Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? (11747 Views)

What Next After Nysc? / What Next After NYSC NIM Induction? / Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
This has been worrying me and I want Nairaland peeps to help me out. Why do females get job faster than the males after NYSC?
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by AhmedALI(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
Cause dey willing to give wat u cant.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by tobechi74: 2:41am On Jul 07, 2012
They have physicaly endowned super powers

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2012
@Ahmed ALI, thats so true.they re in bizness of marketing their body for job
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by o42austino(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2012
@tobechi,hmmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by mrkels(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Not always true. They are just hard working, and some of them push harder than you, that's why they got and you don't for now.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by dokunbam(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
tobechi74: They have physicaly endowned super powers

Yes oo. Why won't they get job, when they use what they have to get what they want
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Cos I hardly think of hiring a man, except its the job a woman cant do, ever thought of assisting endangered species ?
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by pato405(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
a research is needed on that!

but the hypothesis should focus around the conjecture - for bank jobs and jobs related to wooing wealthy clients,s*x sells, so ladies get the jobs faster than their male counterparts.
the reason isn't far-fetched. some randy wealthy men are ready to patronise your organisation and lavish their money to impress a female staff with an anticipation that she'll allow them a piece of the action from her honey pot. they sometimes make meaningless visit to such organisations just to catch glimpses and steal leery looks at such ladies who serve as ''fem fatale'' for their organisations. if the ladies venture go near such men with an ear-to-ear false grin saying ''hello'' hormones will start raging and gushing to their head!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. even before whatever product from the sales lady is fully explained to them, such guys who by now are shaking uncontrollably, start signing cheques, smilng sheepishly and asking for her phone number. some organisations employ these ploys deliberately. I'm writing from experience. grin grin

ever wondered why receptionists are usually beautiful ladies?? undecided undecided undecided

do your research if you are in doubt. better still, do a simple study if you have a small scale business. employ a male receptionist on a 1 year contract. the nxt yr, employ a young pretty looking receptionist and compare the difference in patronage and sales. make little correction and adjustments for the fact that time would have played a role and see the significance in difference with the level of patronage. grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by StarrMatthieu: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
Where I did my INdustrial Training, after the Ap test, they needed 7 people, the seventh person had a score of 73%, and I had a score of 71%. I was given the position considering I was the only female and it was somehow taking all 7 guys ...that was in Engineering position.
{ reason was That They were trying to encourage Women in that field.

Another reason might be that most people think women can stay longer in the organization more than guys....guys tend to chase for higher salary, lucrative careers, etc while their female counterpart is more comfortable where she is as far as the monthly stipend is enough for her...

I will think of more, right now am hungry

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by livingstoneony(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
mrkels: Not always true. They are just hard working, and some of them push harder than you, that's why they got and you don't for now.
total B.S.#smh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
Women are better managers, administrators and marketers. If you think I lie ask why front desk/customer service/marketing staff are preferably ladies.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by omobusola(f): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is a valid observation, I have also been pondering on this for a while now. Most employers of labour will specifically state that they need a female staff for most of dire vacancies. That is very unfair, Wat do dese employers have in mind for always choosing ladies over guys?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by pato405(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
why do you always hear a female voice when you try dialling a number and it fails to connect or not reachable? grin grin grin

why not a male baritone or bass voice.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
@OP they do, thanks to RANDY employers who employ based on who has punny and not on merit!
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by AK481(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
However people are getting wise,the theory of women being used to woo customers especially males is loosing ground.
Wonder why most bar parlour have males/boys as their attendant?
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
@op As much as you'll like to deny it, girl power is very very strong.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by tunapawizzy: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2012
Because they can serve two purposes while their male counterparts can only serve just one purpose.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by ismhab(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
YES.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by pawesome(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bcz wen de spread sumtin to reveal sumtin,d ediot incharge f appointment dsnt knw d tym he says YES

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by ebamma(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
this question is the same as asking, why does sex sell.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Pakonte(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
cos dey use dia boobs n butts in doin shits....guys dont have any of dis
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Afam4eva(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
I wish I had booobs. One does not get any favour with a peni*s.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by xammy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2012
fyn girls with big tittis and/or big back side
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
The same reason how the serpent got Adam through Eve.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by SisiKill1: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
If they don't get jobs, it is because they are not smart and all they know is blackberry and Brazilian hair

If they get jobs, it is because they are using their body to fccck their way to the top.

There is no winning as a Nigerian Female is there? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by RichDad1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
BOTTOM Power i'll say I think question should be "WHY DO PRETTY FEMALES GET JOB FASTER" Ever wonder why all Air Host(esses) are always like Mermaids? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by Chaydee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
pato405: why do you always hear a female voice when you try dialling a number and it fails to connect or not reachable? grin grin grin

why not a male baritone or bass voice.
Av u tried dialin an unavailabe Mtel Number

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by duality(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
may be true but i dont think they'll have to exchange se.x for a job. some times it may be that the boss just want to be among ladies. just that feeling of opposite poles attract. i have worked in a place where i function almost every where in the organisation yet earn much less than an indolent female PA who does nothing; jst facebooking.cant even handle a spread sheet. but trust me she was so loved. funny she got that job not too long after her POP. whereas guys de treck from sand fill bustop to adeola odeku dey submit CV shoe don file finish face don squeeze yet, Job dem no see.
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by boneruns(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2012
StarrMatthieu: Thanks for sharing.
you hardly make meaningful comments on this forum, you keep spamming every topic with a fooliish comment. You're same person as Lisa1 and Murphy7h7. Can't you just read and pass?!
Re: Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? by yuzedo: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
Rich Dad: Ever wonder why all Air Host(esses) are always like [b]Mermaids? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh yeah? Fly IRS Airlines one day. Their flight attendants are like Boy Alinco & Miss Pepeye! With their monkey-jacket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members / 900 Corps Members Re-deployed From Kano State / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.