Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 (902 Views)

Poll: Are you in favour of this inclusion?

If next edition should be El Rufai: 50% (2 votes)
If next edition should be IBB: 0% (0 votes)
If next edition should be Dino Melaye: 25% (1 vote)
If next edition should be Tunde Bakare: 0% (0 votes)
If next edition should be Otedola: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

New Dictionary Word Has Emerged "DASUKI Or DASUKALISE" / The New Dictionary Words*** (must Read) / New Hilarious New Dictionary Words And Meaning For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Captainajama: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2012
I have done a proper X-ray of our saintly leaders,starting from the present and gradually work down to the past. Contributions are welcome. Please leave anyone still in office as words are still been sent in for evaluation.

FAROUK(verb):
To collect bribe and deny it,attributing evidence to video doctoring Example : To Farouk is human

Past tense: FAROUKED(noun):
Example: Nigerians were Farouked.

FAROUKER (noun) :
a person who Farouks. Example: the national assembly is populated with faroukers.

FAROUKEE (noun) :
a person who is farouked.
example : The desperate contractor became a FAROUKEE in order to win the contract.

FAROUKOLOGY(noun):
the study of bribe collection and denial,even with obvious evidence.
Example: The politician has a degree in faroukology from university of corruption and sainthood.

FAROUKRACY (noun):
government of bribery,by the bribe givers for the bribe takers.
Example: our nation has been practicing FAROUKRACY from independence.

FAROUKISM(noun):
the political ideology of bribery,corruption and cover ups.
Example EFCC has prosecuted many advocates of FAROUKISM.

FAROUKIOSIS(noun):
a chronic disorder of bribery taking and denial.
Example: the doctor diagnosed the young politician of acute faroukiosis.

Adjective
FAROUKISH: having the appearance of,or relating to bribery and denial
Example: results of the investigation appear really Faroukish.

Adverb:
FAROUKISTICALLY: carried out or done in a way that suggest a Farouk
Example: the law makers carried on Faroukistically.

Nice day folks,let us wait for next edition on El Rufai.
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Mandelaguy(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2012
Hahahahahahahah. Lol. Guy you are freakishly wicked.
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Captainajama: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2012
Guy no be wickedness o,by the time we go through the pretenders affair,you will understand,make your contributions please. Peace!
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Captainajama: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2012
Atleast people can ease off pressure a bit,Farouk said on twitter that it had been a stressful week but that he is happy that Naija was moving forward.
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Lisa1: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2012
Sounds good[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Mandelaguy(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2012
I prefer studying faroukology to the industrial microbiology and global affairs I studied......hahahahahahahaha.
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Onims1(f): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2012
Seriously,i tink u'r faroukish...lol. Nice 1,waitin 4odas.my vocab upgraded!
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Mandelaguy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
This is really getting to them o! The are raising their conspiracy theory again o! Hahahahahahahah,their hate will consume them o! I refuse to be Farouked!
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Pupita(f): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hahahahahahahah.Facrook has gone global. What of Rufaism? Oops! You said next week ryt? I will research and come up with something.
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Mandelaguy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
I am so attracted to this post...........some blocked brains are after my scalp o.......hahahahahahahah. In how many ways can you use Farouk to make. Sentence? grin
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Captainajama: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
An amendment is required o....
FAROUKING........omitting names after diligent investigation.
Re: New Dictionary Words For Defining Our Saintly Leaders- Part 1 by Mandelaguy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
The Faroukish letter to the honourable member was Jagagbaned! This is a full sentence,explain what you understood from the first paragagh grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Split? / Not Only Lagos That Appoints Igbo Into Cabinet. / OGONILAND DECLARATION: Don’t Mind Dokubo, Diigbo- Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.