Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? (955 Views)

PHOTOS!! Guys Too Can Be Very Indecent. / Girls And Their Misinterpretation Of Come To My House(guys Have Ur Say) / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by klassyguy(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2007
[b] happened to read one story in one of the newspapers that really moved me. I'll just give you a brief summary of it.

There was this babe(Let's call her Jane) who met a guy(Mark) while she was in skool. She ended up falling in love with him. Mark happened to be a graduate and was working already. He did everything for Jane.

When Jane was serving, Mark told her that he was going out of the country to do his Phd degree. He made Jane promise him that she'll wait for him as he had plans to finish his degree within two years and come back home to take her back with him to the States.

While Mark was over there, he regularly called Jane to assure her of his love and promises to her. Then after about a year, Mark stopped calling. Jane ran from pillar to post trying to get in touch with him. She even went to his family, but those ones were like they hadn't heard from him for a very long time.

This went on for about 3 years, and a heart broken Jane had to admit that she had already lost her Mark to the glories of a foreign land. She decided not to date anyone again.

After about a year or so, she met another guy(Paul) and they started going out together. Very soon Paul proposed to Jane and she accepted. Plans were already on hand for their wedding.

About 6 weeks to their wedding day, Jane got a call and it turned out to be her lost love, Mark. He asked to see her as he was already back in the country. When she finally saw him, old memories came back and she felt very sad. She told him that she was getting married soon and Mark felt very bad. He then asked her to see him the following day to tell her all that happened.

According to him, when he got to the States and enrolled into skool, he was very lonely. there was no one to talk to and as yoruba's say, "ajo ko le da bi ile" (there is no place like home). He later met one Nigerian girl there who took it into her stride to make him comfortable. All the while, he knew that this girl was trying to force herself on him, but he always thot of the sweet girl he left behind at home and who was waiting for him to get back.

Unfortunately, one night he found himself taking this girl to bed and sleeping with her. That's when he decided that he had had enough of this girl and he told her point-blank to stop coming to his flat. The girl started shouting and picked up a knife, but instead of attacking him, she stabbed herself twice in the arm. Fearing for his safety, he wrestled the knife from her. It was at this point that local policemen entered the flat and met him with a knife and a bleeding girl. He realised at that point that he was in deep trouble.

Afterwards, he was charged to court and found guilty of attemped murder and assault. He was sentenced to prison for 10 years, but his friends worked hard and he got out of prison after serving half the time(which accounted for his loss in contact). Now he had finished his degree and all the while was thinking whether he'll still find his baby back home.

After Jane heard all this, she broke down and wept like a baby. She thot, "here is a guy i loved and still love so much, who went through hell just because of me, and now i'm getting married to another man in a month's time. What do i do?"

Now ladies, if you were in Jane's shoes, what would you have done? Would you cancel the marriage and go back to ur previous love? Or will you decide that it's too late for anything and therefore go on with the wedding? guys ur views are also welcome. [/b]
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by souless: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2007
Go on with the new guy. Three years is 1095 days too long for his story to be believable, aren't there phones in prison and why didn't he send her a letter in all that time?
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by WebMonk(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2007
That some juicy story you got there mate (left me drooling)

answer: A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN A YEAR - YOU WON'T BELIEVE! She's moved on (would hope so). Simple

(The numerous reasons i come to NL )
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by holatunjji: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2007
well opinion differs.if the guys story is found out to be true by the girl,there is nothing one cann't do for love.
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by shope(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2007
hmmm
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by babycool(f): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2007
What are the contemporaries about? obviously Mr Mark is a complete slowpoke the only reason why he is back for Jane is becos it didnt work btw him and Miss sweet bottom, if i were Jane, i would marry Paul fast, Mr Mark should eat his sorry a**!
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by iice(f): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2007
Another script for nollywood
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by Akintoso: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2007
well she can only feel sorry 4 Mark, Jane is advised to go on 4 her wedding, Mark will get his own lady. In short they are not met 4 each other.
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2007
well to bad for mark, i suggest she goes on with her wedding abeg. abi there were no phones in prison or he couldn't tell his friends to call her, no matter what he would have tried to contact her. abeg his story sounds fishy.
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by steaming(f): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2007
Cock & Bull, tell it to the birds, Believe this and you will beieve anything so much for my james hardley chase. Jane move on with your maariage, no place for loosers. tongue
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by steaming(f): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
Easier said than done. Do it your way Gal. lots of luck tongue
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by arshy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2007
OMG!
I need a summary of this Script, its too long
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by ettehgate(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2007
if this is brief
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by earthrealm(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2007
;d
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by uspry1(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
Oh that too bad for Mark, all prisons do have telephone privilege only limit 15 minutes call per person on the long line taking turn. Yeah, impossible making long distance to make only 15 minutes to chat!!!

What wrong with writing letters with only 41 cents US postage stamp very cheap to be mailed!!!

Jane moves on getting marry new guy!!!
Re: To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will U Do? by rockiedink(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
true yarns!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Generally Want To Be Better Than Men? / Is there Equal Love / Should I Try Internet Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.