Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I want to love an hausa Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I want to love an hausa Girl (6981 Views)

I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd / How To Love An Igbo Man / Do We Love An Individual Or Their Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to love an hausa Girl by Ojeilevbare(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2012
i want to love an hausa moslem girl but am a christain.
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by peejay7007: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2012
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Ranoscky(m): 3:59am On Jul 05, 2012
U wanto love an hausa girl, and so?
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 05, 2012
Ojeilevbare: i want to love an hausa moslem girl but am a christain.

I am petty sure some don't have problem with it. tongue undecided
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Mynd44: 5:58am On Jul 05, 2012
You want to love an Hausa girl so? What should we do about it?
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by shanicemel(f): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2012
what has light got to do with darkness, abeg say somethings else or log out jareeeeeeee!:@
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Tyche(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2012
Go to
ksduna
kano
zamfara
jigawa
Maiduguri
katsina
yobe
kebbi etc

Not an exhaustive list anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by honeric01(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2012
shanicemel: what has light got to do with darkness, abeg say somethings else or log out jareeeeeeee!:@

Are you sad he's tired of whores?

2 Likes

Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2012
Goodluck in your hausa love life smiley
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2012
Ojeilevbare: i want to love an hausa moslem girl but am a christain.

abobi, shey na love u talk...no wahala! wink e no make anytin joor! No lele! cool
Try dem gurls from Adamawa or Taraba... cheesy Dem sabi tidy wella! grin
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by horny4u(f): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2012
Visit Boko Haram ..they got plenty to offer you ...make sure to mention you are christain

1 Like

Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by honeric01(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2012
horny4u: Visit Boko Haram ..they got plenty to offer you ...make sure to mention you are christain

Is Boko Haram a state?
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Skii(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2012
OP, I dey feel you jo, that time that i served in the north, way before all this boko tins, i had a stupid pieces crush on Hausa chics men!! The thing is, you don't get to see the proper ones outside AT ALL!! But when you do? Kai......Wahallahi, you go "Ina sunki" one time!!
They are so homely, caring and all those beautiful adjectives that can describe them! To come top am up, all the ones that I saw, nna men, they fine....no be say dem say...i take my EYE see them!!
But like you, I come begin dey look all this Christian muslim parole, what has like got to do with darkness kind tin...na im i just free them jo...
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
fluid26:

bros, how many times u wan post this rubbish
Desperate times
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
op......hausa babes are the most beautiful in nigeria.i am saying this cos av seen dem......i finished my service 3 weeks ago in kano...................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are so cute.................but u being a xtian is d problem........ the goodnews is dat i av hooked one and i pray it works out..i will give my all to make it work.
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by cindyrella(f): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
shanicemel: what has light got to do with darkness, abeg say somethings else or log out jareeeeeeee!:@

See this one, what has light and darkness got to do with the op falling in love? Mtcheeeeew smh!
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Ranoscky(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2012
Who is the light and who is the darkness?
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by chillaz(f): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2012
Op, loving a hausa girl is not a big deal but the main problem is the religious difference. Most northern lady won't marry any one not from their tribe even if you are a muslim not to talk of you been a christian. I for one as an hausa lady can marry a christian no biggie although not searching.

Well if you insist in marrying an hausa lady, goodluck with that, don't mind those who keep scaring you of Boko Haram this, boko haram that... You can achieve it. We hausa ladies are like any other sistas, dnt see us too complicated.

1 Like

Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Mynd44: 4:19am On Jul 06, 2012
^^
Okay that being said. Why is it that hausa women don't like matting out of their tribe? I mean we all claim to be not just Nigerians but human. Is it that they see outsiders and not being "worthy" enough or they just don't want to be burdened down with a change of culture?
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49am On Jul 06, 2012
See dis she-Malu,are u offended he didn't op for ur tribe? U go wait tire wiv dis stupendous thinking.

Log out? Na u dey pay hin bills? Oloshi!

@op
Good luck wiv ur desire Jare! D f00l I quoted above is useless
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by chillaz(f): 6:00am On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Okay that being said. Why is it that hausa women don't like matting out of their tribe? I mean we all claim to be not just Nigerians but human. Is it that they see outsiders and not being "worthy" enough or they just don't want to be burdened down with a change of culture?
Hausa people has this attitude of engaging their daughter to someone else right from childhood most common with the illiterate ones, and also the literate and wealthy ones but not much.

The choice rest solely on the parent who will not want their daughter to marry an outsider as they believe only people like them can treat their daughter well, but for the literate ones who will love to further there education to the tertiary are commonly the one's who usually marry outside their tribe. Our culture believe that any gal age range 14 - 20 is ready for marriage but you know most culture don't have that and won't want to marry a minor.

In short, culture play a part and also the parents...
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Mynd44: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2012
^^
I am sold
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by honeric01(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
I am sold

Marrying at that age to them is to curtain any urge for fornication, at least they believe you start learning all the banging and loving in a legitimate way (marriage). getting married around that time to them gives the girl/woman a better market value because you the suitor believe you're getting her straight from the tree and not on the floor.

Unlike us in the south.
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Mynd44: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2012
honeric01:

Marrying at that age to them is to curtain any urge for fornication, at least they believe you start learning all the banging and loving in a legitimate way (marriage). getting married around that time to them gives the girl/woman a better market value because you the suitor believe you're getting her straight from the tree and not on the floor.

Unlike us in the south.

You think that is a good thing? Why would I want to marry someone who is so bounded by culture, tradition and religion that she does not have a personality? She will be too darned predictable and that will make her boring.
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by honeric01(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
You think that is a good thing? Why would I want to marry someone who is so bounded by culture, tradition and religion that she does not have a personality? She will be too darned predictable and that will make her boring.

Let him decide and not you, at least he's not falling in love with an hausa girl for you or is he?
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2012
honeric01:

Let him decide and not you, at least he's not falling in love with an hausa girl for you or is he?
you were the first to take this personal
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by honeric01(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
you were the first to take this personal

Really? tell something i don't know.
Re: I want to love an hausa Girl by shizzle11(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2012

God bless you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . / Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... / Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.