Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? (51163 Views)

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) / Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? / Are Male Corpers Allowed To Wear Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2013
Who are "corpers?" undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2013
i was tempted actually the girls really made it hard for me, especially when the stupid headmistress announced my age to them, as the students and i were 3 years different, its was hard for me though i made it without sleep with secondary school students due to my strong-will. but uni and village babes grin at least i tried.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Biggyd2: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Is it me or is something wrong with this generation? People have carnal knowledge with minors, and come here to say it is ok? shocked shocked shocked shocked. Where are we going in this country? And no one should tell me that these children who have their uncoordinated hormones scattered everywhere throw themselves at the corpers! Who should know better between the two? And even if you don't want to respect the law, what of your morals. What if the child gets pregnant, will you encourage her to start aborting at such tender age or will you be MAN ENOUGH to marry her if her parents insist? Will you want a stranger to do the same to your younger sister who is still a minor?

I just hope that this is some silly joke. Thank you.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by kheart(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2013
How u go take hold konji for a whole year?
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by dhamiedan(f): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2013
@o42austino, y r u destroYin ur destiny wiT ur own hands?
U dnt knw wat dis female students hav in dem.

and y r u also destroyin d young ones, wat if one of dis students happens to b ur sista, or if som1 else is doin dis to ur sista?

Pls change ur ways so dat u wnt regret later in ur lyf.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2013
The way u are doing it to other people's children and enjoying it,that is the way people will also do to ur children eventually. The law of karma,what goes around comes around.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by bykes(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2013
bros take am easy ooooo.i served in akwa ibom state in 2005/2006.a lot of male corp members were infected with HIV during there service year.something wey dey sweet dey kill join

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by segzicres(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2013
It's only in africa that sex is seen as something serious! Grow the mess up! Sex aint shit!!!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2013
Great question dude
Answer:Because there are fools among the wise existing in our planet!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Policewoman(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: I want to know why male corpers like sleeping with their female students?
I am a corp member also, so why do we like doing it? It's FUN and I like it.
So you are among the corpers that sleep with underage secondary school students? One day the long arm of the law will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by tevinsolt: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2013
that's called indiscipline. it is rape, any man involved in such should be jailed.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2013
question.....
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by BestmanNnamdi(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2013
o42austino: I want to know why male corpers like sleeping with their female students?
Are you not stupid? Please, try 2 read d back of ur posting letter well!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by bykes(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2013

bros take am easy ooooo.i served in akwa ibom state in 2005/2006.a lot of male corp members were infected with HIV during there service year.something wey dey sweet dey kill join

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by clockwise(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2013
After going through all d comments i can deduced dat all d ladies are against such an act and some few guys also. but d fact remains dat DO TO OTHERS WHAT U LOVE THEM TO DO TO U. but most guys take it as an opportunity. just take it easy.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2013
what do you expect when the gorillas (lectures) that taught you guys also sleep with female students. A mango tree does not produce pawpaw you know

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by prudyogbobe: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2013
Wat kind of world r we in now dat ppl doesn't knw d diff between good n bad again?
May God help us!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Ezekwesiri04(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2013
U better start lookin for were to invest ur allawi and forget about punny , cos wen u are don there , u will face the real world
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by nordicadventure: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2013
Hmmmn I've been following this post I served in benue state last year if not for the grace of God I would have been done for @ vendekya my place of primary aSsignment this small girls nearly killed my fellow corper with sex hmmmnn

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by scampy(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2013
ShymmexLion: Who are "corpers?" undecided undecided

Shey na d same Megathron of Uk aka omo Ijebu or anoda 1
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by BabyLi: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Its like we have Paedophiles on dis page. How can u be boasting abt sleeping with a minor bc a lot of these students are below 18.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by lumideezle(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pacify: Do you know why many corpers end up not getting jobs or even good jobs after service? That is the number one reason! They have sold their destinies to punnies and expect to go scot-free. I fear for all of you who indulge in such acts. If you check the statistics, we have more male than female graduates who do not have jobs because these males engage in things that have consequences. Enjoy your life but remember that nothing good comes for free, there is a price to pay!

STFU and stop quoting statistics with no tangible backing, which statistics?what company did the survey? Or is it in your hole and backyard that you counted the number of unemployed graduates and u are now online running your mouth? Trying 2 act spiritual.
I am totally not in support of Corpers sleeping with young students expecially underage kids, but please don't come here and tell me that's the reason people are unemployed ?
The reason young graduates are unemployed in this country is because of your corrupt leaders who would not allow any atom of prosperity or change enter the country unless there is an imediate settlement (bribe)
Do you knwo the amount of companies that have offerd 2 build refinaries in nigeria but the govt have fustrated their efforts ? Same thing with the power sector and every other freaking industry in Naija. Do u know the amount of jobs these industries are capable of producing ?
So Oga like I said earlier STFU and do not say what you do not knw all in the name of being spiritual.
BTW, South africa, Namibia n Tanzania, have some of the most promiscious young generation I Africa and Nigeria is not even close to them when it comes to development and work opportunities. So if promiscuity= Joblessness a lot of Nigerians would have very very good jobs and Saudi Arabia would be the world power and not America.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by nenergy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Your fellow corps members are planning their lives beyond nysc, you its "free" kitty-cat that is freaking you.smh Place of promiscous Assignment..(PPA)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by d33jy85: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
Omo I blame the gov't na dem send us go to skool to serve ... Me sef I knackd 25+ babes (all over 18+ in age) for my skool wey I serve dem no gree make I rest smiley anyways the male teachers der r worse den any Corper na dem put me on to d thing. Also d gals r very stoopiid dts y most of dem r 19-20 in ss2 lolz
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Ama28(f): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
That's where these young men start destroying their future and forming horrible habits in the name of fun

Tomorrow you will start dating your colleagues at work.
How can you consider yourself disciplined if you can comfortably sleep with a younger person who looks up to you as a role model!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by sleekch1c(f): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
@op,no problems.....have fun but be rest assured you will meet your waterloo soon. And no,your children wnt pay because at d rate you re going,you wnt live long enough to have them. It is ppl like you that molest babies. You have been curse with that 3-inch pinky sized penis of urs and I hope that when u are eventually caught, it is finally parted from you. Die screaming you accursed pervert! angry
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by BrightDeGea(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
U think u are enjoying? Well i want to tell u that u are on a highway to hell
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by Raimond(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][size=8pt]

o42austino: @Nosu,i did not start this.when i was posted to Akwa Ibom i told my self that i will not engage in things like that but before i know it a female student walk up to me in our lodge and told me that she is feeling cold and will like to stay in my room till she feels warm my brother before i know it things started going down and more of them are still coming since we are in raining season oooooooooo.
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by groovie(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
sleekch1c: @op,no problems.....have fun but be rest assured you will meet your waterloo soon. And no,your children wnt pay because at d rate you re going,you wnt live long enough to have them. It is ppl like you that molest babies. You have been curse with that 3-inch pinky sized penis of urs and I hope that when u are eventually caught, it is finally parted from you. Die screaming you accursed pervert! angry
hahahahaha!! u wan kill person o!
Re: Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students? by pappythinko(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
I am not alien to what these corper warlords from Akwaibom are prankn about but sincerely there is no single gain in it.Prior d time i received ma call-up letter(nov11), I promised nt2 defile maself in d service year but i FAILED and feel ashame of myself eachtime i remember those immoral acts of mine. I slept with a female student(though i always sneak her into my room) and a lab tech attdnt where i served in the n/east..I feel condemned and I hpe God has 4gvn me after several days of fastin n prayer..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral / Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.