Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Culture Section Is A Disgrace - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Culture Section Is A Disgrace (1963 Views)

*~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Drop Your Suggestions For Improving The Culture Section / *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Culture Section Is A Disgrace by SmoothCrim: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2012
Beauty of this, beauty of that, seriously. Come on!!

1 Like

Re: Culture Section Is A Disgrace by AndreUweh(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2012
Beauty this and that should go to celebrity or general sections.
Moreover, the cultural section is the most neglected section by the super moderators. hardly do they visit the culture section nor post threads from this section to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Culture Section Is A Disgrace by SmoothCrim: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
Andre Uweh: Beauty this and that should go to celebrity or general sections.
Moreover, the cultural section is the most neglected section by the super moderators. hardly do they visit the culture section nor post threads from this section to the front page.

And deciding beauty is so subjective. Every country has good looking and ugly people. Posting a select class of models and using that to judge beauty is comical at best.
Re: Culture Section Is A Disgrace by Ptolomeus(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
If ... is very true!
I am a foreigner, and I joined the forum in the hope of sharing information, meet African traditions and history ...
I see that these important issues hardly discussed, and it is a shame ...

Hopefully that changes, with the goodwill of some friends ...
Meanwhile, give us a touch of humor ...
Cheer up!

Beauty of women of Transcaucasia

Re: Culture Section Is A Disgrace by Afam4eva(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
I also think the culture section is being derailed with the "most beautiful girls" series. All thanks to Onila. NI thinm she waz the inventor.

1 Like

Re: Culture Section Is A Disgrace by SmoothCrim: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
Good then, all the threads should be deleted grin grin grin grin

If anything it just attracts ethnocentrist and insults.

1 Like

Re: Culture Section Is A Disgrace by Ptolomeus(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
SmoothCrim: Good then, all the threads should be deleted grin grin grin grin

If anything it just attracts ethnocentrist and insults.

Well, we are just reviewing.
I do not think it takes to throw a bomb here, or delete all the threads.
It is true that many are attracted much more to fight for religious subjects, or look at pretty girls, but others prefer to cultural issues. Perhaps we are wrong, and, as Hitler said, "when I hear the word culture drew his revolver" is the solution.
To each his own subject.
Be happy.
Re: Culture Section Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2012
The culture board is made up of 68 pages. if you are too lazy to go past page one, blame your lazy self and not the moderators or other members.

In addition learn to use the complaint thread. it's on page one and it's sticky!

Thread closed!

(1)

Egbuson / Decree 20 Of 1984 In Records- Sai Buhari / GOOD Movie About African Martial Art, Capoeira, And NIGERIAN God Eshu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.