Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (60021 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
If I don't hear any news from labour and education before the month runs out.......am gonna hav to call it a quit.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by profGinger: 2:59am On Jan 20, 2013
I can see the finger of God in this recruitment.this is the year of the miralculous.we all just need patience

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by oyekunle1: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Jst gettin dis info buh ave not confirmed it. It states dat d result is out and that, we, successful candidate names, wz publishd on friday 18th jan in the nations newspaper! Pls any1 shud confirm!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ oyekunle........ow sure are u abt dis info......dis is a mata of national issue, successful candidates out 2 hav bin published in virtually all leading newspapers in the country.......plz pipo in d houz shud share if any update concernin dis issue.

TANX.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by profGinger: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ ayekunle how true is your info? Also douye abo did u attend uniben?.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by nachelomo: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
@oyekunle,pls thx 4 dis info,pls kindly get d names of d dalies
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by profGinger: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
The jist is fake because fcsc do upload the list on their website.before sending to dailies and I just checked their web no such list.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by esosam: 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote
author=oyekunle1]Jst gettin dis info buh ave not confirmed it. It
states dat d result is out and that, we, successful candidate names, wz
publishd on friday 18th jan in the nations newspaper! Pls any1 shud
confirm![/quote] the list you saw is for foreign technical corp .

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Queendo(f): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
list is out i've been short listed. I give all tanks to God
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pls which newspaper can we Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ the list.
Queendo: list is out i've been short listed. I give all tanks to God
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by profGinger: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
@ queendo which newspaper pls guide other applicant when my name came out for foriegn affairs I diclosed it to other applicant it is just not enough to celebrate but better if you guide others.shallom.God bless u
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by nacksonjoe: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2013
@queendo pls where did u see d list kindly update d house thank you
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by joshuajunior(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2013
House i dont think the list is out..queendo was just trying to put the house into commotion..The only exception to this is if she has an insider.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Queendo: list is out i've been short listed. I give all tanks to God
@ queendo pls tel us if is a joke tanks
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2013
@ queendo, plz don't joke wit issues like dis. I believe ur a nature adult and not some kind of secondary school student.......I wonder wat prompted u 2 ake such a joke. Plz act mature.

TANX.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Darryshine1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Let's shun this distraction and still remain focused as we hopefully wait for the original list, which I beleive God is working on for the favour of the ''commoners'' thanks.

3 Likes

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by gentlepal: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Pls tell us de truth if de list is out n stop pranking us.May God Bless us all
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Queendo(f): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Do u hav somtin 2 say queendo......
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2013
Wht is hapning,dis thing is taking 2much tym o.i learnt min of foreign afair is calin sucesful candidates 4 documentatn.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by emmydarl(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Any info on the shortlisted names for ministry of labour and productivity in the house? since September-february is five months. I think its the sixth month cause they like six months thing. Am very certain that my name will be shortlisted...goodluck to others as we wait earnestly for it.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Darryshine1(m): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2013
My God liveth, no shaking!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hey pipo, any news on labour and education list?
This shit is taking too long,maybe it's hightime the applicants 4 this exam take a march to abuja and protest. What say you pipo?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2013
Nw dat d budget as been sighed into law,we need 2 be on d luk out bcs they wil definately bring out names sucesful candidates
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2013
okotos: Nw dat d budget as been sighed into law,we need 2 be on d luk out bcs they wil definately bring out names sucesful candidates
@okotos I don't think is budget ,ministry of finance employment hs been concluded,while did dey nt wait for budget to be signed first.I suggest
People in Abuja should march to their office and demand explaination for d delay and wen d list will b out like someone rightly said,

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
i think applicants for this civil service job that resides in abuja should stage a peaceful protest and see the outcome. i see no reason for this delay. lets stand up for what is right even if we stand alone.

thanks and God bless pipo.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
I think dat should be a gud step.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
douyeabo: i think applicants for this civil service job that resides in abuja should stage a peaceful protest and see the outcome. i see no reason for this delay. lets stand up for what is right even if we stand alone

@douyeabo nice one, I wish I live in abuja

thanks and God bless pipo.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Filgona: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
Just heard 4rm a reliable source dat d compilation of successful candidate in d ministry of education is on progress.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by OGIYEN: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Filgona: Just heard 4rm a reliable source dat d compilation of successful candidate in d ministry of education is on progress.

@ filgona wat about labour? Pls kindly confirm for us
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Who can link us o with the Education palaver
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Filgona: 6:05am On Mar 15, 2013
@ogiyen,cant tel u wat am nt sure of.dat of labour,didnt hear anytin about it.and i also heard dat dey needed 2000 teachers nationwide.eng.maths-paramnt,info tech n oda sciences.gudluk to d educatnist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain. / Available Engineering Jobs 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.