Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Did You Get Your Present Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Get Your Present Job? (24008 Views)

How Did You Get Your Present Job? / If You Are Unemployed Or Not Happy With Your Present Work, Pls Read This / Describe Your Present Job With One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by MCLION1(f): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2012
wowo2: At my place of work, they call it it attracting the best people...If I know you are good and won't mess up on the job I reco you if there is a job opening that you are interested in and I get paid 250,000 naira if you successfully scale probation after 3 months.
You still do tests and interviews though and only get the job if you pass the stages.

That is how I got my job too...it is a cycle...not a vicious one.

Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by MCLION1(f): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2012
kunletiwoo: I promise to keep you guys informed whenever there is an opening(internal vacancy) in mine or any of my close friends Org. Cheers.
U realy hav a gud mind.God bles u 4 dis. Pls I wil lik 2 hav ur mail,so dat I wil send my CV.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by MCLION1(f): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2012
acidtalk: For those seeking for a job, can you let us know your strengths and the minimum starting salary you will accept.

pls here is my e-mail: chyangel04@yahoo.com. If u dont mind,u can drop urs so that we wil discus via e-mail. Remain blessd.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by senoraaquila(f): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
This is really nice. I must commend the author and participants of this thread. As for me, i'm a graduate of Microbiology with a second class upper degree. Just finished my service last month. Presently undergoing HSE training with NISP. I know my Ms Word, Powerpt and Excel 4nw. I'll appreciate any link or advise that will gear me towards working in an FMCG...i don't mind internship or training. I just want the experience. Thanks. Keep up the good work.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Mcleo007(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
Nice thread.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2012

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Also currently recruiting for the positions of:
· Accounts Payable Officer
· Accounts Receivable Officer
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Good-luck.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by mkoabiola: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
kunletiwoo: Also currently recruiting for the positions of:
So wats ur email add or hw can I apply
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by adewumi7: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2012
Job location &method of application pls.Im interested.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by joangirl: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
I am intrested pls.my email add is eizabeth60@yahoo.co.uk,thank u
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by adewumi7: 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by joangirl: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
I am interested please.my email add is eizabeth60@yahoo.co.uk,thank u
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by euthanasia: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2012

joe_uka@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by kejoe: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2012
Good Morning All... I'm sending you the necessary info right now.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2012
Done! Wishing you all the best.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by missdharmie(f): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2012
Details please. my email address is dharmiel_08@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by MCLION1(f): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
God bles U 4 wot U r doin. Here is my own e-mail: odum_chizzy@yahoo.com, and chyangel04@yahoo.com.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by polipompom: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
It gives me gr8 joy when I read thru NL and see hw employed youths r willing 2 help d unemployed. It goes a long way 2 show d@ even if our govt hs failed in it's responsibility of providing jobs 4 us, we r determined nt 2 fail in ds same respect nd 2 b of help 2 one another. Though dis thread requires d@ we share hw we got our present job, I'd rather use dis medium 2 plead 2 'U' reading dis, 2 b of help 2 me as am presently in need of a job.
I'm a graduate of Economics nd Statistics (2.1). Concluded my NYSC in June '12 nd av since bn writing tests. Knowing fully well d@ d year is gradually drawing 2 an end and most firms av stopped recruiting till nxt year, am open and willing 2 take up part time job offers evn if it's Private home teaching yl I hope 4 sumfn better. Pls do well 2 contact me on my email addy: paul_ugba@yahoo.com or reach me thru my fone no:08067097421. God bless u. I wish all NLders d best in deir job search. Cheers!
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by iykeonuobia(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Hima(f): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2012
kunletiwoo: Ur course of study is what?

Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by fummy23: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2012
Hello house, pls am a graduate of public administration. AM a student member of chartered institute of personnel management.Won't mind working as a human resource officer in any organization.pls dis is my email address onafuyeolufunmilayo@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by andre99(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2012
Hello Kunletiwoo, am a graduate of Accounting, second class upper division, I don't know if it late already but pls help out, my email addy is denjow@yahoo.com. Thank u.
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by wonda26(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
May God bless those contributing positively in this thread
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by fakinbosola(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
I'm a garduate of mechanical engineering second class upper and have completed nysc.
I will appreciate any assistant as regard getting a job. I'm just damn idle and I don't like to be.
Ur kind gesture will be appreciated.
You can contact me on fakinbosola@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by susan4u(f): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Jus want to say am so inspired by dis thread. Am a graduate of mathematics(2.1), am through wit NYSC nd I realy need a job. Pls anyone wit info or contact that wil help me secure a job shuld pls email me. susanedet4u@yahoo.com
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by darmochy1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
I'm a graduate of Pure and Applied Chemistry with a grade of second class upper (4.22/5.0) and I'll be through with my NYSC in June. I'll be very grateful if anyone can help me with quality control analyst job. I believe the experience and skills gathered from my previous jobs coupled with my can-do attitude will be beneficial to your firm.
My attached resume and cover letter reveal more about me. My email address is damolaojedokun@gmail.com. Thank you.

Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Koffies(f): 2:42am On Dec 17, 2014
Kunletiwoo, Wowo1 and everyone else,
I'm a graduate of accounting and a student accountant with ACCA. I finished serving in October and I'm searching for jobs related to my field; accounting, risk control, finance, performance management... Please try to contact me via NL if you hear of a role suitable for me. Thanks
Re: How Did You Get Your Present Job? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Koffies:
Kunletiwoo, Wowo1 and everyone else,
I'm a graduate of accounting and a student accountant with ACCA. I finished serving in October and I'm searching for jobs related to my field; accounting, risk control, finance, performance management... Please try to contact me via NL if you hear of a role suitable for me. Thanks
Hopefully

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Agosu Albert Fagla: Lagos Job Seeker Posts Job Request On A Banner / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job / I Farted During A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.