1 Like

Re: Him Or Me? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2012
eeyyaa...why una dey yab an na? sad angry
Bebe, we have hear you undecided
I shall ensured that never again should someone have you insulting! angry
Re: Him Or Me? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2012
fluid26: eeyyaa...why una dey yab an na? sad angry
Next time you spark bad Engleash, you we be ban.

1 Like

Re: Him Or Me? by tellwisdom: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2012
lilmissinggood, sweerie, dont mind them. they gon hating cos u have finally agreed yanshing me wink wink

Please contact me so we can talk wink wink
Re: Him Or Me? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2012
sexkillz:
Next time you spark bad Engleash, you we be ban.

grin grin
Re: Him Or Me? by IZUKWU(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2012
fluid26: eeyyaa...why una dey yab an na? sad angry
you are kills me with this writings. Little miss good . While don't you sit your boyfriend down and apologize for your behaviour ,there is no need for all these formings. It is little little things like these that kills relationships if not dealt with ,unless of course you are no longer interested and or he is just a substitute.. Keep your pride one side and save your relationship. There three sides to every story like this viz a vis his story ,her story and the truth.
Re: Him Or Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2012
LilMizzGood: You know what I can't be f*ck replying your stupid comments. Think what ever you want to think. Since you people are so educated why don't you go write a book. I bet if you go through NL posts you will see there are more stupid posts than mine ( not saying that mine is one). The problem with you sh*it heads is that you look down on people a lot. I should know that Nigerians are like that, thinking that they are the best in everything, I'm sorry to pop your bubbles but you guys are not. 1 more thing negativeness is not going to take you anywhere in this life. FYI I don't live in a hostel, I live in a big beautiful house getting paid with what most of you can't get in a day time not to even say in a life time. So if you think all of my posts are bad and not educated for you than I'm sorry to say but you can take my middle finger and spin on it because I don't give a flying fu*k of your negative thoughts that is not base on my posts.

I sometimes wonder why God give some people senses if they are not going to use them.
STFU! U is spreading ur SARS. Damn! U is getting paid to b a primary school toilet cleaner and u is hia chatting shyte! Are u mad? Answer me! Is u crazy? The problemo u gat is terrestrial, its defo GENETIC. Do u no d meaning of GENETIC? I can bet ur recycled wig on dis u no nada. U can asked ur blunder friend uglytima for definition dats ifs are reply won't boko haramic u.

Gooderluck!
Re: Him Or Me? by IZUKWU(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuigbo, no vex ,i beg. Nwayo nwayo. You hear
Re: Him Or Me? by tellwisdom: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
STFU! U is spreading ur SARS. Damn! U is getting paid to b a primary school toilet cleaner and u is hia chatting shyte! Are u mad? Answer me! Is u crazy? The problemo u gat is terrestrial, its defo GENETIC. Do u no d meaning of GENETIC? I can bet ur recycled wig on dis u no nada. U can asked ur blunder friend uglytima for definition dats ifs are reply won't boko haramic u.

Gooderluck!

Pussyyy undecided undecided
Re: Him Or Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

Pussyyy undecided undecided
Spermheaddd!
Re: Him Or Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2012
IZUKWU: Idowuigbo, no vex ,i beg. Nwayo nwayo. You hear
It's called Idowuogbo

Cheers!
Re: Him Or Me? by tellwisdom: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Spermheaddd!

Can we do dat tin wink wink
Re: Him Or Me? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2012
tellwisdom:

Can we do dat tin wink wink

Go for enlargement
Re: Him Or Me? by Mynd44: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2012
This OP don vex ooo. It is amazing that everyone on NL lives in a big house and they are well paid. Can someone send me some money? I live under the bridge and under paid
Re: Him Or Me? by 190: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2012
What in d name of 190 is going on here

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Does Not Luv Me, But She Feels Jealous. Does She Luv Me? / We Need More Black Men Like This... / You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.