Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... (758 Views)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... by justaqad(m): 4:11am On Jul 07, 2012
My name is olanrewaju sodiq.....what i am about to reveal is strictly personal,but i believe it might be a shinning light to some..
Viewers discretion is advised,foul and insultive words are hauled at each other.....
This is a conversation between me and my prosperity brother(as i choose to call him) on whatsapp.....everything i will post is the unadulterated conversations between us...
He challenged me,that by the end of this month i will come crying to his master jesus...(very funny,heheheheheheheheheheheheh)and i challenged him too,by his own words,that he sends angels on errands by the authority of jesus...i asked for a simple conviction which he failed to prove.i challenged him to send just one angel to me,that at the sight of the angel i will become a christian,with everything in me(which we both know is practically impossible)....
Funny enough his story is that of paul,full of contradiction.....i challenged his very core beliefs,which is the divinity of jesus,and salvation...(i kinda borrowed thor's hammer in sidelining him,it is evident from his posts that he knew the truth,but would rather wallow in deceit )..
I am sharing this conversation to all,read without biase and prejudice,and deduce your facts....as a christian reading this little fire works,your faith will wither(if you have a mind of your own)....as a muslim reading this u will smile and exclaim(allahu akbar),and as an atheist reading this,two things are evident.
1. You might want to compound the christians shaky and confused faith.
2.you might want to attack the muslims and exalt your atheistic belief....
Whichever category you fall into...feel free to drop,comments,haul insults and make recommendations where necessary.........
P.S...please forgive most of my typographic errors,was typing with a mobile phone...
Re: Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2012
good for you.

But do realize that there are some fundamental errors in islam?
Re: Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... by justaqad(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
toba: good for you.

But do realize that there are some fundamental errors in islam?

like?
Re: Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... by MacDaddy01: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
justaqad:

like?

Well, Toba is not a god debater. Whatever he throws at Allah/Islam can be thrown back at him since he is a christian. It's not like the bible is perfect

I'm an atheist. Justaqad, would you mind debating me on a new thread? I can start a new thread on th topic of errors in Islam/Quran. Would you agree to that?
Re: Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... by justaqad(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Well, Toba is not a god debater. Whatever he throws at Allah/Islam can be thrown back at him since he is a christian. It's not like the bible is perfect

I'm an atheist. Justaqad, would you mind debating me on a new thread? I can start a new thread on th topic of errors in Islam/Quran. Would you agree to that?

no problem...but i would like some time to finish my posts on the other thread.......u might want to peep if u like....heheheheheh
https://www.nairaland.com/983839/justaqad-become-christian-only
Re: Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... by justaqad(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
posting the whole conversations here would be difficult,you can follow up on this thread.....
https://www.nairaland.com/983839/justaqad-become-christian-only
Re: Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... by tpia5: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
Interesting topic.

@ op

What do you think an angel is?

A huge being with wings who appears and disappears magically?

That's the general perception but is that the only form an angel is limited to?
Re: Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... by justaqad(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
tpia@:
Interesting topic.

@ op

What do you think an angel is?

A huge being with wings who appears and disappears magically?

That's the general perception but is that the only form an angel is limited to?
whatever form an angel may be,cant he,or probably u command an angel to win my soul for your jesus.hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Why I Will Forever Be A Muslim...... by tpia5: 3:24am On Jul 09, 2012
^^ i'm not the person you mentioned in your original post, so no need to jump on me.

my question was do you believe angels are restricted to only one form.

If you can answer that without theatrics, do so.

if you cant then ignore my post.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? : Easter Debate Between Hassanain Rajabali And Pastor Tony Costa / God Is Love / 5 Time Management Tips For Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.