Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria (10643 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Freiburger(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2012
At the moment, perpetual fear has gripped the Nigeria community in Austria as the Nigerian Ambassador to Austria Her Excellency, Maria Oyeyinka Laose led an Austrian high delegation and had signed a treaty that any black person whose identity in Austria is in doubt would be deported to Nigeria.

Recently, a father of 2 ½ year old son was allegedly deported without official verification and this has created a lot fear in other Nigerians who have stayed worked for years in Austria.

The Nigerian communities in Vienna are boiling, they are weeping and wailing but yet their cries are like the lonely voice of John the Baptist in the wilderness without anybody to turn to. How long shall they continue to live in a state of uncertainty with the hope that one day it will be better?

As reported, this treaty was unfortunately supervised by the Foreign Affairs Minister Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru prompting Nigerians in Austria to ask the question; whose table do they now lay their shameful and unbelievable complaint to, since the Ambassador and the Foreign Affairs Minister whose portfolios lie the hope of redress in the case of any foreign molestation have sold them out like slaves? Therefore, Nigerian communities in Austria are calling on the President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria , His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and members of the National Assembly both upper and lower houses to please rush to their aid.

“The agreement exposes these persons who are without clear proof of Nigerian citizenship, most of them living in Austria for many years and well integrated (but not accepted as refugees according to the Geneva Convention).” Stated the brief.

http://newsofafrica.org/2012/07/1000-nigerians-to-be-deported-from-austria.html

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Korrection(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
na today?
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by greall1: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
All of them should come back home, Nigerians love other people's country more than home. Shame!
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by zumarock8(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
so even if the person(s) is frm ghana he or she will be depoted to naija? Ok we dey wait make them try depot any black man were no frm here we go help depot them back to d
esertgrin grin

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by chemberlin(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
Come back to do what? When suffer dey for dis country like sand? I just pray they leave there to anoda place instead of coming here to cos over crowding and conjestions in our roads...but this woman na bad belle oooo

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by alaoeri: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
Welcome back into land of fresh air where insecurity, corruption, unemployment, killing etc is the other of the day. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by dadde(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nigerians have become an object of repatriation anywhere they found themselves. when will our home be habitable for us all

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by greall1: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Pity
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Lordave: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
More souls for Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Cleanman(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
who cares?...next story pls!

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by muffins99(f): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
A word to the wise: Don't leave Nigeria if you don't have the necessary papers for whichever country you are emigrating to. What good is it to pay tax in another country and amass a reasonable amount of wealth and then be deported without being given the chance to take anything with you? What kind of life is it to live in fear and worry everyday? And lets not forget that you cant apply for proper jobs or invest in legal businesses because these will increase your chances of being caught. My opinion is that the worry and stress you will experience will be more than what you'll experience by staying in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Ortis: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
DNT B SUPRISE DAT SOME1 WIL BLAME PDP 4 DIS

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by 27naira(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
Naturally, any country will deport your ar.se if you're:

1. Suspicious and illegal
2. does not contribute meaningfully to the economy
3. and have no proof of earning a living.

I totally endorse such move. Everybody wanna go to Europe and "hussle". I keep asking myself, which career path is hussle?. Its quite alarming and very shameful that so much of these people land in Europe with documents telling 90% lies about their intent. Next day, they scream racism or marginalization. Time of freebies and welfare is over. Shi.t just got real.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by DisGuy: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
shocked shocked
had signed a treaty that any black person whose identity in Austria is in doubt would be deported to Nigeria.

really
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by NeuroBoss(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
They are welcome. Hope they return with enough proficiency in German. I want tn employ German speakers in my firms.
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Siga: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
Me no get all these fear wey dem dey shout.....if ur papers are legit and u are legal....why fear....no sensible government will just pick u up and within minutes put u inside plane....they pick and drag to detention centers where they process and if u are legal...they will know....all these guys crying have no papers.....P.S...didnt we do it to Ghana back in the days? (Ghana must go)....the only issue i have is sending any black man to naija...that one no make sense
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by snowytee(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
Signed a treaty that any black person whose identity in Austria is in doubt would be deported to Nigeria.
Nigeria,mother of Africa,bring all dem blacks down here.
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by lacasa: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2012
Parasites n leaches

Contaminating anoda man's country

Good job madam, anyone wtout papers shld be deported asap

Ds mosquito-mentality by useless nigerians arnd the world has ϯo be checked cool

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Silentical: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
Very very unfortunate for those involved because wahala plenty for Naija at d moment.
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by redsun(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
dadde: Nigerians have become an object of repatriation anywhere they found themselves. when will our home be habitable for us all

That time will never come,unless u make it habitable by getting rid of wayward leaders.

I wonder what nigerian government is getting from austria in turn for such a wayward agreement. I wonder how much euro the austrians must have bribed them with?
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Okijajuju1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
27naira:

Dude STFU

Why should i?!

Did I lie?!
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Then how come you work in mortuary for all these while without paper and never realize you a parasite undecided

Because he has been too busy feeding off of his host... undecided
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by mbhs139(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
There was a time any black person picked up in Saudi Arabia was deported to Nigeria. It was when they got to Nigeria that they started posting them to their respective countries. Some where even from as far as the Caribbean grin cheesy.

Abi, na we be the most populous black nation on earth, so? why dem no go push every black man come here grin grin grin grin
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
See trouble oh
Re: 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria by onatisi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
Billyonaire: All of them should come back home, Nigerians love other people's country more than home. Shame!

make dem come face ,boko haram and fulani herds men and kidnappers abi?thank u oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Libya Returnees Have Gone Back; Accuse FG Of Abandoning Them / Fg's Reduction Of British Airways Flights To Nigeria Generates Ripples / Railway Corporation Generates N80million From Abuja-kaduna Train Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.