Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP (8773 Views)

PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue State(photos) / Over 500 APC Members Defect To PDP In Lagos / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Afam4eva(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
Finally, a thread makes the frontpage for the first time today.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by philip0906(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Same idealogy, different accronyms/names.

1 Like

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by bisiaet: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
To be honest I dont see the defection as a big deal because it has be happening on daily basis its no longer a news. Either defection or not few things are certain as per the political situation we have at hand Lagos as a state will fall for PDP I dont see that happening anytime soon and also I dont see any party that will push PDP out of Aso Rock that soon this is the honest truth.

So if they like let them all defected to PDP or CPC or whichever party the truth is before any party will defeat ACN in Lagos its going to a very hard nut to crack.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Mrhod: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
In as much as ACN don't believe in democracy by imposition of candidate, called "anionted candidate" i tink they are far more better PDP 4 now. Thousand decampin or not, it will make any difference. Lagos is ACN home zone
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
They just graduated from 'struggle' to 'hussle'....
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by lovejo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
GEJ and BRF 2015...Ground work preparation.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by alaoeri: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
BLECINS: the reason why i will never vote for ACN again is because of area boys (touts) that extort money from commercial bus drivers; making the cost of transport fare to be on the high side. I strongly believe that ACN is strongly is support of these extortions. I just wish that the PDP lead govt will try as much as possible to get these touts out of lagos roads.
So if PDP is in power extortions 'll stop abi, keep jonzing.

1 Like

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by uceee(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
This game is truly special. Organise crowd, pay everybody wella according to their roles, then set the news men etc to capture the "defection". ACN will soon organise their own "defection". This tym, the defectors will be coming 4rm PDP, ANPP, APGA. Let the defections begin.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by CuteTj(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
Acn members can defect to Pdp for all i care. Nigerians can even defect to Niger republic for all i care! What im sure of is that our politicians are the same thing but Pdp is currently the lucifer of nigeria politics and they should'nt be allowed to win any election whatsoever again.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lmaoooooooooooooo Fahola no give them money chop grin
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by dabrake(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
ebamma: PDP=PEOPLE DECEIVING PARTY
PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN

1 Like

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
This is the main reason why PDP will actualize their 60 years prophecy.Opposition my foot
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Gbengazzee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/749012_Americans_vs_Nigerians_jpg6af418c4a1809e8a910ce80e65f03ab8
[size=15pt]Different kpangolo same content . Take a look at this picture above and tell me if you have seen a PDP governor do such a thing to his fellow country man ? I am not saying PDP is better than ACN but take a look at this and tell me what you think of ACN "THE MESSIAHS" of Nigerian politics[/size]

You think all Nigerians can be fooled by the picture you posted. The scenario are not the same. The man prostrating for Amosun is an inmate getting a freedom and it is not comparable to Obama's case, so please stop fooling people.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by kelvincoll(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
PDP and ACN defection gist again? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Boyoorisha: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
bashr8: beaf will love this grin
Only if it is true!
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Afam4eva(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Rented PDP crowd deceiving themselves. Organizing their own people to defect to their own party. Bunch of Alibabas.
Instead of talking like an illiterate, why not go and find out the names of those that defected and the party they belonged to.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by crackhouse(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hehehehe, this is laughable indeed. 2000 area boys that belong to no political party joined PDP and was welcomed by the former prison inmate and No 1 area boy{abi father?} Mr. Bode George.

1 Like

Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by rudee007(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2012
GAR3TH: They are all the same. If CPC wins lagos you will see all of them defect to CPC, If ANPP wins Enugu you will see them flock like birds.

Just goes to show you that many so called politicians don't care about the people but rather care about being the "winning" party.

By being in the "winning" party they are guaranteed to continue seating in office and collecting salary.

Is pdp the winning party in lagos state? I really doubt that
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Kolababa: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
AGBEROS, TOUTS ARE OPERATING UNDER THE NURTW WHICH IS PRESENT NATIONWIDE. EVEN JONATHAN HELD MEETING WITH THEIR NATIONAL ESCOS BEFORE THE 2011 ELECTION. SO IN A NUTSHEL, TOUTS POPULARLY KNOWN AS AGBEROS ARE NOT PECULIAR TO LAGOS ALONE.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by planetuzor(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
BEAF: Is on holiday. . 1 week break. . Dclard bi hs boss. . Gej;>;>
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Sike(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
Very Good.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by scopusng(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
So 2000 members counted? Naija I hail dee.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Sagytarius(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
afam4eva: Finally, a thread makes the frontpage for the first time today.

I don wait tire.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
Expect more migration from acn cause there joining with cpc will finish them off. Nigerians cant vote in a terrorist organization.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by greall1: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
PDP wrong party in lagos
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by Beaf: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
planetuzor: BEAF: Is on holiday. . 1 week break. . Dclard bi hs boss. . Gej;>;>

If I decide to insult you for smearing my name, you will run weeping like a puppy with kwashiokor.
I don't even know you, nor do I care if you exist.

Twopenny fool.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by greall1: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Instead of them to form another party.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by solomon111(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin I have told you ACN and PDP are the same only that ACN has Oshomoile and fashola of which are the best two governors in Nigeria.

That is a very daft statement.
You definitely cannot compare the two talkatives,with Akpabio and chime.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by gbadexy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
The guy defected because he was not getting a piece of the pie. I can't help but notice the big wigs that received them.
All of them be thief, the guy probably left because the avenue he uses to embezzle has been plugged and it wasn't business as usual.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by uceee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
@planetuzor, whats ur opinion on the issue being discussed? Or don't you have any? Say something sensible, or shut up.
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by shizzle11(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
gregg2: I agree, only Oshiomole and Fashola are admirable in ACN.
The rest are worst than the PDP bastards.

Gbam!
ACN is no better than PDP, i can bet my left hand that if ACN led by Tinubu controls half of the political power the PDP wields, Nigeria will be worse than what it is today. Safe for Fashola and Oshiomole, the rest are bunch of hypocrytes and pretenders
Re: 2, 000 Lagos ACN Members Defect To PDP by shizzle11(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2012

Can't even make any sense from what dis imbec!le is saying. Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic In Aso Rock As IPOB Unveil Weapons (photo) / PDP Looks Up To Jonathan, Lamido, Mark To Lead Reconciliation / Ortom Declares 3-Day Mourning In Benue For Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.