Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria (2131 Views)

Reliable Web Hosting In Nigeria / How To Get A Good Web Hosting In Nigeria / Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria by mastere3: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
Over the past few yeas of our existence we have offer different web hosting services ranging from cpanel, reseller and master reseller hosting in which we strive to give quality in its purest form.

We are glad to announce to you the introduction of a more advance hosting service for reseller who wish to expand or start from this level. We introduce our Alpha Master Reseller Hosting.

Alpha Master Reseller hosting is a kind of hosting that gives you more than master reseller. With this type of account you can sell cpanel hosting, reseller, AND master reseller hosting packages which give your business more service to offer thereby making more income.

We put our customer stability first when preparing for this; hence we are using a new server with better configuration to offer Alpha reseller so no need to worry about server overload.

Server configuration:

• Xeon Intel Quad Core 4 CPUs Power
• 4 GB Ram
• cPanel & WHM, Zamfoo
• 100 MBPS connection
• Redundant DNS
• Softaculous
• Firewall
• Fully optimised

For more information visit the Alpha reseller page now http://vbhostnet.com/alpha_master_resellers.html
Re: Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria by rufaai(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2012
Avoid alpha master and master reseller hosting as much as you can and go with a regular reseller hosting with reputable companies if want to sell web hosting.

It is always better to go for a VPS if you want longer business and better performance.

If you really want to offer your own reseller plans to your clients get a VPS or a Dedicated server!

Most of these alpha/master resellers are actually loading up a server with too many sites and in most cases will endup as a very very bad experience for the clients hosting their websites.

Just avoid this!
Re: Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria by mastere3: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
@rufaa

You are right my friend. I will nor ignore the fact that most alpha reseller provider mess things up for their clients. but we at VBHOSTNET.COM knows all these before we launched and as such we utilise more servers instead of overloading our servers like you are afraid of. That is to say wen one server tend to handle certain number of domain, we immediately make preparation for another server to accommodate new domain name of even slip.

Now as as for VPS hosting most individual may not have the technical expertise to do this hence VBHOSTNET Alpha Reseller packages save all the cost and technical strains in doing so.

Don't get scared people, we have been offering Master Resellers packages and most individual feared we may not be able to do this due to one reason of the other but today we have beaten those fears and offer quality services. Webmaster are already buying our Alpha plans and you should not be left out too.

For more details visit this url now www.vbhostnet.com/alpha_master_resellers.html

Regards
Re: Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria by rufaai(m): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2012
undecided well i dont think you should provide alpha reseller hosting. How does your clients even know that you are not also an alpha reseller to some hosting co?

If alpha/master reseller was something viable, HostGator and co would have been in the biz ages ago.

Apart from server loads, server resources are shared across the resellers who will create loads of websites. What do you think will happen when one client's site is brutality compromise or being spammed? it will affect the rest of the resellers on the server! sad

Try Googling more about Alpha and Master resellers.
Re: Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria by mastere3: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
You are 100& right on all the facts that you have provided. But i must tell you that my company does not reseller another company's server because we run our server in house.

Hostgator and other company choose not to offer such service for s good reason best know to them but VBHOSTNET.COM in Nigeria choose to offer because we have seen several Nigeria show interest in this kind of service and bought such service from Outside the country.

I know you are experience in server management. Look it this way. alpha or not what matters is that a single server should not be overloaded with too much domain name. The logic is this once a server begin to grow, whether or not there are several resellers clients or not we make provision for another server.

Right now our clients are not complaining of any issue.

For more details on our unlimited hosting package, go now to www.vbhostnet.com

Bless Be!

1 Like

Re: Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria by chidi500(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2012
master and alfa reseller hosting is not reliable server. i have try it before i disappointed me.

host linker provide stable server.
providing their customers with the most reliable web hosting service.
Fast, reliable, web hosting at an affordable price with secure servers, and 24/7 technical support. hosting your website with Host Linker.We'll help you setup your domain,free transfer of your existing website to Host Linker and give you the following:
Free Domain Transfer
Domain Name Registration
Site Builder and free 5500 Templates.
try us today we make a difference.
35 days money back guarantee!!!
for share hosting visit http://www.hostlinker.com/share-hosting.php
for reseller plans visit http://www.hostlinker.com/reseller-hosting.php

Re: Introducing: Unlimited ALPHA Master Reseller Hosting in Nigeria by mastere3: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
@chidi500

If you want to promote your own service why don't you open a thread of your own. Beside if alpha and master are not good service for your, it means you dealt with the wrongs guys who don't know how to manage their server very well or did out of greed.

If you want a better service that will give you edge the Nigeria hosting market order for a plan now at www.vbhostnet.com

If skeptical about the quality of our service find details about or servers and data center info here www.vbhostnet.com/servers_datacenters.html

AND

if our service is not good i think we would have loose so much clients but yet we rank 08th in the top Nigeria web hosting www.webhosting.info/webhosts/tophosts/Country/NG

If you want more facts, i can give me more, so i bodly beat my chest that we offer quality service here with 99.9% up-time

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site / Nigerian Freelancers Come In / Duplicate Bye Bye Wordpress Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.