Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States (15839 Views)

New Directive In Force On Posting Of Corpers / No Redeployment For Corpers Currently Serving In Troubled States Says DG NYSC / NYSC Redeploys Corps Members From Troubled States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by chioma134: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2012
I hope what I'm reading here is not true, because if it is, I'll be very disappointed in the so-called minister,and this government.

1 Like

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2012
Desola: Citing the civil war is an insult to the Biafrans. Eleriibu.

Hermaphrodite, will you be reasonable for once, majority of ppl sent to these places are Yorubas yet you are talking about biafra, The DG is an IGBO man and he want to save ur ppl from dying like last yr, you will see what will happen if you ppl refuse to fight for your life and still behave like slaves to this abokis
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by timmygalva(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2012
constitution ko.. Constitution ni.... Dis man is a big F.O.O.L! Hw cn d ediot make reference to civil war, are dey goin to gve corp member arms to d state ni? I tire 4 dis country o. And dis guy is a minister, dis low life ediot. May God punish him

1 Like

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Haywire99(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2012
This minister is crazy oo...
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by ballachi101(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2012
Greatdezzy:
he should be sacked with immediate effect!
No words... Just tears for my beloved country and people.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Ajiro22(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2012
If that is d case let the minister (Alhaji Inuwa Abdulkadir)relocate his office from Abuja and all his family to Riyom LGA of Plateau state,then we can say he is leading by example,not him keeping his children abroad and just open his big mouth in the air.Or he has even concluded that there is war in the land he should lead the crusade to BH territory nd sacrifice himself. Mcheeeeeeew
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by valhendeshawgm(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2012
This Youth Minister for real is a VAMPIRE, he needs to be removed from office for he knows nothing of the position his handling. Imagine all the cock and bull stories coming out of his wide mouth, let him send start by sending his own children and family members that if he stii has any to BH states..
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by applegirl: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2012
Abeg na by force to serve?I trust my mama sha-post me go north,u go see where Edo woman dey laugh bad laugh.anyone that goes there and get killed probably bargained for it because its not by force.na person wey get life dey serve

1 Like

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by omenziate(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2012
Wetin u expect from Aboki wey get diploma for Arabic science to talk, d idiot fit no serve like dat, hw many abokis do u even see in d south sef? Now they want brilliant minds from d south to b used as target practice. D north is not safe, he who has ears , let him hear. I still remembered d election crisis in Kano, wey soldier come evacuate us for our lodge cuz of a corper who had a Colonel brother at Bakavu barracks. Hmmm, any corper in d north , pls always sleep wit one eye shut and d other one open. God protect you all.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by ballachi101(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2012
applegirl: Abeg na by force to serve?I trust my mama sha-post me go north,u go see where Edo woman dey laugh bad laugh.anyone that goes there and get killed probably bargained for it because its not by force.na person wey get life dey serve
No mind d mad man jor! Never in the history of Naija have I seen such clueless leaders!
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by funshint(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2012
No wonder dis country is not progressing when u hv incompetent fools lyk dis in govt. GEJ's administration is a huge embarassment!
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Tonitelli: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2012
The kind of people GEJ gives responsibilities......please, what kind of reasoning is this??how can you compare corpers to soldiers that went to the war front with weaponshow can one being born in a troubled region be equated to 'sacrifice to the nation'?did it occur to this cattle rearer that if these people born in such areas had the opportunity to leave, they would?what madness is this
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by brownlord: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2012
I pitty this nation, why wont the minister over rules it when its not in favor of its region, and my greatest suprise is we accept every single decision our leaders impose on us, well let continue to enjoy since we not ready to get a better life for ourselves
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by tunapawizzy: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2012
I need one good reason why dis man should not live d remainder of his life in misery, pain, mourning and all d negative things life can offer. Will d idiot send his own kids to go and sacrifice for d nation. Besides does he not know d meaning of sacrifice..do u enforce someone to sacrifice?? Something evil will happen to dis man 2moro now, we will celebrate and some people will come n be telling us we are not humane. I hope bokoHaram will strike his family very soon. I pray d man will have a very very very long live in pain, sorrow, gnashing of teeth, agony and misfortune. Oloshi oloriburuku. Very wicked idiot
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by PeeDaVinci: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2012
don t get it!!! SMH
and someone is going to tell me gej is in/not in charge
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Inyinese(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2012
na2day!:
Can anyone answer this question,
Is it by force to serve?
No! My brother but that man is an evil and ther agent.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by jeffizy(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2012
Desola: Citing the civil war is an insult to the Biafrans. Eleriibu.
Desola, s'aboki yen ti se tele ni?lolz
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by ifihearam: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2012
I share in your fears and concern but if the corp members are redeployed from trouble states that simply means these useless terrorists have won the war,and no one can compel the federal government. If the federal government insists then they should be able to provide adequate security for every one soul there.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by rash47(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2012
So so unfortunate, we deserve d kind of d leaders we get. It amazes dat southern leadership never speak out. Fellow nigerians heaven is real,hell is real choose one
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by 1Dray(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2012
mayorteeny:

Desola joor ma pa mi o. You don take am personal kai...lwkmd

Seems u r both ill.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by bennieman: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2012
na2day!:
Can anyone answer this question,
Is it by force to serve?

In today's Nigeria, if u intend to get employed in a meaningful institution, yes, it is compulsory.

Personally, apart from the fact that u will possibly know places and people u had no idea about, i feel that NYSC is totally useless. How can u expose the lives of ur citizens to such danger. It is an unbelievable macabre!
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by jeffizy(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Hermaphrodite, will you be reasonable for once, majority of ppl sent to these places are Yorubas yet you are talking about biafra, The DG is an IGBO man and he want to save ur ppl from dying like last yr, you will see what will happen if you ppl refuse to fight for your life and still behave like slaves to this abokis
Easy Chess..try to read desola;s poSt with an open mind.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2012
maclatunji: You people don't get it, Nigeria is on the verge of becoming a failed state. If Corp members cannot be posted to any part of this country, then the government has failed. Now, I agree that people should not be posted to crisis-ridden states. However, instead of corp members and their families selfishly seeking to "escape" those states, we must ask the question, what about people living in these troubled states? Don't they deserve to live a normal life? Away from looking out for "our own." What pressure have we put on the Federal Government to secure these people's lives and property.

People like me say this every week on Nairaland and elsewhere, we get labelled "enemies of GEJ". You should put the same pressure and energy that you have put into protesting posting of corp members to troubled states into pushing the government to actively and efficiently protect the lives of all Nigerians irrespective of where they live.

Anything short of this is selfishness and hypocrisy and you should be ashamed of yourself on that account.

My guy..try to put some level of intelligence in whatever you are saying..please try because I know you can.

People living there are doing it out of choice and not because anyone threatens them....there is a present and clear danger in sending those vulnerable kids to some parts of the North.

Must we wait for disaster to befall these chaps because of some forced sense of unity that is just fading away by the minutes?

The people that came up with the brilliant idea of graduates serving their fatherland never imagined that part of our country will become intolerable for human existence when they did.

I will not succumb to any idea of further shedding young blood for some silly sense of unity.

4 Likes

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by whoelse1(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2012
na God go punish dat stupid aboki.
I have always said it, Aboki no dey think like us, deir own way of thinking is different from ours.
Jst imagine the idiot citing the constitution on an issue that has to do with human life.
wish i was dere when he was saying it. I swear i for kil am.Patapata dem go arrest me.
Foolish PDP PEOPLE.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by folahann(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2012
This country is doomed! Those words came from a minister's mouth? Lord God have persie.

May he be killed just like the senator, then we'll know he sacrificed for the nation.

1 Like

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Binutiri(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2012
This is a Death sentence to the prospective Nysc members....
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by Inyinese(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2012
its there new method of war to reduce the number of our graduate for them to meet up with south.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by albasawee: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2012
Let him first send his children to the war front to sacrifice for Nigeria.
Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by emmyitodo: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2012
maclatunji: You people don't get it, Nigeria is on the verge of becoming a failed state. If Corp members cannot be posted to any part of this country, then the government has failed. Now, I agree that people should not be posted to crisis-ridden states. However, instead of corp members and their families selfishly seeking to "escape" those states, we must ask the question, what about people living in these troubled states? Don't they deserve to live a normal life? Away from looking out for "our own." What pressure have we put on the Federal Government to secure these people's lives and property.

People like me say this every week on Nairaland and elsewhere, we get labelled "enemies of GEJ". You should put the same pressure and energy that you have put into protesting posting of corp members to troubled states into pushing the government to actively and efficiently protect the lives of all Nigerians irrespective of where they live.

Anything short of this is selfishness and hypocrisy and you should be ashamed of yourself on that account.

you want to rationalise this insensitivity by the government to appear objective and fair right? those that live in those troubled states do so on their on volition, whereas these senarior portray coersion to serve at ones detriment.

1 Like

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by gseintegrity(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2012
I THINK THIS LEADERS ARE OCCULTIC! DYING IN A CIVIL WAR MAY BE A SACRIFICE TO THE NATION BUT HOW CAN DYING IN A RELIGIOUS WAR BE A SACRIFICE TO THE NATION? THIS IS UNFAIR

1 Like

Re: FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States by NaijaNaWaa: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2012
That's the mentality of the average Aboki. Parochial, dense, illogical and outrightly s2pid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? / Unemployment: How To Deal With Parental Pressure After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.