Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! (2048 Views)

10 Science Jokes For Nerds. How Many Will You Get? / I Am In Love With Vivly / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2012
THE CHICKS
A man had twelve pretty daughters and lots of guys trooped to the house to get their hands in marriage!
The rate at which the guys were coming infuriated the man so he erected a sign post in front of his house with the inscription "BEWARE OF DOGS!!!".
This sign post scared all the guys so ceased coming to the house.Five years later, the man's daughters were getting too old and no man would come for their hand in marriage.This worried the man soooo much so removed the "BEWARE OF DOGS!!!" sign post and erected a new one with the inscription. . . . . ..

"FOWLS FOR SALE"
grin grin grin grin

BUKARI

Now, an elephant died in this village and it became the source of meat for everyone.
It was free, so all you needed was to get to where the carcass was lying with your knife, and cut any size at all.
Now bukari was a youngman in his late teens and was renowned for his appetite for meat.
He finally got to the elephant site with his Ghana must Go bag and knife.
He wanted the kidneys and liver, so he went deep into the carcass and was busy slashing the vital part.
Papa ayegbu arrived late at the scene so was in a hurry, quickly saw one loose meat hanging so slashed it, bagged it and letf . Bukari all of a sudden felt a sharp movement and pain in between his thighs.He checked and his balls were gone grin.Blood oozed all over him, whilst still writhing in pain, he asked the crowd " abeg, who come cut wrong meat for hia??
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by BUSHYANUS(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
bin crapgbo, where is the yoke?
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bashydemy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
you no try at all OP
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Homar(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
Yoke presido i hail you o .
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bright007(f): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
Where is d joke?
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Exponental(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
bright007: Where is d joke?
in d bin of course
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bunmioguns(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
JOKE GRADING : A
REMARK: You are just incredible
Reward: Five consecutive nights with Bright007 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by kissoflife: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
Papa ayegbu arrived late at the scene so was in a hurry, quickly saw one loose meat hanging so slashed it, bagged it and letf . Bukari all of a sudden felt a sharp movement and pain in between his thighs.He checked and his balls were gone grin.Blood oozed all over him, whilst still writhing in pain, he asked the crowd " abeg, who come cut wrong meat for hia??[/i] grin grin[/quote] ROTFLMAO
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Vivly(f): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2012
I just cant hold this back anymore.
Gbagbo i love u
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2012
Vivly: I just cant hold this back anymore.
Gbagbo i love u

oh my gawd!, caant belieeeeeve it, oh, oh, ooooooh, i,m comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, oh, oh, oh, VIVLY, I LOOOOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Vivly(f): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2012
Ok
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by JojoArmani(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2012
nice Joke Bin.
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2012
nice joke cheesy cheesy
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2012
~vicky~:
nice joke cheesy cheesy

yeeee, that's why they call me the jokes president wink

Jojo Armani: nice Joke Bin.

thanks my man, what's up cool

Vivly: Ok

i am dumbfounded
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
Vivly: I just cant hold this back anymore.
Gbagbo i love u

Husband snatcher!

Ole!
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
bright007: Where is d joke?

Check your bra na...
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

oh my gawd!, caant belieeeeeve it, oh, oh, ooooooh, i,m comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, oh, oh, oh, VIVLY, I LOOOOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

He goat!
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
MOGUL.O:

He goat!

mogul, this wey u dey scream like this i hope you took your drugs this morning?
angry

MOGUL.O:

Husband snatcher!

Ole!

mogul, na jelousy go kill you! worllahhi!!
grin

Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by swtchicgurl: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
so, u mean bin baboon still hasn't got a cure for his madness? Smh!
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
swtchicgurl: so, u mean bin baboon still hasn't got a cure for his madness? Smh!

THAT IS WHY NO DECENT GUY HAS EVER SHOWN INTEREST IN YOU; YOU HAVE SO FAR COMMITTED 18 ABORTIONS!, BUSH PIG!!
angry
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

THAT IS WHY NO DECENT GUY HAS EVER SHOWN INTEREST IN YOU; YOU HAVE SO FAR COMMITTED 18 ABORTIONS!, BUSH PIG!!
angry

Oboy! see finishing......
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by swtchicgurl: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

THAT IS WHY NO DECENT GUY HAS EVER SHOWN INTEREST IN MY SISTER; SHE HAS SO FAR COMMITTED 18 ABORTIONS!, BUSH PIG!!
angry

hahahaha! Seriously? Did u read what u wrote? Ur sister must be proud of you. Smh.
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Oboy! see finishing......

grin grin grin grin grin mogul how body?? long time no see ooo?? were you hospitalized again?? grin
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Murphy7h4: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
lol
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
Murphy7h4: lol

GUY, ARE YOU LOL-ING AT ME? angry angry angry
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by swtchicgurl: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:
GUY, ARE YOU LOL-ING AT ME? angry angry angry

no, he's lol-ing at this:

bin gbagbo:

THAT IS WHY NO DECENT GUY HAS EVER SHOWN INTEREST IN MY SISTER; SHE HAS SO FAR COMMITTED 18 ABORTIONS!, BUSH PIG!!
angry

ouch! Warrapity!
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

grin grin grin grin grin mogul how body?? long time no see ooo?? were you hospitalized again?? grin

My guy i dey oooooo.. How far na? i know say you still dey that celestal church wey them dey deliver you abi..... Na still only 4 prophets abi more don join?
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by Vivly(f): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
Smh
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bunmioguns(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
bin gbagbo:

mogul, this wey u dey scream like this i hope you took your drugs this morning?
angry

mogul, na jelousy go kill you! worllahhi!!
grin
Mogul don turn booqee to she goat wan take her head do isi ewu. . . Wonder shall nvr end....... *opens his mouth wide till he leaves d thread*
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bunmioguns(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
Vivly: Gbagbo boo, nairalanders, it is rili rili a pleasure to be loved by d no1 official joke president. I want to use dis my limited time(am preparin for ma 1st semesta exams) to say a big thank u. I pledge to love u Bin gbagbo more. All dose against our new found love shuld hug d nearest available transformer. Most importantly,all our haters nd jealousies(dose dat av always wanted Gbagbo) shuld boil their heads. All dose dat claim dat Bingbagbo nd bunmioguns are one , nd dose against Bingbagbo as jokes president shuld mop oceans or beta still write latin in arabic.
Up vivly nd Gbagbo
Up political science students
Up unical
Up no1 jokes president
Up up
Correct Girl, ur head dey there gidigba
.*reciting an incantation*
Re: JOKES FOR MY LOVE VIVLY!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
bunmioguns:
Mogul don turn booqee to she goat wan take her head do isi ewu. . . Wonder shall nvr end....... *opens his mouth wide till he leaves d thread*

*falls from mushroom tree* grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Kind Food Lagos Pikin Dey Chop Ewa N Agege / Funeral Announcement!!!. . .not A Joke / Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.