₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,298,693 members, 5,052,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 03:51 AM

Looking For Website To Upload My Song - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Looking For Website To Upload My Song (6967 Views)

Jilted Boyfriends Upload Former Girlfriends Nude Photographs And Videos On Inter / Upload Any Nigeria video of your choice for free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Website To Upload My Song by clemmonce(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2012
hi guys am an artist i am looking for a good website where i can upload my song and i will be given a link that i wil give to people so they can be able download the song. thanks

1 Like

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Yenisa: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2012
Make a video somehow and upload it on you tube.
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by clemmonce(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
thanks guy.... but is there no website to upload mp3 songs ??
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Revolva(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
clemmonce: thanks guy.... but is there no website to upload mp3 songs ??

Well try www.poweredent.blogspot.com and see its a site for upcoming artist and everymade artist they assisted me to do online promo one time email dem Powerednewsnaija@gmail.com ur art cover little bio and ur file like of ur song
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by clemmonce(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
Revolva:

Well try www.poweredent.blogspot.com and see its a site for upcoming artist and everymade artist they assisted me to do online promo one time email dem Powerednewsnaija@gmail.com ur art cover little bio and ur file like of ur song
THANKS A MILLION TIMES
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Revolva(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
clemmonce: THANKS A MILLION TIMES

When you send me an email there let me know as soon here ok
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by clemmonce(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2012
Revolva:

When you send me an email there let me know as soon here ok
ok
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Sego4(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2016
Hi people pls is it possible for me to upload my music in nairaland
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Orevastar5(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
clemmonce:
hi guys am an artist i am looking for a good website where i can upload my song and i will be given a link that i wil give to people so they can be able download the song. thanks
click here and scroll down
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by flavourway: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTISTE/COMEDIAN OR DEE-JAY LOOKING FOR A WEBSITE TO UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC/COMEDY SKILLS VIDEO Visit www.flavourway.blogspot.com
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Ifeabdul0074: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
clemmonce:
I will suggest you contact Nollyvines.com they have a section to upload upcoming artist videos and they have a lot of viewers
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Solobenny(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
I can help. Contact me on whatsapp 07067597034.
www.wizlodge.com
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by paj4love: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Free upload!!!

Get a free upload for your Music/Video on wavetop10.com, including free promo on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, BBM and
whatsapp for Two weeks.

Call: +2348030450498
whatsapp:+2348030450498
Email: wavetop10naija@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by kidawarri(f): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good day
It been long I share helpful thread

Aug brake promo
You can upload your track free

www.eamgang.WordPress.com
www.unibest360.blogspot.com
Plus 5 other more

Follow on Instagram @kidawarri
Follow on Twitter @kidawarri
Like on Facebook @kidawarri

You can send your
*Track URL
*Art cover
*Info

Forward to this mail

Kidawarri@naij.com
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Atheistan: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by chainsaw11: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2016
Don't be scammed bro.
Upload your tracks free at www.jamzcity.com

thank me later
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Natogee1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Upload your song on facebook with Facebook news application try and tell other upcoming artists

Download at http://newapps.ga/software/view/47612488

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Abiodun2014(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
i would advice you upload your songs on Amebomusic via http://amebomusic.com/upload

Amebomusic.com is your No 1 music scouting site... trust me

1 Like

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Sego4(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
xup u guyz, is it posible to upload music on nairaland
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by kidawarri(f): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Sego4:
xup u guyz, is it posible to upload music on nairaland

no
you can only link the link to download yr music
to nl
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by zicoflex(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
clemmonce:
meet me on facebook for your link and upload0it on www.zicoflex(dot)

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Couple Caught Having Sex On Public Stairwell (18+) / Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples / What Will U Call A Blackman From Poland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.