Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? (173480 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) / Nigerian Ladies Going Crazy For Buttocks And Hips Enhancing Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by ebamma(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
to me butt enlargement Will likely be done by lovepeddlers,who will want to get your attention for patronage
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
I love that booty
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by mummy3(f): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
Very soon you guys will hear of butt cancer. mtwwwwwwwb
What do you guys want chinese to do to their butt & Hips? go add foam abi?
mchwwwwwwwwb end time children

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
I love this. grin grin
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
mummy3: Very soon you guys will hear of butt cancer. mtwwwwwwwb
What do you guys want[b] chinese to do to their butt & Hips?[/b] go add foam abi?
mchwwwwwwwwb end time children
I was told many of them wear diapers!

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by vanstanzy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
Danka7777:

lol. No be only you!

Danka7777, u are simply the man. grin grin grin grin WOW! What an @ss.
But come o, do these @ss enlargement pills work? If so my d/ick is in trouble. Cos i love @ss, Big @ss.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by adachizi(f): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
chucky234: Laughing loud in fiji
hmmmm, deres always one Man out dere, who will appreciate ur small butts and boobs. Sm gaiz no get handwork

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by vanstanzy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
betterbest: butt enlargement gone wrong

WOW!!! Whats this? If this is what its like, then i don't want 'em going wrong.
But truth be told ladies, its best to have ur @ss the way God Almighty made 'em. If God gave u a big @ss or hip, its for a good reason. Just as a small @ss or hip by God is for an equally good reason. Though its hard to accept, but accept.

3 Likes

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by heilige(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
Em florida babes get the booty in excess.
Woman wey no get bakassi never start.
Butty is femine. Bubble butts, ikebe, opa, etc

Who say 9ja babes no get backside. Make una go see
Those yoruba girls. Opa biti jlo.
See bebedi alhaja video from sexy steel n vector

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Burela(f): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
All these enlargement er so unnessery, we all all fearfully nd wondafuly made no mata d size of ur butt, hips etc, so y all this
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Burela(f): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
All these enlargement er so unnessery, we all all fearfully nd wondafuly made no mata d size of ur butt, hips etc, so y all this?
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by ayox2003: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
Just like Brazilian hair, this is a good business opportunity. Lets see how it goes...
Frawzey.

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by tinadtreasure: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
osifred: am a guy and i will get it for myself. am tired of his no ass insult. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lolzzzzzz
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Jeejile: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
She have just destroyed her natural beauty in search of artificial one and she became worst. I'll not admere her even if she is naked.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by vanstanzy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
Enof of all this BU.TT/ HIP worship grin grin grin grin let's talk something else.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by dking123: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
alaoeri: @op don't let's us be hypocrite 90% of men like it that's why u find all these ladies running helter skelter to do it bcuz ladies with big butt & hips receive higher patronage than those without.

dat is d truth and nothing but d truth. Most men r hipocrites
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by bikerboy1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
vanstanzy: Enof of all this BU.TT/ HIP worship grin grin grin grin let's talk something else.

S.E.C.O.N.D.E.D
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by bikerboy1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
Any drug/solution for the guys who wants their p+n+s enlarged
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Tonitelli: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
^^^^and the thread goes silent..lol!
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
biker-boy:
Any drug/solution for the guys who wants their p+n+s enlarged

Are you African/black? Cos your penis should naturally enlarged

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by bikerboy1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
Danka7777:

Are you African/black? Cos your penis should naturally enlarged

Yes I am, and does the African/Black thing has anything to do wit its natural enlargement.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by ronnyfam(f): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
Danka7777:

Even in Nigeria, only few I have seen with big butt. In America, virtually all I have seen have flat butt. This kind of discourages me but have no choice but look at African American women.
I recommend glasses for you
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Princek12(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
honeric01:

Do you mean Nigerian women in the US or in Nigeria?

Those in Nigeria have it in abundance (though not all).

In Nigeria, you rarely see a girl who has a big butt and hips. In Yankee, it is even worse. Once you see a girl with a pancake yansh and no hips, you know she is definitely Nigerian. If you attend a party full of Nigerian girls, the very one girl who has a butt and hips in that party is usually from another African country.

I don't know who placed the noassatall curse on Nigerian women, but they are definitely cursed. Nigerian girls themselves know this, although they will probably no admit to it publicly.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 11, 2012
hell no.

I already have a big ikebe. cheesy
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by pafestula(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2012
@Danka777 av been to many parts of the world and especially USA women u mentioned, almost all whites in USA re with flat butts abt 90 percent of USA white women, while abt 20 percent of Black American get big butt naturally, the rest re not real but artifical, and wen u talk of Latina and spanish whites 70 percent of their white get it naturally, and when u come to blacks and naturally gifted Yoruba women alone scores 90, no family or generation in yoruba land dat does get it naturally, Nig 80 percent women wt big butts, so I dont knw d Nig women or tribe u re talking about here, and also Jamican women 95 percent naturally, and also Ghana women 70 percent naturally, South/A 65 percent,also Namiban 85 percent of dem women get am etc in Africa so stop praising USA morons here with their HIV artificial hell, African women rules with natural butts and beauty!
Pafestula Phd (womanlology)
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Aigirl(f): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
4what? I'v got dem jst gud,smtyms,i wish i cud throw em a,away cos dey cause probs 4me&men,wnda y pple wil buy dem,i admire slim grls,so,evn if i aint got em,im nt sure i'l use drugs.so,shld i b hapy i'v dem nw?
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by khrisponty(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Tamita: I stare at women/gurls with big/enlarge butts until there are out of sight....I do follow them around wen I'm less busy.

Lmao, Madman!
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Aigirl(f): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
Aigirl: 4what? I'v got dem jst gud,smtyms,i wish i cud throw em a,away cos dey cause probs 4me&men,wnda y pple wil buy dem,i admire slim grls,so,evn if i aint got em,im nt sure i wnt use drugs.so,shld i b hapy i'v dem nw?
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by khrisponty(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

Do you mean Nigerian women in the US or in Nigeria?

Those in Nigeria have it in abundance (though not all).

U de mind am? I dunno which Nigerian women you have been hanging around, coz dwn ere in the motherland, most of em' got the 'murderLoad'

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by denzel2009: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
ebamma: big butt or flat butt a guy who loves u will always love u.

and would be wishing it's bigger and apple shaped.

2 Likes

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by khrisponty(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
ebamma: big butt or flat butt a guy who loves u will always love u.

But have his heart run into his mouth everytime an endowed lady walks pass him. #Word!

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
I will not advice butt enlargement drugs especially the "yodi' pills because it is actually a steroid,dexamethasone;causes sodium retention,blotting,cushing's syndrome to name a few and you will end up looking fake and horrible.
Creams are safer and havent been known to cause any side-effect like the botcho cream,the ivorien women use.You can read about those over the net.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.