Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (30995 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2012
Your slaves should leave my homeland. Or they will be buried there like the portugese, the british, USA soldiers, Ethiopians, Kenyans...my land is the burial ground for invaders. What the U.N., EU, USA failed to do in one neighborhood during the blackhawk incident in 93, how can a few slaves do in the whole of somalia.

Everyday i pray that i am in the usa, i wanna go back to my homeland and destroy those baboons who are in my homeland.

Take a look what somalis have done to those bantu slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njeVDqbuqSo&bpctr=1341658972&skipcontrinter=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoAwDB54xw&feature=fvsr

If you african slaves continue to send your troops to somalia, we may have to leave this african union you keep pushing down the throats of the entire world...Down with the african slaves...

THIS WAR IS BETWEEN SOMALIA AND ETHIOPIA, YOU COWARDLY BANTU SLAVES SHOULD STAY OUT OF IT.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by 9jaIhail(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
warya123: Your slaves should leave my homeland. Or they will be buried there like the portugese, the british, USA soldiers, Ethiopians, Kenyans...my land is the burial ground for invaders. What the U.N., EU, USA failed to do in one neighborhood during the blackhawk incident in 93, how can a few slaves do in the whole of somalia.

Everyday i pray that i am in the usa, i wanna go back to my homeland and destroy those baboons who are in my homeland.

If you african slaves continue to send your troops to somalia, we may have to leave this african union you keep pushing down the throats of the entire world...Down with the african slaves...

THIS WAR IS BETWEEN SOMALIA AND ETHIOPIA, YOU COWARDLY BANTU SLAVES SHOULD STAY OUT OF IT.

You sound like a lunatic.If i may ask are you typing from mental clinic? By the way which country is Somalia?

3 Likes

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
many slaves have come to die in somalia, among those are burundi, kenya, and uganda, and ethiopia. i don't mind ethiopia cause we have been fighting for thousands of years...

but i don't know why you slaves want to die in my country. sadly your slaves brought HIV with them. cry
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
Well I guess since nobody else can or isnt interested in shutting this fo0l down...i guess this jamo queen will have to.

Ayanle you ready for some facts? wink
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
Since you have mouth to brag and boast...let me ask you this.

On December of 1992 how many soldiers were deployed in Somalia? smiley

Where were they deployed and what was the circumstance for their being there?

As a result of combat how many U.S. soldiers lost their lives? How many somalis? smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

interesting.... smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
since you insist on watching this thread....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtNkxgJTUtU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wowwe5VYmPE

^^Is this a case of Karma?

NOW,
Enjoy this footage of TOTAL, COMPLETE, AND BEAUTIFUL OWNAGE!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrwcxSXkFqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWvl-PGthHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeAyWkK3jVg

This is not an ethnic war. It's about liberating the Somali people from a SOON TO BE DEFUNCT religion scape goat parasitic group like Al Shabba Ranks grin grin grin.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
- http://www.bar-kulan.com/2012/06/29/al-shabaab-retreating-from-parts-of-hiran-region/

-http://www.strategypage.com/qnd/somalia/articles/20120621.aspx

June 21, 2012: Al Shabaab has lost its fearsome reputation and that has proved to be a very costly defeat. More local militias are forming to drive out al Shabaab gunmen. With so many al Shabaab gangs destroyed (by combat and desertions), the remainder have fewer allies to call on if they run into local opposition. Many local al Shabaab groups had turned into gangsters, living off extortion and theft. Word has gotten around about the many defeats al Shabaab has suffered this year and encouraged more opposition to the Islamic radical group.

^^interesting. The 'Bantus' are kickin their azz so much the local somalis NOW have the strength to take them on? warriors you say? grin

- http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-12/africa/world_africa_kenya-somalia_1_al-shabaab-kismayo-somalia?_s=PM:AFRICA

those kenyans alone are not fcking around..let alone the entire AU. grin

more you say? cheesy

- http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jun/15/africa-peacekeepers-push-al-shabaab-somalia
Colonel Kayanja Muhanga is describing his troops' latest victory when suddenly there is a rattle of machine-gun fire somewhere beyond the fortified base set among thorn trees and cacti.

"That's about three kilometres away," the Ugandan commander says. "Mop-up operations. We know where they are."

"They" are al-Shabaab, the Islamist militia allied with al-Qaida who are in retreat.....

- http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/africa/somalia-al-shabaab-loses-ground-africa
Al Shabaab faces a stronger military onslaught in Ethiopia and Kenya...

Those A.S. "rebels" do not stand a chance. It's a pity you are trying to defend the very people who plan on oppressing you and making your nation into an even BIGGER FAIL...yet you are in America, on a Nigerian forum playing "mr. get bad"...AYANLE, YOU SIR, ARE A COWARD! wink Continue to rely on your biased 2011 videos. smiley

3 Likes

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8yU7TOXso0

How nice of the "Bantus" to babysit these ingrate mofos. smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
never everrr everrr IN YOUR LIFE!!!
Try to style out other Africans as cowards!! They have been through SO MUCH and ARE STILL resilient!
There is no stronger man or woman than the African!!

You don't know Somali history much less the history of other African nations,
most of which have surpassed the lot of you by light years. tongue

You are shameless and a coward...you can continue to embarrass yourself Ali, Ayanle or whoever you
are but I am not impressed. God AIN'T sleeping!!! Praying to him 5 times a day and calling yourself Muslim
ain't gonna cut it. It's what is in your heart. Your country has yet to see the blessing others have
and it is no secret or wonder why that is....

SO AGAIN I ASK!!!!

On December of 1992 how many soldiers were deployed in Somalia? smiley

Where were they deployed and what was the circumstance for their being there?

As a result of combat how many U.S. soldiers lost their lives? How many somalis? smiley

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by icez: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
why all the killings? cry cry
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
icez: why all the killings? cry cry

that I do not know...i really wish the AU would leave Somalia to
destroy itself to be completely honest.

African lives are not worth saving that dump.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by ektbear: 2:34am On Jul 08, 2012
hehehe grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 3:36am On Jul 08, 2012
THOSE SLAVES SHOULD GO BACK TO AFRICA, AND LEAVE SOMALIA. STUID NIGGGGERS.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by BlackPikiN(m): 3:39am On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

that I do not know...i really wish the AU would leave Somalia to
destroy itself to be completely honest.

African lives are not worth saving that dump.

Bia Nwa Jamo, will you be my 1st legal wife in Ozo-Igbantu Agbakida Kingdom?

I will give you half of my kingdom.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 08, 2012
ayanle, your M.O. is old and stale.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 08, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Bia Nwa Jamo, will you be my 1st legal wife in Ozo-Igbantu Agbakida Kingdom?

I will give you half of my kingdom.

Lmao! You ok bro?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by ektbear: 3:43am On Jul 08, 2012
These "stvpid niggers" seem to be a bit more clever than you thought, given that they have soldiers in your homeland grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by BlackPikiN(m): 3:43am On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lmao! You ok bro?

Chelu godi, I am not ur bro.

I want you to be my wife.

can we work things out?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 3:53am On Jul 08, 2012
well having soldiers in my country doesn't mean anything...every nation which brought soldiers to my country has failed...and left in defeat and disgrace...unlike you slaves...who got conquered by a few hundred white europeans hundreds of miles away from their homeland...lol
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by onila(f): 3:58am On Jul 08, 2012
grin wayra123 this is your best somali thread

2 funny

i like somali men=dey r hilarious
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 4:00am On Jul 08, 2012
onila: grin wayra123 this is your best somali thread

2 funny

i like somali men=dey r hilarious

Are you a professional sluut?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by onila(f): 4:01am On Jul 08, 2012
warya123:

Are you a professional sluut?

nop just friendly smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 08, 2012
ekt_bear: These "stvpid niggers" seem to be a bit more clever than you thought, given that they have soldiers in your homeland grin

And getting their azz kicked lmao by KENYANS grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: well having soldiers in my country doesn't mean anything...every nation which brought soldiers to my country has failed...and left in defeat and disgrace...unlike you slaves...who got conquered by a few hundred white europeans hundreds of miles away from their homeland...lol

Lol at every country left indefeat....

Brb...gonna log into my laptop for this one lolz
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 08, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Chelu godi, I am not ur bro.

I want you to be my wife.

can we work things out?

undecided
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by onila(f): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided
grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2012
lol @ Onila...seriously, that guy has gone kolo! grin

warya123: well having soldiers in my country doesn't mean anything...every nation which brought soldiers to my country has failed...and left in defeat and disgrace...unlike you slaves...who got conquered by a few hundred white europeans hundreds of miles away from their homeland...lol

lol ok so run that by me again... grin

what happened in west africa and the europeans during the slave trade? grin

PLEASE explain your theory!! grin
so I can laugh!

btw why are you ignoring my initial questions about Black Hawk Down? wink
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 4:28am On Jul 08, 2012
black hawk down was an incident where america was humiliated...yes a lot somalis died but little kids were fighting elite american soldiers who were the best trained in the whole world...

at the end of the day they left our country....we don't care about life...if you niggggggers were in our situation you would have waved the white flag...and passed out at the thought of thousands dying...lmao
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by hakanai(m): 4:43am On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: Your slaves should leave my homeland. Or they will be buried there like the portugese, the british, USA soldiers, Ethiopians, Kenyans...my land is the burial ground for invaders. What the U.N., EU, USA failed to do in one neighborhood during the blackhawk incident in 93, how can a few slaves do in the whole of somalia.

^^^^^^^^^ You must be daft and deluded!!! SLAVES? look at this ape of a dude.You guys can't even keep a simple peace amongst yourself.You have being killing your people for over 2 decades.What is more slave like than a people keeping there population in perpetual retardation and deprived of a peaceful survival in there neighborhood.
If peace keepers or intervention forces are dying for you people to know peace and you are proud,alot have sacrifice there life for that,then i could but wonder if you share any pain for the thousands of Somalis killed by Somalis in various crisis and inter-clan rift.
Your are a fool and a special breed of crappy slave.You should be grateful that in this intervention some sight of hope has given people hope to rebuild,live there life as humans and do business.Also a semblance of government is forming up in a pre-baboon nation of yours.What difference is it between you and a band of baboons?If you can't even setup a government and live like humans.Being lead and being organized.You f@cking think, if US was like somalia,your bloody sorry back side will be typing or be on NL? Better wake up from the brainwash and smell reality.Somalia will be free and will prosper and your kind will be put in place or in shackles or statistics. angry angry angry angry angry angry
That said go Ethiopia,go Kenya and Go African Union. smoke the al-shabab militants and pirates of the see.GEJ and FGN it is time you look beyond politics with BH o! Times without number i read the BH parley with Alshabab claims.It is time we firm up and tackle all this hubs. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: black hawk down was an incident where america was humiliated...

If you would stop avoiding my questions you will see it was contrary to what you are trying to imply.
Answer my question Ayanle. grin

yes a lot somalis died but little kids were fighting elite american soldiers who were the best trained in the whole world...

Little kids were fighting so what?
more than half of them are in their graves. what is 18 dead U.S. to thousands of somalis?
even more pathetic is the US was not even prepared to go to war, they free styled counter attacks and shut it down.

at the end of the day they left our country

THEY HAD TO. The international community nor did the US declare or honor a war between the two nations. It wasn't PLANNED! The US was there to provide aid. Rebel somali cowards fired upon a group of peace keepers and nurses oooooh big deal! tongue

....we don't care about life

I see. No wonder your nation is among the worst and ignored.

...if you niggggggers were in our situation you would have waved the white flag...and passed out at the thought of thousands dying...lmao

LOL...you sure about that? grin

child other African nations took Europeans head on and defeated them in many battles.

For fux sakes the Zulu tribe only armed with spears grin took on and handled the British
who in turn tried to make peace. I haven't even began to speak on the rest of Africa/ns. In South Carolina, USA, Angolan slaves masscred and beheaded random whites and took on the US on their own soil before being subdued.

Little island like Haiti defeated and ran off the french becoming the FIRST independent black nation on the PLANET, BEFORE Somalia tongue. TINY Jamaica, took on the Spanish AND the British <<< who came at us with TWO treaties. tongue

I can go on!!

You want to talk about humiliation?

THIS is humiliation! grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 08, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^^^^^^^ You must be daft and deluded!!! SLAVES? look at this ape of a dude.You guys can't even keep a simple peace amongst yourself.You have being killing your people for over 2 decades.What is more slave like than a people keeping there population in perpetual retardation and deprived of a peaceful survival in there neighborhood.

If peace keepers or intervention forces are dying for you people to know peace and you are proud,alot have sacrifice there life for that,then i could but wonder if you share any pain for the thousands of Somalis killed by Somalis in various crisis and inter-clan rift.

Your are a fool and a special breed of crappy slave.You should be grateful that in this intervention some sight of hope has given people hope to rebuild,live there life as humans and do business.Also a semblance of government is forming up in a pre-baboon nation of yours.What difference is it between you and a band of baboons?If you can't even setup a government and live like humans.Being lead and being organized.You f@cking think, if US was like somalia,your bloody sorry back side will be typing or be on NL? Better wake up from the brainwash and smell reality.Somalia will be free and will prosper and your kind will be put in place or in shackles or statistics. angry angry angry angry angry angry

That said go Ethiopia,go Kenya and Go African Union. smoke the al-shabab militants and pirates of the see.GEJ and FGN it is time you look beyond politics with BH o! Times without number i read the BH parley with Alshabab claims.It is time we firm up and tackle all this hubs. angry angry angry

LMAO!! Don't blame him. They have one of the highest mental illness and mental r3tardation cases in Africa. grin
He can't help it. smiley He is in America and has been for over twenty years and mad because during his entire life on Earth his "hooyo Somalia" has been a wasteman's land. smiley Let him rant online, that is all he can do.

Viewing this topic: MsDarkSkin(f) and 1 guest(s)

wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them / Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) / Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.