Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc (1418 Views)

Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students / Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by Brezzybone(m): 2:18am On Jul 08, 2012
As a graduate how would you react when after every preperation for service only to find out that your name was missing from the list of students been mobilised not once but twice.
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2012
I guess d necessary requirements are not complete. In that case just put things in place and pray. God knows what He is doing.
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by Brezzybone(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
banttieman: I guess d necessary requirements are not complete. In that case just put things in place and pray. God knows what He is doing.
Bro in my case i have everything intact only to hear that my file was missing. The first time when the current batch A were mobilised they said the file was missing and was later found from which i collect my result, only for my name to be omitted for the same reason.
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Brezzybone: Bro in my case i have everything intact only to hear that my file was missing. The first time when the current batch A were mobilised they said the file was missing and was later found from which i collect my result, only for my name to be omitted for the same reason.
the same happened to a friend here. All is well
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by izudek: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2012
It happend to me as well after graduatn and convocating. Never had any problem but my name was omitted 2wice and almost the third time before my name was shortlistd
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by Brezzybone(m): 4:52am On Jul 11, 2012
The disappointment for me was just too much, i could nt sleep, eat,think etc. I felt abandoned, that point serving was no longer appealing, I almost lost hope
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by Medukarage(m): 4:32am On Oct 12, 2012
Brezzybone: As a graduate how would you react when after every preperation for service only to find out that your name was missing from the list of students been mobilised not once but twice.
Bro I know just how that feels. Been going through the same stuff since 2010 infacts my cousse mates are already lecturers in my school and my name is nto out for this badge. I am just famished.
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by alaricsaltzman: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
i had d same problem...just put urself 2gether and get sumfin doin...it hurts but then again, life goes on and b4 u knw it, the next batch is up!!
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by Brezzybone(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2012
You on point bro I hv jst been mobilised fr batch C, see hw time heals wound, for pals in the same position its nt easy bt in no time all be history. I trust God for you all the best is guranteed.
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by spartanian(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2012
my name Was omitted and I can't wait till February so am processing my MSc. admission to go study in Europe.
maybe come back for nysc wen am done wit my MSc and Phd if possible
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by Medukarage(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
@alaric thanks for the encouragement.
Re: How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc by alaricsaltzman: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
Medukarage: @alaric thanks for the encouragement.
yw smiley

(1) (Reply)

2013 Batch B KEBBI Corper Meets Here / Olamide Bado, Sean Tizzle And OBO Davido Coming To NYSC Orientation Camp, Lagos. / Education Cds Ife East Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.