Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105394 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
Here we go boys and babes . . . . . . . . . Season 8 noni
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
naijababe: Here we go boys and babes . . . . . . . . . Season 8 noni
I taught u r far away, season 8 here we are..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
From Season 7, I wrote; To all new fx traders, visit babypips.com, click on school, learn and then try and do demo and receive $5 to start trading live now for free here at http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 i actually recommend this broker because it has withstand the test of time to be a credible broker, it is the old marketiva but with a new owner and new name now. Better, Bigger and now with mt4 and mt5.

Testing out the validity of any methodology on demo is very important. After all, how many businesses can you "try" first without losing any money? So I prefer using demo to learn how to place trade as a newbie, trying out a new system or for a contest but not for getting the psychology of live account.

Having said that, I am a firm believer in going live with a very small amount of money rather than working with demo. This is simply because I have heard many traders complain that although they could make money consistently on demo it all fell apart when the account went live. Your behaviour will often change when you start to trade with real money and I think it is important to be in the right mindset from the start.

One way that the "demo affect" shows itself is that positions can become much harder to hold when you are live, the money actually means something and you are fearful of giving too much of it back to the market.

So my advice is take some small risk capital - money that you can afford to lose and put it into an account or sign up here to get free $5 to start at http://www.agea.com/?gid=48119 and http://fbs.com/ppw/8329, you also get free amount for Demo on the account simultaneously.

Check out the following links for resourceful site like www.fxpivot-points.com/ www.Forexticket.co.uk, www.fxstreet.com, www.forexlive.com, www.forexpros.com ….

Please note that Good money management practices are usually thrown to the dogs with such an account balance--------$5..But then..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jamace(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
Walking in majestically to herald in Season 8.

Welcome all and may more pips be with you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by miteolu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
Never deceive people with the renewal of forex taboos.

Forex is like eating with satan you do not see. Many Pensioners and resignees have been instigated & dubbed by unprofessional hungry trainers and facilitators.

Just open your eyes before venturing into hell of debts through FOREX profits making deceivers

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dabrake(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
miteolu: Never deceive people with the renewal of forex taboos.

Forex is like eating with satan you do not see. Many Pensioners and resignees have been instigated & dubbed by unprofessional hungry trainers and facilitators.

Just open your eyes before venturing into hell of debts through FOREX profits making deceivers
mental ret[i]arded[/i]ness is disease. i tell ya
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by miteolu(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2012
dabrake:
mental ret[i]arded[/i]ness is disease. i tell ya

I expected you to say that...clap for yourself...continue...one day...you will let them know the truth...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by babypipsy: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote]miteolu: Never deceive people with the renewal of forex taboos.

[quote/]

you have a right to your opinion, but I don't think all the members of this forum from all the ends of the earth will waste precious time & resources all aimed at deception.

If you do not understand, do not infect newbies with your ignorance (no harm bro). Just because a few people you know or heard of burnt their fingers is not enough to invalidate the legality of this trade.
Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
Yippeeeeeeeeee we're moving there noni cheesy cheesy cheesy

we will all be swimming in the lake of green pips noni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2012
Season 8 noni.. Lets go there.. I see showers of green pips dis season
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
This is good... but I've you heard of Pipjet ROBOT for forex?

I bought it last week from Clickbank via

www.pipjetrobot.com

last week for $97 with my PayPal account and it was registered with my email that I gave to them with a code given to me as YOU can see in the picture below:

You can get to me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM

if you want me to buy it for you with my PayPal account for just naira value of

N19,400 [Nineteen Thousand and Four Hundred Naira Only]

Goodluck as I remain Adesida Oluwasegun aka Presegs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
Thank GOD we all made it to season 8. May more +ve pips follow us in JESUS name. Amen!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by WhyAWhy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
Does anyone actually still make money from this? As in seriously tell me there's someone here that trades for a living and has a steady profit above 150k monthly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2012

my dear, forex is not for everybody....trading is for a particular set of people who are patient, not greedy, fearless etc. If you do not have those qualities pls look for something else to do. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
WhyAWhy: Does anyone actually still make money from this? As in seriously tell me there's someone here that trades for a living and has a steady profit above 150k monthly
i believe all this comment is becos this page entered d front page. By d time we get to d 3rd page all these none traders will disappear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
got so much money i shud start a bank
got so much paper right in front of me its hard to think
The bigger the bill the harder you play
(lyrics from wiz khalifa's work hard play hard song)

Season 8 here i come this time its me against the world, Today was a hectic day as there was too much news for my system so i made only 20 pips in the morning before usdchf started shooting up.
Any way congrats to the forex brother hood you guys made me have a family online smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2012

Yes that is true, good advise, but you should have told them to learn it well and always be on alert and keep all the rules and you will succeed.
Trading is hard and if you bring in satanic greed to it, it will teach you a lesson.

sorry that you have been dealt with but most of us in this forum are doing well.it is easy money but it takes time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth: This is good... but I've you heard of Pipjet ROBOT for forex?

I bought it last week from Clickbank last week for $97 with my PayPal account and it was registered with my email that I gave to them with a code given to me as YOU can see in the picture below:

N19,400

Goodluck as I remain Adesida Oluwasegun Presegs

@ Adesida, my mail was flooded with d advert. Thank GOD you have it. Try it first let's see hw it works. Rem. is for UCAD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2012
unclenna: @ Adesida, my mail was flooded with d advert. Thank GOD you have it. Try it first let's see hw it works. Rem. is for UCAD.

It make a lot of sense as it is a wonderful software I tell YOU and thank God that YOU were even shown the secret but you didn't get it......

It is not still too late..................
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth: This is good... but I've you heard of Pipjet ROBOT for forex?

I bought it last week from Clickbank last week for $97 with my PayPal account and it was registered with my email that I gave to them with a code given to me as YOU can see in the picture below:

N19,400 [Nineteen Thousand and Four Hundred Naira Only]

Goodluck as I remain Adesida Oluwasegun Presegs

My dear encourage people to learn how to trade and stop buying and selling EA that will finish people money and after you blame it on forex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
unclenna: my dear, forex is not for everybody....trading is for a particular set of people who are patient, not greedy, fearless etc. If you do not have those qualities pls look for something else to do. Peace.

You are right man...............
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
unclenna: i believe all this comment is becos this page entered d front page. By d time we get to d 3rd page all these none traders will disappear.
Unclenna, I most comment you for the last 2 week, your postings have really helped me rethink the way i was trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
EPOMA:

My dear encourage people to learn how to trade and stop buying and selling EA that will finish people money and after you blame it on forex

You are right but I believe that most people viewing this thread knows how to trade as this is just a software to use as YOU

will also be guided step by step on how to use it...................

Anyone that want to learn how to trade must contact a professional close to him or her but must be the one that has credibility..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
WhyAWhy: Does anyone actually still make money from this? As in seriously tell me there's someone here that trades for a living and has a steady profit above 150k monthly

Who no go, no know...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by EPOMA(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth:

You are right but I believe that most people viewing this thread knows how to trade as this is just a software to use as YOU

Anyone that want to learn how to trade must contact a professional close to him or her but must be the one that has credibility..
I agree with you only that someone came here posting crap. As I always say any good trader does not have time to charge anyone to teach them trading.They are too busy making money. They can only help. No money is justified by the time anyone spends to learn trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ncpat(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
welcome to season 8
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
EPOMA:
I agree with you only that someone came here posting crap. As I always say any good trader does not have time to charge anyone to teach them trading.They are too busy making money. They can only help. No money is justified by the time anyone spends to learn trading

That is right my main man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Hizeey: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
Actually I know nothing about this forest trading things,but I wish to know it...please can any expert enlighten me more about it?...Thanks and God bless!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth:

don't push on d software much. We know hw 2 get it if we want. Since u hv it enjoy it. No gud trader will need a software. The only thing that can make me think of robot is if am too busy 2 trade. Peace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2012
legalwealth:

use it for one month and post ur result here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
New things pipping .... season 8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.