Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? (51150 Views)

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? / Are Male Corpers Allowed To Wear Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
Its Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ easy Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo!! Especially wen U̶̲̥̅ stay inside d skul.. Des SS3 gals will neva allow U̶̲̥̅ to rest!!! Its ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ am falling a victim.. She ȋ̝̊̅§ pretty and matured!! But, i Dun wanna Bleep ӇҾȓ shaa!!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by braine(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Smh for all of you! Chai!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by 2fine2fast(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2012
because they are not well paid [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b]grin grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by CrazyMan(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2012
@poster

I don't subscribe to sex with minors. You should know that such action could get you arrested.

Therefore I would advise that you compose yourself and act responsible; stay away from this little girls and pay attention to the job you were posted there for.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by galaxi(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have always ignored this post but yesterday a grown-up female student came 2my room without invitation(thank God i had the courage 2 send her out),the temptation is gettin worst by the day even though am the mean type....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by ednut1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
galaxi: I have always ignored this post but yesterday a grown-up female student came 2my room without invitation(thank God i had the courage 2 send her out),the temptation is gettin worst by the day even though am the mean type....
u dull o, keep wan. kin ok
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by galaxi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
ednut1: u dull o, keep wan. kin ok
you think so? Thats the best decision 4me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Am telling U̶̲̥̅ DAT am Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ resting again... I Dun rili knw if des gals aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ small children again.. Cos der way Dun tire me!!! Dem sabi pass me
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by ednut1(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2012
lolz, na my lappy i go dey use catch dem, make i service ma fada land poussy, no dulin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2012
ƪ☺ƪ ... Asin ehhh. Dos gals especially boarders ni.. Dem get power pass!! Me,, am still fighting Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ to give in to any of d gals(Bleep dem). But we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ frnds shaaa!b! God help me pls
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by iykololo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
o42austino: @Nosu,i did not start this.when i was posted to Akwa Ibom i told my self that i will not engage in things like that but before i know it a female student walk up to me in our lodge and told me that she is feeling cold and will like to stay in my room till she feels warm my brother before i know it things started going down and more of them are still coming since we are in raining season oooooooooo.
mad boy. Go joor.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2013
ndizzle: Akwa ibom ayiaya!...i would make landfall in uyo come november cant wait.042 for life @austin
hahaha.... i feel u nwa 042.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2013
slumcat: somebody shout halleluyah!! me i dey serve for govt girls secondary school! amen.
halleluyah!!, Hahaha.... bad boi.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2013
matrixx: This poster n his followers are one of the dumbest male species ever made. I served in Akwa Ibom, in a school too n it doesn't happen like he paints it here. Dnt b fooled.
guy dont be a fool, enter oron area and u go c movie magic part 100.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 6:18am On Apr 04, 2013
CrazyMan: @poster

I don't subscribe to sex with minors. You should know that such action could get you arrested.

Therefore I would advise that you compose yourself and act responsible; stay away from this little girls and pay attention to the job you were posted there for.

Thanks.
Omo this babes are not minors dey re correct babes having all d asset a woman has so, ur advice is not taken.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by o42austino(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2013
galaxi: I have always ignored this post but yesterday a grown-up female student came 2my room without invitation(thank God i had the courage 2 send her out),the temptation is gettin worst by the day even though am the mean type....
i understand your point my broda, i hv experienced that kind of finks when d female students wont let u be. just in January a female student approached and told me that she do c me seating down at skool field at night and i told her that i like to come their every night to get fresh air, guess what happened that night? she came to that field to meet me without invitation wearing mini and u knw the rest of the story by now sha. Hahaha.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by sckulboy: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2013
@ u all evr way is a way,keep it up n let d devil da lead u guide u.if u price den u must pay.am a kofa lyk u guys.am in cross river.yala dat's where I am
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by lawquery: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
I am serving @ Akwa Ibom too, @ Airforce in Ibesikpo!! Yes dey r gud people n yes some of dem r loose, but that is not a guarantee to indulge in Sex anyhow!! Wait oh SEX na food!! Enjoy ur service year but with SENCE abeg!!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nosu(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2013
@042august: I hv been off for some months and I am glad that u are still there.
U are an unrepentant sinner and u are celebrating ur weakness and ur death sentence.
It is interesting to know that someone can be in prison and still be hving party.
Let me tell u some on the curse u are walking under
1. Strangers will sleep with ur wife
2. No matter hw much u use to treat ur children most especially the girls they will be wayward
3. U will use ur own hand to destroy ur home, which u hv started doing

Ppl, what u don't want to harvest, pls don't sow the seed.
I don't care ur excuses, I serve for one year without touching any of the female students. It is all abt understanding and the fear of God.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by CrazyMan(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2013
o42austino: Omo this babes are not minors dey re correct babes having all d asset a woman has so, ur advice is not taken.
A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by fubbyy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
I don't see a big deal in what op is doing, he's not rapin any1, its a mutual agreement

Pls does such thing happen in ogun? Cause I no fit carry last for next batch

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by etochi11(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ok. Listen up everybody. Last yr, i commented on dis post. Now, am here again. My point is, am serving in a mixed skul. But,i d truth is, i saw 1 girl in ss3. She is good, God fearin and she encourages me very wel.(we d romance shaa.but neva had sex wit ha).. She is not here ppl. But i put it to u guys dat am gonna marry her cos she got all nid in a woman.. But Der is a problem.. Am from enugu and she is from imo state!! Any advice??
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by ecolime(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
I don't know why some guys here can't keep themselves in check. You are supposed to be a model to both your male and female students for God's sake. You are only attracting curses on your destinies with your dirty raunchy acts. Please and please, stop destroying the lives of those kids. Perverts
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by mastroesco(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2013
Pacify: Do you know why many corpers end up not getting jobs or even good jobs after service? That is the number one reason! They have sold their destinies to punnies and expect to go scot-free. I fear for all of you who indulge in such acts. If you check the statistics, we have more male than female graduates who do not have jobs because these males engage in things that have consequences. Enjoy your life but remember that nothing good comes for free, there is a price to pay!

You are talking trash. So the female Corpers get job cos they don't sleep with alhajis n oda married men. U are really superstitious.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by andyjell01(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2013
U av gone through sch with the sweat of ur parents or loved ones,now they await u to b through with dis final one year of service so u can blossom wit colours of glory.
But all ur guyz do is 2 heap on ursef curses and damage ur destinies for ever,block all possible ways for divine help,invite satan into ur lives and into ur future family.
The devil is wise,and its so sad that the children of dis age are foolish,like a fish u see only the bait and not the hook,u see only the enjoyment sex would bring and not the death and damage attached 2 it,the powers attached to these girls 2 destroy is enormous and can damage and destroy ur destiny 2 shreds.
Its not too late to ask God for the power to overcome this temptation.
Ask God for mercy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by 32D: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Sarah a: And you dnt mind if any of these student is possessed?
yimu being possessed is over-rated
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by IYANGBALI: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2013
The same reason why female corpers like sleeping with their male students
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by 32D: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Shollym: If you are doing this i beg you to stop, you are sowing a seed that surely germinate for your generations to come, watch it.
washhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by cyril83(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2013
Why do female corpers like sleeping with soldiers and Nysc officials in camp ?

@op male corpers like sleeping with female students coz they r young gurls with tiny pully and orange breas.ts unlike female corpers with old, expired and wide pully and sagged breas.ts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by dammytosh: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2013
Accept my sincere and heart felt condolences. cry
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nosu(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2013
@iya; hv u seen one before?
If that is truth, then does ladies are finished. That means anything can go thru them. Wat a world!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: @Nosu,i did not start this.when i was posted to Akwa Ibom i told my self that i will not engage in things like that but before i know it a female student walk up to me in our lodge and told me that she is feeling cold and will like to stay in my room till she feels warm my brother before i know it things started going down and more of them are still coming since we are in raining season oooooooooo.

Bros na only your room heater dey for the whole of Akwa Ibom?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.