Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Fibroid, Pregnancy And Abortion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid, Pregnancy And Abortion (3417 Views)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / Pregnancy And Baby Bump Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid, Pregnancy And Abortion by xeryve(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
I met someone recently who told me about a young lady currently serving who was recently diagnosed of having multiple fibroid as well as being pregnant. This said lady is not married and she is almost through with her youth service, which means getting married soon is not really a problem.
The problem however lies in the fact that the guy that is responsible for the pregnancy is married and the lady said he cant marry her. To make matters worse, the girl claimed that the guy drugged her before making love to her. She got to know about the sex and the pregnancy while carrying out a scan due to pains from the fibroid (It sounds ridiculous, anyway).
Now the problem is, this lady wants to terminate the pregnancy but she was warned by doctors that it cant be tampered with as long as the fibroid is there. Any attempt to do that may result in her death. It can only be operated on at the point of delivering the baby. Doctors in the house, what do you suggest. Should she keep the pregnancy or there is a way she can remove the baby without having health complications. Candid advices are needed, please.
Re: Fibroid, Pregnancy And Abortion by infogenius(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2012
Logicaly she should keep the pregnancy.
Re: Fibroid, Pregnancy And Abortion by xeryve(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
That is what I suggested too. But from what I heard, she is ready to take a risk by going ahead with the abortion no matter what it will cost.

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Penile Size Naturally Without Any Drug / We Cure Fibroid Totally / Know Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.