Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,353 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Looking For Website To Upload My Song - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Looking For Website To Upload My Song (12802 Views)

Jilted Boyfriends Upload Former Girlfriends Nude Photographs And Videos On Inter / Upload Any Nigeria video of your choice for free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 30, 2019
I love your style dude undecided
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by skyhighweb(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2019
www.soundlala.com

record with house 10 music studio lagos egbeda 09075252828 let make music for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by osatouwa: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Disha built tools and templates - https://disha.ng/pages - Create beautiful one-page sites without code -that will empower makers and creators, small businesses, entrepreneurs, bloggers and pretty much anyone to showcase their work and grow their business online with ease.

With Disha Pages, you only need one link where your audience can listen to your music and watch your video without having to change your link in bio every time. You can check these sample pages - https://e.a.disha.page

Adekunle Gold

Oyehan Akinkunmi Opeyemi

Grace Alex

Create a one-page site with Disha Pages
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Tooafric: 2:08am On Dec 19, 2019
WWW.TOOAFRIC.COM

IS #NO1 AFRICAN'S LEADING ENTERTAINMENT MUSIC AND NEWS BLOG THERE PROMOTIONS PACKAGES HAVE DIFFERENT BENEFITS

KEEEP VISITING AND PRONOTING UR SONGS AND CONTENT WITH TOOAFRIC MULTIMEDIA LINK IT HELPED #PERRUZI THAT DAVIDO SIGNED WHEN HE WAS STILL INDERGROUND

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by skyhighweb(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com for cheaps get link instantly
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by ValentineKalu: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
contact me for me to upload the song for you free of charge. 07062979723.
www.informate.com.ng
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by dayssolalee(m): 2:19am On Feb 13, 2020
You have the Gift and Talent, let's help you take it to the World.

Share your music with the World all by yourself.

Are you looking for where you can upload your music in Nigeria for

Free? Start uploading your music on Smen Music Unlimited

With Awesome artist profile, song release pages and community to make

money from.

Start uploading your music all by yourself.

Online or digital music marketing is the new way of distributing and

promoting your with digital tools. If you are asking the question;

where can I upload my music in Nigeria? Then, you are looking for new

ways to get your music across to your fans via the digital marketing

channels. Start Uploading your music here

https://www.u.smenmusic.com.ng/free-naija-music-uploading-sites/
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by SegunWonda7(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
You can promote you song on Piginloaded.com for free

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by meekparagon(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
www.soundmax.com.ng

A free music furum for music downloads and promotion for free
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Mathyluba: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Check www.Channelsnews24.com when you upload your video it will automatically appear on the Facebook page channels tv news
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by uwagboe1: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2020
clemmonce:
hi guys am an artist i am looking for a good website where i can upload my song and i will be given a link that i wil give to people so they can be able download the song. thanks

Send your song to us at 9jatopinfo a fresh blog for popular and upcoming artist. Free uploads now as promo is going on
Email naijatopinfo@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by OLUMIDE2040(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
For your lyrics video contact +2348164151534 on whatsapp.. Send ur mp3 song..we add d lyrics with bg.. Not free shocked
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by arcisong(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Visit artistsmp3.com it is totally free and easy to use
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Tnairaa: 5:33am On Oct 18, 2020
yerimabase.com.ng
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Tnairaa: 5:35am On Oct 18, 2020
[url] yerimabase.com.ng[/url]
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Naijalanded(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2021
When I saw this I was like let me leave but I don't have to because it is good to give artist guide lines on how to blow not only to upload there music in one site and it will not be downloaded my many people

If you are an artist and you are looking for a place to upload your music
You can try

https://Naijalanded.com.ng.

Contact the CEO on Whatsapp 08074021548

They do promotion in cheap price
And make you music to come up in Google search engine.

Am not trying to confuse you but to make you understand what you are doing

Davido have once call them for promotion

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by TonyeMikey: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Start generating income with your phone with graphic designing as a skill. The only requirement needed is your mobile phone. Tonye Troyé is holding free graphic design classes if you're interested in the classes. His number is 08131340722. Add him up and tell him you are interested.

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by nupe360(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by dayssolalee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Start Earning from your Music on Shoplife Lifestyle .

Shoplife Lifestyle is a Music Engine, with over 56 millions Songs. Search your own artist name, or song and you will be suprised to see your music on Shoplife.

All you need to do is register and claim your artist Profile.

Then, you start building following for your musical brand.

https://www.shoplife.life/

Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by NikolaValenti: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Try soundcloud, buddy!
Re: Looking For Website To Upload My Song by Ktunzmusic: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Listen to the song of the courageous boys who says they are taking over the music industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HCzmyMP7wQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Married And Old Women Fall For This Madness Called One Corner Dance / Meet The Youngest Ever Best Actress Oscar Nominee :) / Six Nigerians Honoured By World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.