Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? (173513 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) / Nigerian Ladies Going Crazy For Buttocks And Hips Enhancing Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Agozie48: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2013
Please my own is okay for me... I don't need any enhancement drug.... There is always side effects....
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by fadekemitoyin: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls keep away from yodi cortisone tablets,they are not butt/thighs/hipup pills,,the side effect are swallow stomach,round face and body...if u really want the main butt/thighs/hipup supplements and creams,they are all available with no side effect,but u must be ready to do some exercise to tone them up too for fast action,contact Mr. YEMI (08034292000) for all kinds of supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,butt/thighs /hipup and the rest,add up on watsap( 08034292000)
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Ashlamzee(f): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
What is the name of the drug I will to buy.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Ashlamzee(f): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
What is the name of the drug I will to buy
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by fadekemitoyin: 8:29am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by haul: 8:53am On May 25, 2015
omogeyoyo:
Please where can I get this pills in lagos?

You don't need this,keep your head eye girl, you beautiful enough,work on your esteem
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by fadekemitoyin: 11:43am On May 29, 2015
Butt pills for natural butt enhancement to enlarge your butt. the pills work by increasing lipid, fat & muscle production in the butt causing your butt to be bigger, firmer & more round. Butt pills are scientifically proven to increase buttocks size by as much as 76.3% Get a bigger butt & hips with natural bum enlargement creams and call mr yemi 08034292000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by newageacademy: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Powerful penis enlargement pills/coffee/oil
Breast Enlargement Pills
Hips and bum enlargement pills
Stomach blaster tea that really works. This one is 100 percent guarantee.

Are you a woman that does not experience orgasm? You do not enjoy sex? Contact us for the aphrodisiac that would make you cum at even a mere touch. Spice up ur sex life, surprise your man today.
Contact us and you would not have any regrets.

No side effects, amazing unbelievable results that work.
Pay on delivery in LAGOS and ABUJA Only. Other states in Nigeria is pay before delivery.
Call or whatsapp us on 08117461414.
Please no time wasters. Stock is very limited.

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by fadekemitoyin: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2015
Get the best,most effective buttocks/hips enlargement pills,breast pills,firming,buttock enlargement creams for sale @Yemz health supplement.(08034292000)
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by loisella(f): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2015
FavourAngel:
Pls can any1 recommend any Gud butt enlargement cream without side effect for me,tanx .

Get bustmaxx or black maca
call 08038115542 for more info
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by loisella(f): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2015
GET BUSTMAXX, BLACKMACA, NOW MACA FOR YOUR BUTT enlargement.
Call 08038115542 for more info
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by betty002x: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2015
In my own opinion its not safe using drugs to get curves or even having silicone implants which could burst but fat transfer is good and corseting or using waist cinchers is also cool and of course botcho cream which is all natural herbs and oils.
Let's face it,being curvy is sweet jare, my quest for curves got me searching for safe ways to get curvy and i landed in Abidjan on vacation where i found me staring at fellow ladies as though i were a man (ivorian women win in 8 shape jare) you rarely find any woman thats shapeless and plus they have an annual competition called the bobaraba dance (big booty dance) where curvy women come to display their curves and a winner is being chosen,it was fun and i found their secret (botcho cream) ,it wasn't easy getting it but i got it and was happy after my result then i had to deal with the attention i started getting,its really lovely because you see yourself in the mirror and smile every time, and even whites are now searching for curves so i really don't think its a bad idea having curves cos it actually makes you get your way every and anytime even where other pretty babes have difficulties getting to, we should face the fact here jare African men love well curved big booties and they tend to be compelled to do anything to please you,but not withstanding you must be very smart and disciplined or else you ll have yourself become an ani ma shaun( willing donor) to men because any man that sees you would imagine having sex with you,men are very powerful you know,they are the only beings that have the power to see a woman naked when she's still fully clothed even if its agbada she's wearing,guys i hail o!!! You guys are wonderful jare. Anyway babes don't be discouraged, botcho cream is here in Nigeria now and also its not at a neck breaking rate,its from Dr Zoh in ivory coast,please google and read about this African secret that's made it possible for ladies to smile and walk with heads held high (self confidence) i wouldn't rave or rant about this cream but i ll ask you to google the name Dr Zoh and then botcho cream,I am proud to say i was the first person that got this cream into Nigeria and announced it in 2011 but i did stop bringing it in since 2013 when i got a research job that took me out and took all my spare time,am back and am glad i have plenty of time now and am sorry i kept turning down people who needed to know when i would get botcho cream, betty002x@yahoo.com is the email and Betty is on 08023486151 i am ready to guide you and see you get that perfect 8 curve, be you in an (0) shapeless form or ( i ) tiny form, we 'll work it out together and i ll be happy only after you send me a pix of you after we are done.

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by betty002x: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2015
betty002x@yahoo.com
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by betty002x: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Please ladies,search extensively and google for side effects of whatever is being advertised on this forum because your health is more important than curves and no one else would care more than you about it.please be very careful not to fall victim in any way. We wanna be curvy and still have our health intact.
Betty says so!!!!
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by betty002x: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2015
There's also breast enlargement cream by Dr Zoh,ladies its 100% safe,i made myself a guinea pig once again and am happy to inform you that it adds 2 cup sizes before you are done with it and also i noticed firmness as we'll,its really cool.

1 Like

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by Stesibelle17(f): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
I stare at women/gurls with big/enlarge butts until there are out of sight....I do follow them around wen I'm less busy.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by duduade: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Madness..

All in the bid to attract the male folks. .
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by fadekemitoyin: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Have u ever thought of it once, why your body figure keeps pissing you off. Give your buttocks/hips enlargement,breast lift and enlargement pills and cream,vaginal tightening gel that give it a nice scent,a nice shape,talk to Yems cosmetic and health supplement for a nice and befitting figures. Well tested and trusted contact 08034292000
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by fadekemitoyin: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Have u ever thought it for once , why u have a gotten a disgusting body figure .Give your butt/hips,breast,a nice shape,talk to Yems cosmetic and health supplemt for a nice and befitting figures. Buttock enlargement nd breast products. Well tested and trusted contact 08034292000,
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by betty002x: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Giving out big discounts in the spirit of d season,huge discounts on Dr zoh's botcho cream and breast enlargement cream get that fab look you ve always dreamt of and wished for.
Its betty002x@yahoo.com or call 08023486151
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by fadekemitoyin: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Get your buttocks enlargement pills and cream, breast enlargement pills,cream,breast lift,and penis enlargement pills,vaginal tightening gel with visible results,no side effect,,all natural and directly from USA,call Mr.YEMI on 08034292000.....delivers nation wide/international
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by fadekemitoyin: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Get all kinds of feminine supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,buttocks/thighs /hipup enlargement,flat tummy pills,penis enlargement pills vaginal tightening gel, maca for repair of all body hormone/fertility in women and the rest,add up on watsap or call mr yemi( 08034292000/08187519191)
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by MillenaMille: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
I started using Dermalmd Glute Booster serum last month and i have gained 2 inches of my tights. I have a butt but no hips. I really love it. I will recommend to anyone who needs a fullness in the rear end or tights.
Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by melissageralde: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
What must be understood is that the fashion of big butt has always existed wink, look at the statuettes of the prehistory, the deses were represented with big butt!

then techniques today have also evolved.
In surgery you can easily cures using natural supplements, such as those of [url]http://www.chezbelette.com[url] (chezbelette manufactures all the products of trnasformation of the stars)
For a few hundred euros you can have results superior to cosmetic surgery with Infinitely cure for instance [url]
http://chezbelette.com/fr/home/162-grossir-des-fesses-infiniment.html[/url] or with the kard one

So feel free to have big one cheesy

Re: Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? by rosymartin27: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello,
In France women use intracorporels supplements, that is what I think is more effective.
We find a little everywhere,but for me I prefer to use the system kard or Infiniment [url]http://chezbelette.com/fr/home/162-grossir-des-fesses-infiniment.html [/url]
The website is in french, but the chezbelette is used to work with personalities and creating for them tailor-made products (Nikki minaje, Madona etc)
It's only suppositories to take for a month, but only if you want a lot of volume

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!! / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.