Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism (3009 Views)

Why are mulsim countries intolerant of other religions / Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? / Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by MacCantStopMe: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
arsenalwenger: It is unacceptable to critcize the religion of peace. If you criticise the religion of peace in pakistan or saudi arabia, you might be hanged.

Check out any thread on religious intolerance.....the very loud muslims on this section are very quiet- either that or they ban such threads

proof is in the pudding
Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by Ovacoma: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Perhaps, they fear being exposed. Dats y they cant tolerate critisms. If you have nothing to hide and nothing to fear, you wont be threatening bans on those who express their minds on what you call 'religion of paece', which is just self accclaimed and cannot be verified.
Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by halalMACburger: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ovacoma:
Perhaps, they fear being exposed. Dats y they cant tolerate critisms. If you have nothing to hide and nothing to fear, you wont be threatening bans on those who express their minds on what you call 'religion of paece', which is just self accclaimed and cannot be verified.

That is the simple truth
Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by falopey: 3:04am On Jun 16, 2019
If you want to know how peaceful people from the religion of “peace” are. Meet anyone of them both small and old. Tell them what they don’t want to hear about Muhammad and see their blood go dey boil. If the same is said to Christians about Jesus, they won’t pick a fight with you. But for the religion of peace people, Na fight you dey ask for.

Muslims always have aggressive tendencies whenever their religion is verbal attacked. If anyone thinks I’m lying. Just try it in person with any Muslims. I mean face to face and see aggressive reactions up to even making an effort to harm you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by Solohmony: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sisterfatie:
I notice this in daily life on twitter even here on nairaland. For instance on the xtian board their religion is insulted daily yes they give xtremely stupid replies but they never seem violent.

Because the spirit that come with your religion is not peace but if you accept Christ you will known that He is the true peace and the peace will reside in you.
Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by JeromeBlack: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Empiree, please read through this thread and then bow your head in shame.

A lot of your fellow muslims are intolerant compared to non muslims I the religion section.

My only hope is that maclatunji has left his oppressive ways.
Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by Empiree: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Empiree, please read through this thread and then bow your head in shame.

A lot of your fellow muslims are intolerant compared to non muslims I the religion section.

My only hope is that macla.tunji has left his oppressive ways.
A thread from 2012?. Are you okay at all?. Do you go around shopping for "intolerant muslim threads"?. Why are you so hypocritical brov?.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by JeromeBlack: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Empiree:
A thread from 2012?. Are you okay at all?. Do you go around shopping for "intolerant muslim threads"?. Why are you so hypocritical brov?.

Ode, someone else resurrected this thread. The person commented on it tecently
Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by Empiree: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Ode, someone else resurrected this thread. The person commented on it tecently
and that automatically tunmo si Muslims are intolerant because op said so?. What criteria op used to arrive at that.
Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by halalMACburger: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Empiree:
and that automatically tunmo si Muslims are intolerant because op said so?. What criteria op used to arrive at that.

grin
Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by Empiree: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
halalMACburger:

grin
looks like you get no job to do this Tuesday
Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2019
falopey:
If you want to know how peaceful people from the religion of “peace” are. Meet anyone of them both small and old. Tell them what they don’t want to hear about Muhammad and see their blood go dey boil. If the same is said to Christians about Jesus, they won’t pick a fight with you. But for the religion of peace people, Na fight you dey ask for.

Muslims always have aggressive tendencies whenever their religion is verbal attacked. If anyone thinks I’m lying. Just try it in person with any Muslims. I mean face to face and see aggressive reactions up to even making an effort to harm you.

Their blood will boil because of the love they have for the Prophet. i don't really know what is wrong with you guys. You will be the one to look for trouble but when the trouble is doubled for you you start chanting "Religion of peace".. Does your religion encourage you to look for trouble? Why not go to idol worshipers and talk bad about their gods or Prophets?

I think it is sheer hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims So Intolerant To Criticism by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2019
Ovacoma:

Being Exposed by whom? How many idol worshipers have you met? Try and criticise them. Must it be only Muslims?

And just because some Muslims do you a "perceived wrong" does that mean all Muslims are guilty of those wrong?

When James steal or kills then James is a thief or Murderer!

But when Ibrahim does the same then Muslims are terrorists!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Sheik Imran Abdul Mojeed / Virtues Of The Day Of Arafaah / Ogun: Bloody Path To Imamship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.