Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How Real Is Yoyo Bitters With Slimming? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Real Is Yoyo Bitters With Slimming? (7932 Views)

Between Yoyo Bitters And Goko Cleanser Herbal Drugs / The Pros and Cons Of HERBAL Bitters(e.g Yoyo Bitters,fijk) by Nairaland Doctors / Yoyo Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is Yoyo Bitters With Slimming? by zangiff(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
I saw a female friend and she looks sexy and slim and i ask her what is responsible and she said she only takes yoyo bitters and anytin might do...so ladies how real is this or does this works?
Re: How Real Is Yoyo Bitters With Slimming? by Armeey(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2013
I started taking yoyo bitters on tuesday night, I always take it last before going to bed. In the morning I stool a lot and urinate a lot during d day.I used to have two folds on my back as a result of fat but now the folds are nearly gone and my stomach almost flat, it works just try it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Real Is Yoyo Bitters With Slimming? by JoshGiantfeet(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Taken it for 2 days now, not noticed any significant changes in stooling or urinating.

(1) (Reply)

What No Body Will Tell You About Kedi Magilim Side Effects (weight Loss Miracle) / Common Practices That Prevents Women From Getting Pregnant / COVID-19 Update For December 5 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.