Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105392 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by scholes23(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2012
pls 4 those who have opened deir a/c, hw can we start tradimg cos i dont know wer exactly to go on dat site. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ray1251(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2012
Pls is there anysoftware that can help increase my gains on bentom market binary i most win 6 trade and loss like 2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2012
ncpat: Download this free e-book here and learn how to tripple your equity in one week
SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE

thanks my brother,but how do i view this ebook because it is a RAR file
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by tainot2002(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2012
arthuryemi:

thanks my brother,but how do i view this ebook because it is a RAR file

just extract the file by right-click on the rar file and click on 'extract file' you get all the PDF files inside.There are three(3) files there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by samyng(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2012
I welcome us all to a new season may the Green pips be with us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2012
scholes23: pls 4 those who have opened deir a/c, hw can we start tradimg cos i dont know wer exactly to go on dat site. Thanks
u need to download the trading software and try and go through the site for all the info needed and try and go tru some of those sites given and u can as well request for uncleanna pivot trading system n inbox me for some other good resources.Man, u will need to do demo to know how to place trade for sometime oh.you will also need to do lots of studying cos u r not expected to put ur money in what u do not understand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Prettywoman: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2012
Welcome to a new season!! He who began this good work is ABLE to perfect it,May God"s name be praised Amen!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Divab(f): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
Guys this is real.. didnt believe dat ft works until my kid bro came in frm uk. he trades with abt s
£20000 and makes abt 200 per day. he pays me 8per cent each mth for part of cash given to him. am learning to trade now when am ready i will go live..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
Divab: Guys this is real.. didnt believe dat ft works until my kid bro came in frm uk. he trades with abt s
£20000 and makes abt 200 per day. he pays me 8per cent each mth for part of cash given to him. am learning to trade now when am ready i will go live..

Good for you... cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by osram(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
Al d gurus in d hauz i dey hail o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipmaster77(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
ncpat: Download this free e-book here and learn how to tripple your equity in one week
SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE

Has anyone successfully downloaded these books? The link was not going through in my browser.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
pipmaster77:

Has anyone successfully downloaded these books? The link was not going through in my browser.

Thank you.
i just did,its in RAR format
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by wissezy: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
dabrake:
mental ret[i]arded[/i]ness is disease. i tell ya
grin
dabrake:
mental ret[i]arded[/i]ness is disease. i tell ya
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hello room......... My laptop just got crashed, have lost all my trading system. Please, anyone with a good pivot trading system and any other resources. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by b03liberty(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
WoW! am just amazed at the kindheartedness, generousity, care and concern showed by members of this thread, am really glad to belong! God bless ya'all and more greener pips to our pockets.And don't forget to Pip up the the good work smiley wink cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
dexter1983:

its not about the price of a robot that makes it good but the technicality behind d robot.before i became a software coder mysef,i once bought an EA of 100000k WHIch gave me my greatest loss in forex ever in 2009,but now i code my strategy into EA mysef and it very ok....so its not in d price but d technic.if ur manual is good,ur EA will be good and vis versa.but make sure u are very good in manual b4 u go wit expert systems...cheers

You are right but I bought this one from

www.pipjetrobot.com and you need to check the page out to see what I've been posted there before assuming this way plz..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Fxmagnate(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
Sound advice to ponder upon for the weekend

There are 3 things that make one a successful trader.

1) Family support, without it you will never have the chance to evolve as a trader. Money and time constraints are too hard as is, without moral support, you will never be in the right state of mind

2)Go live as soon as you can. Go live with money you can afford to lose. You will lose it. Many times. Demo teaches you everything except the most essential key to becoming a true trader, the emotions involved in trading and better yet, how to control them. This takes years to master and demo is wasting time.

3)Perseverance is key. Without the resolve to continue even when all seems hopeless, you will never make it. As long as there is hope, you still have a chance of making it. No matter how long it takes. The moment you lose hope, stop trading, forever, your mind cannot handle this biz. Some of us are traders, others where meant to be teachers or doctors or construction workers or retail works. It is as simple as that. If trading is not for you, it is not your fault.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
hi everyone am still having problems opening it.i have down loaded it but it is showing both adobe pdf and rar file at the same time.pls just email me pls arthuryemi@gmail dot com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Firdaos: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2012
scholes23: pls 4 those who have opened deir a/c, hw can we start tradimg cos i dont know wer exactly to go on dat site. Thanks
pls what is fairly best internet network provider in Lagos axis?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FEMARY(m): 1:39am On Jul 08, 2012
Firdaos:
pls what is fairly best internet network provider in Lagos axis?
You dont need the best ISP to trade forex.
McNelson: Hello room......... My laptop just got crashed, have lost all my trading system. Please, anyone with a good pivot trading system and any other resources. Thanks
Trading systems.Hmmm.Trading skills is what you need not trading system. What is a trading system?If MA 5 crosses MA 2 buy right?I laugh in java grin grin grin..No trading system anywhere.What you need is skills.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2012
SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE
thanks for this material,though the topic is different from the content, or is there a method you are yet to unveil grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Dungren(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2012
Wao! 3 pages already. Good to be here smileyI pray it will be a great season for everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
Fxmagnate: Sound advice to ponder upon for the weekend

There are 3 things that make one a successful trader.

1) Family support, without it you will never have the chance to evolve as a trader. Money and time constraints are too hard as is, without moral support, you will never be in the right state of mind

2)Go live as soon as you can. Go live with money you can afford to lose. You will lose it. Many times. Demo teaches you everything except the most essential key to becoming a true trader, the emotions involved in trading and better yet, how to control them. This takes years to master and demo is wasting time.

3)Perseverance is key. Without the resolve to continue even when all seems hopeless, you will never make it. As long as there is hope, you still have a chance of making it. No matter how long it takes. The moment you lose hope, stop trading, forever, your mind cannot handle this biz. Some of us are traders, others where meant to be teachers or doctors or construction workers or retail works. It is as simple as that. If trading is not for you, it is not your fault.

true talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ehizmac: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
welcome to season 8.... may the pips be with us IJN.... cool cool cool cool 3rd week running and my positions are quietly building up and going well...happy pipping guys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ray1251: Pls is there anysoftware that can help increase my gains on bentom market binary i most win 6 trade and loss like 2

It is not software that matters first but your knowledge about forex trading and you can
read this Forex Trading Strategies That Are Working Right Now below;

Currency trading investors are normally ruined by incredible trending marketplaces but latest movements and uncertainty has intended that conventional trend following techniques have been underperforming and
smart Currency trading investors have had to discover alternative ways to revenue from the marketplaces. These days we'll take a near look at what is operating as a strong trading strategy and what you should be maintaining an eye on going ahead. Currency trading marketplaces generally pattern very well under 'normal' industry circumstances and allow a component of
predictability. With the present Dollar Area disaster,Greek and People from france elections, we've seen a switch away
from popular marketplaces and a shift to unpredictable,choppy marketplaces. This has created lifestyle a little more complicated for many Currency trading investors but also opens the entrance to chance of nimble investors.
The EUR/USD was variety limited from Feb to July this season and pattern supporters would have been chopped in and out of the marketplaces, whereas range bound program investors were able to buy weakness and offer durability and revenue in between. There is nothing more intense than getting continually sliced in and out of the industry. It's a lot of effort for little to know compensate. Using Oscillators like the Stochastic Preferably you'll want to get to know your oscillators like the stochastic, RSI and Bollinger Band indicators which are amazing at looking for overbought and oversold marketplaces.
The elegance of becoming efficient in these resources is that they can be used across all-time supports, from 5 instant, by the hour and everyday maps. Sensible investors will always have several dealing techniques such as popular,range limited and unpredictable big design techniques.
As a investor you have to be versatile in the current market atmosphere if you are to endure and thrive. Those who comprehend the different designs of markets and have dealing techniques and methodologies for each industry kind will flourish,no issue what.
Your Objectives So your objective as a investor is to management what systems
you are dealing and how you apply them into the industry. You should never let your feelings be controlled by what is occurring in the marketplace but instead you should keep a balanced view and understand that one of the 3 kinds of dealing techniques will be operating. Are you going to be usin your variety limited systems? Trending systems? Or perhaps your unpredictable big design techniques. I time you should be looking to develop techniques acros each design of industry and they'll determine when the are effective or not but

you can Obtain Your No much cost and proven Effective Traders Technique today using www.pipjetrobot.com and discover out how to obtain an advantage in the market, eliminate the sentiment from your dealing and develop excellent quit techniques for your Trading Systems.

Note that Currency trading bring danger and you can reduce more than you can but it begins with you and trade forex with sense.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by LaconicINC: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Guy,legal abi illegal wealth,go market ur robot somewhere else,you want people to lose money.The best indicator is "YOU" and not some pipject ea.Good MM,Patience and Persistence are the secrets of Fx trading

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
LaconicINC: Guy,legal abi illegal wealth,go market ur robot somewhere else,you want people to lose money.The best indicator is "YOU" and not some pipject ea.Good MM,Patience and Persistence are the secrets of Fx trading

Well.....You've spoken so well but did I ever say that you people do not need those qualities?

I'm just recommending it as I've bought and I saw its benefits....

Just ignore it if you are not interested and do not discourage others that are interested..

Moreso,must you neccessarily comment?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lifestyle1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
I think i can do this.. I know i can and I'm sure I will... I have one week to do this. undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
All these newcomers in this thread are distracting the purpose of this thread, i hope before page 5 some of you will be exhausted and go look for a thread for selling pip private jets grin

Please the founders of this thread will be back and i hope by then most of you have gone to other internet marketing threads, the thread is for forex trade alerts and signals, as for legalwealth i have been montioring you on nairaland you are always selling one thing or the other, now you are in forex pip jet, tomorrow you will be in HYIP, please stop deceiving people my friend. we share here we are not selling, all these years you have been doing legal wealth you should be a billionaire, if you are a clickbank affiliate go to other threads we believe in using your brain to trade to not legal robots grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by legalwealth(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
rozayx5: All these newcomers in this thread are distracting the purpose of this thread, i hope before page 5 some of you will be exhausted and go look for a thread for selling pip private jets grin

Please the founders of this thread will be back and i hope by then most of you have gone to other internet marketing threads, the thread is for forex trade alerts and signals, as for legalwealth i have been montioring you on nairaland you are always selling one thing or the other, now you are in forex pip jet, tomorrow you will be in HYIP, please stop deceiving people my friend.
We share here we are not selling, all these years you have been doing legal wealth you should be a billionaire, if you are a clickbank affiliate go to other threads we believe in using your brain to trade to not legal robots grin

Bravo...You've spoken

Hmmmmm....Let's wait and see...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
According to xe.com EU is currently 1.22534.......http://www.xe.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
According to xe.com EU is currently 1.22534.......http://www.xe.com cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.