Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Pss Limited Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pss Limited Nigeria (15075 Views)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Huawei Technologies Limited, Nigeria / Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? / Pss Limited Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pss Limited Nigeria by umohmfonobong: 1:12am On Jul 05, 2012
Please house i have just been invited for an interview at pss limited @ 129 okota road. Atinuke complex.cele bus stop, lagos. As a network/it engineer and to come with my cv, a passport, and a copy of the interview letter the sent me. Please house does anybody have useful information regarding this place because am in warri now.
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by olapo(f): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
sCAm!
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by omoakin76: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2012
Another scam organization so i did advice that you don't waste your transport fare and time to do other things.i also got an email from them and they asked me to come with same things too and the sum of 1500 naira..i no be mugu
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by JECU: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Don't even bother going there.I was there sometym last year.wen I got there ,I droped my cv with d print out of that interview dey sent to ur mail with d secretary.I told d girl I wnt to speak with d man incharge cos I need to ask him some question.she went in into d office n came out n told me d Oga is busy. I was given a form to fill after which I submitted it back to d girl.I was ask to pay for registration and 2k.I ask d girl 2k for wat,she said it was a processing fee.I come spark for d girl.while I was nw shouting for d girl head,the stupid Oga that refuse to come out nw came out to talk with me.he was trying to persuade me to pay d 2k together with d registration fee.I just told d secretary to hand me over everything I gave her with immediate affect.I thank God I never pay any registaration fee.I took my cv and disappear.so my dear no even bother go there.they are scammers.

1 Like

Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by tpapi: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
Pss is a first class scammer,am surprised d baga is stil in business
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by switchmax8: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
hey poster dont bother going there my wife once applied unfortunately for him he could not milk her because you will be ask to pay nonsense consultation fee and ask you to print out your CV it is not in okota alone that they conduct interview they have office in lagos-abeokuta expressway maybe as time goes on and the more victims they were able to milk the more the branches spring up
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by acidtalk: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
Do we Really have a Minister of Labour, the Head of Industrial and Labour Court, anti corruption agencies and the rest of them?

'Cus if they have prosecuted one or two fake agencies in the past all others would have gone underground. But it appears they keep increasing in number by the day.

1 Like

Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by edwizzie: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
They just sent me a mail too. But this is very bad of this country. So they actually have the impetus to send people mail nationwide to come for fake interview. You can imagine if i had left Calabar to lagos for that BS and i pity others that will be going from far locations. Wow! Naija i hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by elvisyfer: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Men dis is too bad..Infact i entered google in search of more info about d company only for me to come across all dis comments. Guys thankx for d eye opener, u've just saved me stress from journeying and wasting my pressure time. But honestly i'm will like to be there with some military men to beat them up if they fail to identify d companies they ar recruiting for. There cup will soon be filled up. Baggars
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by Walearas: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2012
I was also invited for their test but after i discovered they are fake, i did not go. But thank God i now make money online with liberty reserve through investing in shares. If you are interested, send a blank e mail to walearas@yahoo.ca and i will send you the info for free.
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by elohorm(f): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hi pple, I saw d PSS advert on guardian paper, i just received an email frm them asking me to come for an interview. I had to search on google, only to come across these comments stating its a scam.
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by tpapi: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Is dat pss scammer guy stil alive,dat guy is more dangerous than kabiru sokoto
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by dee128: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2013
Pls house, I received an emial to come for an interview tomorrow or nxt at PSSNIGERIA. Pls is it a scam?
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by anticent(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
dee128: Pls house, I received an emial to come for an interview tomorrow or nxt at PSSNIGERIA. Pls is it a scam?

Na wa 4u º°˚˚°ºoo .With all these that have been said,you still dey ask.Abi ur phone no gree scroll up ni?

6 Likes

Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by kasheemawo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
dee128: Pls house, I received an emial to come for an interview tomorrow or nxt at PSSNIGERIA. Pls is it a scam?
they are for real mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by kwikqi: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
elvisyfer: Men dis is too bad..Infact i entered google in search of more info about d company only for me to come across all dis comments. Guys thankx for d eye opener, u've just saved me stress from journeying and wasting my pressure time. But honestly i'm will like to be there with some military men to beat them up if they fail to identify d companies they ar recruiting for. There cup will soon be filled up. Baggars
I did exactly d same..tried 2 know d co. N saw all these comments...Thanks a brunch!! U guys are d best..
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by oweniwe(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
Na wa o. I saw their advert Guardian newspaper and applied thru email. I saw an invitation for interview mail in my inbox a few hours ago. . My head ran high. . Until i decided to google the company name and. . Na die o.

Thanks @ all for the information

1 Like

Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by Mckinso(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks to u all 4 being my eye opener, Even if i hv nt gone thr, i understd u guys, u can't be lieing. I beta go and teach nursery pupils than to allw sbdy to job sharp guy like me. Pss sent me a mail giving me 3 intervw dates options- 23rd, 25th or 26th Nov. May God help us. Come to think of it, it's like most recruiting agencies dat keep recurring on d guardian are fake havnt u noticd it?
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by richdreamz(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanx guys, dis is nice,xposing dis kind of organization will help us from falling victim.
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by oyluv: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
God bless u guys 4 dis eye opener! U don't knw how many lives I've saved.
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by kandyboy82: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tanks to Nairaland platform o, i be want ask about this yeye PSS LIMITED wey invited me for job interview but wetin i dey see here don make me close my mouth jare, tanks to u guys out there,
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by Dikemaria(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2016
you people hv just saved my money from Abuja to Lagos, first good thing NL HS DONE FIR ME apart from making me laugh.
Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by dt4omoh(f): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
NAWA oooo....I received their mail yesterday......thanks for all ur comments

1 Like

Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
acidtalk:
Do we Really have a Minister of Labour, the Head of Industrial and Labour Court, anti corruption agencies and the rest of them?

'Cus if they have prosecuted one or two fake agencies in the past all others would have gone underground. But it appears they keep increasing in number by the day.
I wonder tool! This is really annoying. Until wen person burn down dia mushroom kiosks dem go know.

1 Like

Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dikemaria:
you people hv just saved my money from Abuja to Lagos, first good thing NL HS DONE FIR ME apart from making me laugh.
wen next you get an interview invite, do the needful by searching Google for its authenticity. I delete dia messages daily.

1 Like

Re: Pss Limited Nigeria by Zepros29(m): 12:35am On Jun 12, 2017
In fact I was there at this PSS LIMITED at Cele after I saw their job advertisement in the guardian newspaper dated June 6, 2017 : The man was telling to pay a registration fee of #3500 (for BSc.Holders ) before he will attend to me and interview me but I said I will come back next week.

Seeing the whole thing and everything he told me; I didn't return back their again . My Spirit disapproves that place as soon as I stepped my foot at the premises.

Please that place is a scam!!!

(1) (Reply)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 / Nigeria Customs Service Is Recruiting / A Thread For Poultry Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.