Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (30997 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2012
somalia5:

i think we should let history speak for itself. doesnt matter how many somalis were killed by americans...we killed 20 of the most highly trained soldiers...and they were killed by kids with rocks.

ethiopia envaded somalia and left in defeat two years later.

18,000 bantu negroid soldiers havent subdued alshabaab

in 1993 we kicked the combined forced of the usa, EU, UN out of somalia and they were only in one neighborhood in the capital city of mogadisho.

so i will let history speak for itself.

we are only 10 million somalis in somalia, and we have yet to be subdued by any outside power. despite being outgunned, outmanned.

Each time your losses where sky high. Most people are not willing to loose any solders on Somalia because there is nothing to gain. And the AU force is not there to attack only defend the government. You guys suffer heavy losses for your victory's.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2012
andrewza:

Each time your losses where sky high. Most people are not willing to loose any solders on Somalia because there is nothing to gain. And the AU force is not there to attack only defend the government. You guys suffer heavy losses for your victory's.

well unlike negroids...we believe its better to live free or die.

doesnt matter if thousands die or even millions...its called pride in having what little you have for yourself instead of being occupied.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
somalia5:

doesnt matter if thousands die or even millions...its called pride in having what little you have for yourself instead of being occupied.

So...you like the slaughter of your own people. Because every time the AU comes in there are heavy casualties on "your side". But when Al-Shabaab fights, they kill a s**tload of Somalis.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
sambos994:

So...you like the slaughter of your own people. Because every time the AU comes in there are heavy casualties on "your side". But when Al-Shabaab fights, they kill a s**tload of Somalis.

doesn matter those somalis go to heaven. as long as a fufu eating adooon dies it worth it.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
somalia5:

So now I understand it, its your pride that spur your countrymen to blow them selfs up.

Its your pride that make you kidnap inocent woman and children for ransom money.

Its your pride that makes your elders send 12year old children who still has there hole God given life ahead of them on a fanatic suicide mission and a false promise of martardem.

Its your pride that allows you to give a 12year child old a Ak47, not love affection and a chance to experience happy fulfilled childhood.

Its your pride that drive your people to the seas to do your country's parasitic "DEVINE" tendency named PIRACY.

Its your pride that allows your inocent children to starve and die and due to femine while your Goverment/Al shabaab fanatics life a relative good life by "Somali standards".

If that is pride for u than my fellow african (decendent of bantu heritage) you need to read The Koran over and over cause you and your nation are a lost.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2012
somalia5:

doesn matter those somalis go to heaven. as long as a fufu eating adooon dies it worth it.

Somalis go to heaven? What happens if your mother or your father get killed? Or your brother or your sister? You wouldn't be thinking about if they got to heaven. You'd be thinking about how to bring them back or how to get revenge on Al-Shabaab.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 1:29am On Sep 17, 2012
sambos994:

Somalis go to heaven? What happens if your mother or your father get killed? Or your brother or your sister? You wouldn't be thinking about if they got to heaven. You'd be thinking about how to bring them back or how to get revenge on Al-Shabaab.

well if u had our pride maybe ur people wouldnt have been slaves for 500 yrs
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 3:02am On Sep 17, 2012
somalia5:

well if u had our pride maybe ur people wouldnt have been slaves for 500 yrs

Pride? What about the refugees in Kenya who like the dump that they live rather than Somalia?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 3:11am On Sep 17, 2012
sambos994:

Pride? What about the refugees in Kenya who like the dump that they live rather than Somalia?

half of those are bantu. who are weak. still somalis are much more brave than bantu.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 3:14am On Sep 17, 2012
somalia5:

half of those are bantu. who are weak. still somalis are much more brave than bantu.

Bulls**t, I saw are Somali brothers and sisters kissing @ss and begging for food just so they can make it through the day. Somali dogs.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 3:33am On Sep 17, 2012
sambos994:

Bulls**t, I saw are Somali brothers and sisters kissing @ss and begging for food just so they can make it through the day. Somali dogs.

their are poor people in negroid countries even tho they have stable gov.

my point is am superior to u and the monkeys who gave birth to u negroids
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2012
somalia5:

But they don't act like they the greatest people around.

If you so superior why you living on hand outs from the sub humans? Why can't the superior people feed them self? You not superior you the lowest of the low. there is no lower than Somalia.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
somalia5:

Yea, the poor people are poor in their own country. While you guys are poor in OTHER countries, even the countries that you mock. To top it all off, they like the s**thole that they live in better than Somalia. If you are superior, why can't Somalia feed Somalis, or why can't the Somalis go back to the "superior country" instead of being a burden to other countries?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
sambos994:

Yea, the poor people are poor in their own country. While you guys are poor in OTHER countries, even the countries that you mock. To top it all off, they like the s**thole that they live in better than Somalia. If you are superior, why can't Somalia feed Somalis, or why can't the Somalis go back to the "superior country" instead of being a burden to other countries?

ur bantu negroind mind cant comprehend whats goin on in somalia.

why did u guys invent hiv by sleeping with monkies
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
somalia5:

ur bantu negroind mind cant comprehend whats goin on in somalia.

why did u guys invent hiv by sleeping with monkies

Stop redirecting and answer the question subhuman.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
sambos994:

Well, I'm waiting....
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
sambos994:

Well, I'm waiting....

us involvment in our country internal affair has caused this chaos...why do negroids live in other countries despite their countries being peaceful
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
somalia5:

us involvment in our country internal affair has caused this chaos...why do negroids live in other countries despite their countries being peaceful

Now, now....did I say our countries were perfect? Was I saying that blacks are superior to all races? No, but you are the one saying these things about Somalis. So I asked you the question. As for the US...they didn't do s**t. This is your guys problem and yet you blame others for it. US were in Somalia for a couple of months then left...20 YEARS AGO. It has been ages and Somalia still can't get out of the s**thole it's in.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2012
sambos994:

Now, now....did I say our countries were perfect? Was I saying that blacks are superior to all races? No, but you are the one saying these things about Somalis. So I asked you the question. As for the US...they didn't do s**t. This is your guys problem and yet you blame others for it. US were in Somalia for a couple of months then left...20 YEARS AGO. It has been ages and Somalia still can't get out of the s**thole it's in.

we fight to overthrow somali gov if its not in the interest of the somali race.

negroid it was only 100 years that ur people were my slaves. how things have changed.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 12:52am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

negroid it was only 100 years that ur people were my slaves. how things have changed.

Who's interest were they in?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 1:58am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

It is called a democratic election. The only reason you fighting is because your people are not intelligent enough to resolve there disputes with out blowing your self up.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 2:02am On Sep 18, 2012
andrewza:

It is called a democratic election. The only reason you fighting is because your people are not intelligent enough to resolve there disputes with out blowing your self up.
sambos994:

Who's interest were they in?

ur not white. if u were u would not submit to outsiders without fighting

democracy is diffrent than representive gov where bribed parlimentarians choose a president. all while fufu eating slave bantus are in the motherland
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 2:10am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

democracy is diffrent than representive gov where bribed parlimentarians choose a president. all while fufu eating slave bantus are in the motherland

Now I know you need to go to school. Representative government is when you elect representatives(parliament, senate, etc.) to get your voices heard. How do you think laws are made? Why do you think there are protests? Representative government is a democratic government.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 2:18am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

Submit to what outsiders. The only time you get invaded is when you take a break from kill each other and kill a outsider.

You guys are animals. Put 4 Somalians in a room and one loaf of bread and instead of sharing it they will kill each other over it.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 2:41am On Sep 18, 2012
ur mean
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by andrewza: 3:32am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5: ur mean

No I am not. The truth just hurts.

"A lie will get around the world before the truth can get its boots on, but when it gets them on it starts kicking" terry pratchet
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 3:33am On Sep 18, 2012
andrewza:

No I am not. The truth just hurts.

"A lie will get around the world before the truth can get its boots on, but when it gets them on it starts kicking" terry pratchet

i was jokin

anyway rather die by the gun than be governed by it
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2012

Shame grin

Shame
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by somalia5: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2012
snydergp:

Shame grin

Shame

leave negroid
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

leave negroid

Go back to your dog house you call mogadishit....Somali dog
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

leave negroid

Leave and go where I live a good middle class life in country of birth South Africa my roots goes back over 200,000 years in my motherland I have nowhere else to go.

Unlike you fools who has sleepless nights worrying about suicidal monkeys. Here's a taste of my current status

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hey, ye wolalos start parking go rebuild this nation! What is with useless boasting online.You can claim anything here u know, but reality sucks.
Where do u think ur women and kids will settle when clean up starts? Can't you see how desperate we want you to go back? and u will so that other nations can breathe.

Smh @ Warya with multiple Ids.

AL-SHABAAB FIGHTERS FLEEING KISMAYU ON BUSES

Operation Linda Nchi may be nearing the climax of a key phase. The BBC and Voice of America are reporting this morning that Al-Shabaab fighters are leaving the strategically important Somalia port of Kismayu. smiley smiley

Residents reportedly told the Voice of America (VOA) that al-Shabaab leaders had already fled and that their fighters started leaving on Sunday after heavy fighting with Somali and Kenyan troops.

Dozens were reported killed and the commander of the Somali forces says al-Shabaab has been defeated.

losing the strategic stronghold of Kismayu would be a major blow to Al-Shabaab. In July, a UN report said the export of charcoal from Kismayo and Merca helped al-Shabab generate millions of dollars – despite a UN Security Council ban on countries buying charcoal from Somalia

Local residents say militants have been leaving on buses and trucks, taking heavy equipment with them, and have closed their radio station, Radio Andalus. Residents in the port city said it is calm, but some claimed al-Shabab have left behind armed youths with orders to shoot anyone believed to be against the group.

Kismayu has been Al-Shabaab’s main base in its fight against the Somali government. African Union (AU) soldiers in alliance with the Somali National Army and the Ras Kamboni Brigade, have been closing in on the town for several days.

Two days ago heavy fighting was reported around the strongly fortified town of Birta Dheer and Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) were reported as advancing on Jana Cabdalla, 40 kilometres from Kismayu. There are also reports of fighting at Soyaac where 36 Al-Shabaab fighters are said to have been killed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them / Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) / Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.