Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Word 'infidelity' Does Not Apply To Singles. So I Think, Wot Of U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Word 'infidelity' Does Not Apply To Singles. So I Think, Wot Of U? (689 Views)

Help!! Hav U Seen Dis B4?? Wot Does It Mean? / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / 7 Practical Ways To Avoid Pre-marital Sexx . A Letter To Singles'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word 'infidelity' Does Not Apply To Singles. So I Think, Wot Of U? by ezstino: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
ur contributions pls
Re: The Word 'infidelity' Does Not Apply To Singles. So I Think, Wot Of U? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
Yes. You can only apply infidelity to a legally recognized relationship. But that shouldn't be a cheap excuse for promiscuity. . . If you are in a relationship with me and you breach my standard expectations of you, or you betray the trust i have in you, I'll dump your arse!
Re: The Word 'infidelity' Does Not Apply To Singles. So I Think, Wot Of U? by cog1: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
^^On point.Sound bite.
Re: The Word 'infidelity' Does Not Apply To Singles. So I Think, Wot Of U? by OldHag: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Another excuse to get away with infidelity. Lil boys way of thinking, I think. What do you think op?
Re: The Word 'infidelity' Does Not Apply To Singles. So I Think, Wot Of U? by ezstino: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
getting more interesting! since there's no formal agreement btw d 'single couple' i stil find it dificult to mention the word 'infidelity'
Re: The Word 'infidelity' Does Not Apply To Singles. So I Think, Wot Of U? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
Sexkillz is quite right. Well, this way of thinking promotes promiscuity for anyone who really want to xes around.
Re: The Word 'infidelity' Does Not Apply To Singles. So I Think, Wot Of U? by cindyrella(f): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2012
sexkillz: If you are in a relationship with me and you breach my standard expectations of you, or you betray the trust i have in you, I'll dump your arse!
Ouch!!

(1) (Reply)

Want A Sweet Girl For Frienship / Aby's Diary Part 2 / Chris Ihidero Unedited: Before You Marry An Igbo Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.