Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? (16109 Views)

The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended- February 1, 2012 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by jigawatts(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2012
NUC suspends Operational licences of 7 private Universities
1. Madonna Uni
2. Lead City
3. Obong Uni
4. Achievers Uni
5. Joseph Ayo Babalola. Uni
6. Tanisan Uni
7. Caritas Uni

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/05/nuc-suspends-licences-7-private-universities/
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by lilkech(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2012
WHERE THE GRADUATES AND UNDERGRADUATES OF THERE FAKE UNIVERSITIES SELF?

MAKE UNA COMMOT COME DEFEND UNA ' SECONDARY SCHOOL ' BEFORE NAIRALAND PEOPLE USE KEYBOARD FINISH UNA
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Clemzy16(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2012
warlei: Thank God.i was formally a stdt of dat glorified sec school in elele,the man brainwaishes his students of his powers,jugging on monday nd teusday,maltreat ment of stdts.that school should be shut down.thank God am now an Akokite.
hmmm.. This one pass dame patience bullet o..
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by donigspain(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2012
GOOD RIDDANCE to...
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by meetgaya: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2012
olagamalin: Hmmn..i am an Akokite myself, and i mU̶̲̥̅̊st say your writing leaves much to be desired...there's room for improvement though.

hey u r nt akokite but MAULAGite
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Ogamgil(f): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2012
T-smooth:
I am happy for them jor. NUC ban dem all.

why wouldnt u b hapy. U don see excuse now abi. U knw wan write jamb again.Mtchew Yeye dey smell
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by kozykid(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2012
olagamalin: Hmmn..i am an Akokite myself, and i mU̶̲̥̅̊st say your writing leaves much to be desired...there's room for improvement though.

Am an akokite too
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Revolva(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2012
Well that's good more private universities should be on that list jare like ten of them

So what happen to a student that graduated from madonna I have a friend who garduated from there

Is his certificate ok
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by mattsteve(f): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2012
Lins01:

Because you were too RUDE and STUBBORN to obey simple instruction(s), that's why you called it MALTREATMENT.
did u relly call doz things insructions?i was once in caritas and boy i must tell u i felt lyk a casrated prisoner who had to jog every wenesday morning,struggled and begged to b allowed to go to the bank,cant b seen chatting up a girl once its six in d evening,cant even hold a girlz hand in d public.can b suspended or expelled over silly issues lyk pouring water on graduated students wen in oda skuls dey pour wine and drinks.once ur fudstuff and money is finished,u will be trapped lyk a mouse in an uptight cage.guy abeg i cant even continue or is it the high level of gay practice in there.left for me caritas,madonna and oda institutions owned by fr edeh shld b shut dwn bc i dnt knw hw oda private skuls operate bt im sure of the above mentioned.
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2012
I don't know much about Madonna University, but Lead City University Ibadan should have been closed down long ago. It's a haven of Yahoo boys, 'Aristo' chicks, and ne'er-do-well silverspoons. Nobody learns anything there; they just party and play and fool around, assured of a 2.1 or 1st Class at the end of the day - depending on their bargaining power. These schools are a big joke.
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by jigawatts(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2012
mattsteve: did u relly call doz things insructions?i was once in caritas and boy i must tell u i felt lyk a casrated prisoner who had to jog every wenesday morning,struggled and begged to b allowed to go to the bank,cant b seen chatting up a girl once its six in d evening,cant even hold a girlz hand in d public.can b suspended or expelled over silly issues lyk pouring water on graduated students wen in oda skuls dey pour wine and drinks.once ur fudstuff and money is finished,u will be trapped lyk a mouse in an uptight cage.guy abeg i cant even continue or is it the high level of gay practice in there.left for me caritas,madonna and oda institutions owned by fr edeh shld b shut dwn bc i dnt knw hw oda private skuls operate bt im sure of the above mentioned.

Well, I attended a private uni too, Owned by Judge Bola Ajibola (Crescent Uni Abk) ......... They had deir rules and I followed, Pple get into trouble on daily basis .... BUT let's be sincere...... IF u abide by d rules, I don't think u'll av problems, Moreova, did ur parents send u to school to go and 'Hold a girl's hand' or 'pour drinks on graduating students' etc.... Ur primary assignment dere is to READ and Pass....... No-Offence to ur parents..... I'm not claiming saint o, I'm just being real
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2012
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Acidosis(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2012
The licence of a school is suspended and people are rejoicing. . .goshh!! We have so many fo* lish people on nairaland.

The fact that it took you 10years to get admission in your CORRUPTED GOVERNMENT-OWN INSTITUTION doesn't mean others should do same. It is your destiny.

NUC should rather suspend the licences of all universities in the country including the university I graduated from 'cos they're all crap!!
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by oneakj(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2012
Can somebody give a link to confirm names of university dat are involved?...u guys are just mentioning names
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by sunky644(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2012
T-smooth:
YES! it has been suspended. Including Convent University (for Issuing 88 first class).
Think u meant to say Covenant and not Convent cos no university in Nigeria goes by that name u mentioned.
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by mattsteve(f): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2012
jigawatts:

Well, I attended a private uni too, Owned by Judge Bola Ajibola (Crescent Uni Abk) ......... They had deir rules and I followed, Pple get into trouble on daily basis .... BUT let's be sincere...... IF u abide by d rules, I don't think u'll av problems, Moreova, did ur parents send u to school to go and 'Hold a girl's hand' or 'pour drinks on graduating students' etc.... Ur primary assignment dere is to READ and Pass....... No-Offence to ur parents..... I'm not claiming saint o, I'm just being real
u r nt bn reall.wat then is the fun in going to skul and bn a graduate wen u cannot socializ.wen u cant handle urself socially bc u've bn in confinement.and i can see hw many caritas guys who passed aft they've read accordin to u.most of dem graduate frm skul looking lyk morons bc dey cant do anything for diaselvs.go make a research on guys who graduated frm caritas and guys who graduated from a non private skul.res ipsa loquito.
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Jskill(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2012
@T-Smooth, Convenant University's licence was nt withdrawn. Update urself. I don't just knw why u pple like criticizing this varsity.
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by chievo: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2012
alexleo:

You are right. Until they have full accreditation i believe. Any graduate from there for now is fake.
[color=#006600][/color]Jesus Christ u cant b serious,afta d whole money dey spent on sch fees
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2012
oneakj: Can somebody give a link to confirm names of university dat are involved?...u guys are just mentioning names
Somebody took the pain to snap his tv screen and you still want links? undecided
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by stagger: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2012
Yep. It has been suspended. Heard the NUC statement on AIT.
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Olalekan0(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2012
Lead City University should not be on that list cos from what i garnered,coupled with their graduates i've worked with,they are not that bad as a matter of fact,there facilities can very well compare with what obtains in other first rate private universities. Take a trip round the campuses of other private unis and you'll see they are no better than Lead university!
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2012
jigawatts: NUC suspends Operational licences of 7 private Universities
1. Madonna Uni
2. Lead City
3. Obong Uni
4. Achievers Uni
5. Joseph Ayo Babalola. Uni
6. Tanisan Uni
7. Caritas Uni

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/05/nuc-suspends-licences-7-private-universities/
Are you serious ? These are names of universities. Chisos Krist...So university is nursery school now.
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2012
warlei: Thank God.i was formally a stdt of dat glorified sec school in elele,the man brainwaishes his students of his powers,jugging on monday nd teusday,maltreat ment of stdts.that school should be shut down.thank God am now an Akokite.
Ur'e such a fool 2 say dat. Instead of u 2 say dat u cudnt afford d fees, ur'e dia talkn shit. EWU!!!
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by stuhporh: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2012
pro01: I don't know much about Madonna University, but Lead City University Ibadan should have been closed down long ago. It's a haven of Yahoo boys, 'Aristo' chicks, and ne'er-do-well silverspoons. Nobody learns anything there; they just party and play and fool around, assured of a 2.1 or 1st Class at the end of the day - depending on their bargaining power. These schools are a big joke.

I dont know which school you ended up, may OSU or Mapoly.
You sound so much like you hate the fact that a private school has so much social flexibility. tell me one uni in the west that doesnt have all those you talked about. By the way i must tell you that the last graduation i witnessed in the school had 91st class compared to convenant, Igbenedion and even babcock.
I should also inform you that what you write in LCU is what you get. although if you know your way around lecturers, of course you will get more than what you write, which is in every university in Nigeria.
I graduated with a 2.2 from this school studying elctronics, during my service year i was engaged in discusiion with a 1st class elct/elct/elect CU graduate and 2.2 grad from Unilag. i was amazed that i know more than i thought i knew compared to this guys.
[color=#000099][/color]Nuc Should seize convenant university and igbenedion before thinking of lead city.
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Olalekan0(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2012
pro01: I don't know much about Madonna University, but Lead City University Ibadan should have been closed down long ago. It's a haven of Yahoo boys, 'Aristo' chicks, and ne'er-do-well silverspoons. Nobody learns anything there; they just party and play and fool around, assured of a 2.1 or 1st Class at the end of the day - depending on their bargaining power. These schools are a big joke.
My bro/sister,what obtains at Lead City University,Ibadan obtains in every other schools too. Come to the south-east and south-south and you'll see what am talking about!
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by stuhporh: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2012
Olalekan 0: Lead City University should not be on that list cos from what i garnered,coupled with their graduates i've worked with,they are not that bad as a matter of fact,there facilities can very well compare with what obtains in other first rate private universities. Take a trip round the campuses of other private unis and you'll see they are no better than Lead university!
Thank you for observation. just in addition. Any 1st class student from lead city merits it and not give away. the schools operates like a normal fed or state uni, difference is tuition, facilities, dress mode, and assessment
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by mikeuz(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2012
T-smooth:
YES! it has been suspended. Including Convent University (for Issuing 88 first class).

Big liar, 1st of all its nt convent, its covenant university.secondly it has not been suspended for producing 88 1st class.
Be warned, dnt spread rumors.

T-smooth:
It is a big crime to issue (sell) firstclass anyhow, because they want us to look like say we no get brain. Private uni is a cancer that should be eliminated
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2012
with your vocabulary i see reasons why you had to withdraw from madonna uni, you probably had a hard time communicating. '...formally...'

1 Like

Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by shaneroberts26: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2012

And why u go put comma/and just lyk dat witout givin dem a breathin space?"There's room for improvement though."
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by FutureDon(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2012

You read my mind bro. I was wondering too. All this 'shorthand' writing sef.
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by sylve11: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2012
That name Obong University gats me grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended? by FutureDon(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2012
stuhporh:
Thank you for observation. just in addition. Any 1st class student from lead city merits it and not give away. the schools operates like a normal fed or state uni, difference is tuition, facilities, dress mode, and assessment

Big fat lie tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Will Not Conduct Post UTME / Oau Post Ume Form Is Out! / ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.