Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? (45735 Views)

Poll: Which is better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men : 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which Group of Men are better in relationship/marriage/dating?

White men: 0% (0 votes)
Arab men: 0% (0 votes)
Asian men: 0% (0 votes)
Hispanic men: 0% (0 votes)
Black men : 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
I have been hearing women comparing White men with Black men saying that they are much better boyfriend material than Black men.

I don't see men any different from themselves except some of them have good and bad personalities.

What do you think?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Skanas(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
am black n proud!...am d bst boyfriend/manfriend/husband a 'fine' gal can dream of..*wink*

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Skanas(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
am black n proud!...am d bst boyfriend/manfriend/husband a 'fine' gal can dream of..*wink*....plus fat wallet
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrCork17: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I have been hearing women comparing White men with Black men saying that they are much better boyfriend material than Black men.

I don't see men any different from themselves except some of them have good and bad personalities.

What do you think?

ok. ..are u plannin to replace Mr Chima? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by kevi3: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
I think some black men are mean, arrogant they don't show affection and they like to beat their gf...

1 Like

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mr..Cork:

ok. ..are u plannin to replace Mr Chima? undecided

Maybe.....with you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
Skanas: am black n proud!...am d bst boyfriend/manfriend/husband a 'fine' gal can dream of..*wink*

Who told you that?

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

What do you think?
you this girl and boyfriend matter again, i thought you were married undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Skanas(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Who told you that?
me,masef n eyes
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
Being a good/bad boyfriend has nothing to do with skin colour, but individual character.

2 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Tyche(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you this girl and boyfriend matter again, i thought you were married undecided undecided
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by MrsChima(f): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2012
Okay....

Who is better? undecided undecided
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Csami(m): 12:27am On Jul 09, 2012
kevi3: I think some black men are mean, arrogant they don't show affection and they like to beat their gf...
are you talking from experience? Or #just saying
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by jerryben12: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2012
Love covers it all You can't help who you fall in love with. Love has no color and goes across boundaries. When you are in love, your partner is the only one you recognize whether he is a monkey or a cat. Just look before you jump.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by ikekings(m): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2012
@kevi write wetin make sense joor....... Mtchewwwwwww abridged entity....
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 09, 2012
i wouldn't know and don't plan on finding out. wink
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 09, 2012
Individuality I supposed, cuz I have had both, but black anyday baby. grin grin grin grin
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by tpia5: 3:50am On Jul 09, 2012
jerryben12: Love covers it all You can't help who you fall in love with.

which kind yeye mantra be this?

if you feel someone is extremely ugly, dont you prevent yourself falling in love with the person?

not sure why you people parrot this all the time.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by buzzedoffbeauty(f): 4:30am On Jul 09, 2012
I think it all depends on what a woman wants out of a man... White American men are usually more sensitive and more likely to try and "read our minds". Black men are more like...tell me whats on your mind. Neither can fully figure us out...because naturally women are very complex.It also depends on the type of life you want to live. More and more white american men are becoming Pentecostal but it's still rare, black men, when close to God come with this FIRE that is unmatched for the most part. If you're just going by "feelings" no spirituality involved...either way you're taking a risk of ANY KIND OF THING...
When I went to a Lutheran Church school I found the white guys to be too soft for my liking tho...
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 09, 2012
The truth is that, most Africans girls that have
White as a boyfriend feel so special about it!
same thing with men, I always choose light skin
(to be frank) than my blacks tho I'm dark,
Anytime I see group of girls, the lighter skins always
draw my attention (whether mexicans or non Americans)
before darker ones, I think same things with our girls not
that any is better!

3 Likes

Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

What do you think?

I agree with you. Ive dated both and, in my experience, it all comes down to the individual.
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by Mynd44: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2012
Yield: Being a good/bad boyfriend has nothing to do with skin colour, but individual character.
You couldnt have said it better. People are bad not their skin colour
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by autoworld: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2012
All this na child toks we are all the same with individual atitude toward our girls . So if like go catch up with chilko na you know. Abi indian abi nobi white you find ole gbagaun
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by autoworld: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2012
All this na child toks we are all the same with individual atitude toward our girls . So If you like go catch up with chilko na you know. Abi indian abi nobi white you find ole gbagaun
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by chucky234(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2012
White men = better boyfriend
Black man = better husband

Which do you prefer?
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by KINGwax(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin: i wouldn't know and don't plan on finding out. wink
em..sorry, but so dt u may knw, people say..em..dt u..i mean msdarkskin, is a lesbian...
Re: Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? by luckgames(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
chucky234: White men = better boyfriend
Black man = better husband

Which do you prefer?

Go Dude
Smart man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Man Holds His Lady's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.