Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

"How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" (1178 Views)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me Edit My Blogsite / Move My Blogsite To Dot.com / Help!my Blogsite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2012
Fellow nairalanders...

1.How do I CREATE a blog?

2.How will I come up with What to be talking about on my blog?

3.Where will I get write-ups and articles to use or simply how do come up with posts?

4.How will I get Google Adsense Approved for it?

5.Do I need to use any software? And

6.How will I will collect my money from GOOGLE? and lastly before I forget,

7.How often should I update/feed my blog with articles & many articles or write ups should I have on my blog before applying

for Google Adsense ?.....Is there any limit to the amount of blog that I can have?

Kindly post any useful tips you have about any of these questions here for everyone to benefit from..

Thanks in advance and I still remain yours to sucess

Presegs Adesida and

Thanks for your time and knowledge sharing in advance...
Re: "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" by 2sexy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
Who created the website in your signature for you?

Goto google.Com/adsense and sign up.

Adsense is not a get rich quick program and if you choose a poorly advertised niche, you end up making peanuts.

The reason it is now difficult to sign up for adsense account or get it approve is due to what one Nigerian infomarketer did back in 2010. So bro, live with it. Just keep applying till your account is approved and make sure that you play by the rule. Back then, mine didn't take up to 24hours.

3 Likes

Re: "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" by dwizy(m): 2:08am On Jul 09, 2012
Check details her;;;;;;; http://www.learnthecashway.
Re: "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:12am On Jul 10, 2012
2sexy: Who created the website in your signature for you?

Goto google.Com/adsense and sign up.

Adsense is not a get rich quick program and if you choose a poorly advertised niche, you end up making peanuts.

The reason it is now difficult to sign up for adsense account or get it approve is due to what one Nigerian infomarketer did back in 2010. So bro, live with it. Just keep applying till your account is approved and make sure that you play by the rule. Back then, mine didn't take up to 24hours.

I created the site in my signature myself.
Re: "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2012
May be you guys haven't taken your time to go through the terms and conditions of google for google adsense. well this is the part that is relevant to this post. If you do not have your own domain.com you will never be approved. So what this means is that they are not giving everybody access but access to everybody who has a domain.com. I am not and i have not tried it but i hear people say when you post 2 to 3 articles on blogger and then apply, it will go through approved. I dont believe that. May be you should try it out and let me know.
Re: "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
ribechi: May be you guys haven't taken your time to go through the terms and conditions of google for google adsense. well this is the part that is relevant to this post. If you do not have your own domain.com you will never be approved. So what this means is that they are not giving everybody access but access to everybody who has a domain.com. I am not and i have not tried it but i hear people say when you post 2 to 3 articles on blogger and then apply, it will go through approved. I dont believe that. May be you should try it out and let me know.

Hmmm! !!You will be approved depending on the strategy you use as mine at

W W W . HOST INTERNET . . COM was approved

because I use the strategy at W W W . GOOGLE CASH MADE SO EASY . COM

You can as well visit the pages to see them out by neglecting the spaces to see them out and give them a trial.

Goodluck......
Re: "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" by larew1945: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2012
Adsense is not a get rich quick program and if you choose a poorly advertised niche, you end up making peanuts.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/good.gif[/img]
Re: "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2012
larew1945: Adsense is not a get rich quick program and if you choose a poorly advertised niche, you end up making peanuts.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/good.gif[/img]

You are right but using the RIGHT Strategy will give you incentives.Thanks
Re: "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" by gabuzee(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
All ur answers are here www.josylad.com and www.josylad.com/free-ebook

(1) (Reply)

Ultramailer 3.4 - Bulk Mailing List Software / How To Create A Cool Wapka Site With Mobile And Pc View / Buy Free Domain From Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.