Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Is Becoming Of Narialand Forum? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Becoming Of Narialand Forum? (1697 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Becoming Of Narialand Forum? by tegachuks: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2007
I was ashamed to see graduates if not Masters holders posting junks called jokes that ought not to be. the time has come that we should grow up and be reasonable.

This forum, has really helped a lot of Nigerians and other international communities to seek answers to their problem(s).

A young man asked a question about where he can drop his CV and he was been toyed with, is this fair?

see this for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96538.0.html

If you got no solution or answer to his/her question then stay out of it and let those who are healthy to contribute do so.

We should stop intimidating people in this forum thereby making it uninteresting.
Re: What Is Becoming Of Narialand Forum? by Ndipe(m): 1:49am On Dec 02, 2007
Some people use this site to relieve stress. Dont be hard on them.
Re: What Is Becoming Of Narialand Forum? by dagashini: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2007
Ndipe,you are indeed an intellingent person.it's a wise response
Re: What Is Becoming Of Narialand Forum? by sslim(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2007
Thanks for this topic, you no all the nonsense graduates keep posting on this forum is unbelievelable. immagine making nonsense of God in some other forum, also; giving misleading informations in others. Plsssssssssssssssssss it aint worth it at all. pls leave religion and Blind arguments about religion superiority, MAKE SOME SENSE.
Re: What Is Becoming Of Narialand Forum? by Ndipe(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2007
Never take things too serious on this webboard. As for religion, truthfully, I dont like it when my religion, Christianity is assailed.
Re: What Is Becoming Of Narialand Forum? by RobbieLex: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2007
i actually laughed when i read this,
it was obviously just meant to be a joke and i think the best response would have been either to ignore him or play along,

Really there is little you can do about this sort of thing in a public forum where everybody keeps their identities hidden behinde masks of false names, thats why its public and thats why its nairaland jare, there are all sorts of people here

if you post a question and someone creates a joke out of it post it again, hopefully one of the serious minded sorts will answer you back,

Cheer up and don't let it get to you it's not that big a deal.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Quacem Limited (urgent) / Rivoc Company Job Offer / Petroleum Training Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.