Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC (6365 Views)

Buhari’s Change Has Not Touch Ubec’s Junior Secondary Schools In Abuja. / N47b Primary School Funds Lie Idle At CBN –UBEC / Over N26bn Spent On Ubec Nationwide – Min Of Education Ezenwo Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by nijanigga: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2012
The rest 50% of the teachers will be trained by boko haram. Gowon= go on with one Nigeria. I dey laugh oh.
Why are we in denial that Nigeria is not ONE?
Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by Dansadaumallam(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2012
I served at G.S.S Dansadau in Zamfara State 2005 ,on one occassion to teach at the nearby primary school, I was suprised to see a teacher smoking in the classroom where he was teaching his pupils.
The problem (as I observed) with their educational system is a pre-planned effort by their elites to stunt the growth of their citizens.
After two months of my special evening & weekend tutorials with d assistance of my helpers,these pupils started to read and my compound became a very busy school of its own.
After a while a notable politician told me to abandon my 'august school' for his 12 kids on holiday from gusau which I refused.I was later accused of teaching anti-islamic things in my evening school, it was the emir of dansadau that saved that program by ensuring that my program was on till i concluded my service year.
On returning to see the land in 2008 things had became worse. Sincerely they need help.
Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by celestinyy: 6:38am On Jul 11, 2012
even our teachers z also an illetrates tufiakwa
Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by celestinyy: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2012
celestinyy: even our teachers z also an illetrates tufiakwa
d banj richest nigerian artiste
Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by Bastiger(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
T-smooth:
What of in Igboland? 99%? abeg logg off.

T-smooth:
What of in Igboland? 99%? abeg logg off.

your bigotry and hatred will eat you up till you end up 6feet below.
Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by homerac7: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ Kingoflag

Do not throw rocks in glass houses. When you point a finger, four point back at you. Remove the log in your eye, before worrying about the speck in another's. Bla bla bla.

Look at the bolded.

In fact, look at your whole sentence structure; HORRIBLE!!!!

Youre clearly a product of that which you criticize. . . . Your President. . . His wife . . . ALL OF YOU! Stop thinking youre any better. The education standard in Nigeria is abysmal at best. Sad.

chief, is the above all u'v got to say? first, i have nothing to prove to u. ur fooolishness is its evident enough. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
homerac7: @ Kingoflag

chief, is the above all u'v got to say? first, i have nothing to prove to u. ur fooolishness is its evident enough. undecided undecided undecided
Bros, you gbagauned again!
Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by homerac7: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by james1(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2012
Are they the UBE people making any attempt to get qualified teachers?can't the UBE first give basic education to their teachers so as to enable the teachers in turn give basic education to their students?
They rather consume the poor teachers salaries and own them for 6months after the FG has paid out the monies.evil thieves.
Re: 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
Chanchit: Eh ehn, dt xplains it, thats y those animals r disturbing d peace of this nation.... Look at the irony of life, they r too many jobless graduate that would grab this jobs with two hands in the west, south and east, while the job is so available in the north to d xtent that even illitirates gets to teach students nothing but rubbish/violence and still get paid by the government.... Na real wah...

person, these are the correct spellings:

- graduates
- these
- illiterates
- get

Which schools failed you? Was an illiterate your English teacher?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils / Mathematics Vs English Language: Which One Is Harder? / When Is Futa Post-ume Coming Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.